Author Topic: Children of the Sun  (Read 1645 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Children of the Sun
« on: January 17, 2021, 09:49:02 AM »

Arch-Protector Annakol Araanon;

I greet you today with words of caution, for I feel they are very much warranted in dealings regarding Royal Seleucid. While I would have preferred that our first formal communication would have surrounded more pleasant matters, and those dealing more with our relationship specifically, recent events have forced our first communication to be upon this matter.

In times of crisis, notably Heydar's Folly which saw the Emirate take into its possession a vessel belonging to the Unified Iwi, it was necessary for the Kingdom to make clear that such actions threatened the position of Midaranye, being mindful of the interest of the Occident in intervening in the internal affairs of our nations without provocation. To then witness a Midaranye monarch act with such disregard, essentially granting an open invitation to the CNN to take action around and within Midaranye should they have desired, spoke of a disregard for the common good of Midaranye in the calculations of King Heydar. Despite those events I made overtures in good faith to the Emirate, seeking to place Clysperis and Royal Seleucid upon a path which could see reconciliation possible; these overtures, however, were ignored as King Heydar preferred to bastardize my words and their meanings in the pursuit of his petty political maneuvers.

The Holy Land must take care not to entwine itself too closely with Royal Seleucid, lest its interests be cast aside when it is convenient for King Heydar to do so. As two states with a history which is already entwined, and a connection which goes beyond those found upon paper, I feel that for the benefit of both our Peoples that both Clysperis and Altromine must address the silence which exists between them, reforge those unique bonds between our states, and cooperate across several fields to ensure not only the protection of our interests, but also those of Midaranye from all threats, whether they be born within Midaranye or in lands far removed from our shores. While I am disappointed that Altromine sat first with the Seleucid, I shall, in grace, not allow that to interfere in our discussions.

I shall look forward to welcoming a delegation from Altromine to Khemnen Palace at your earliest convenience so that we may see both our lands once again united in cause and vision.

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis