Author Topic: Lakhzov-Tamoran State Visit  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lakhzovia
Lakhzov-Tamoran State Visit
« on: March 05, 2021, 09:44:11 PM »

Office of the President of
The Lakhzov Republic

To my esteemed friends

Much has changed in the relations between our nations in recent years. We have gone from seemingly intractable conflict and opposition to ever warmer feelings of brotherhood.

It is my pleasure to announce that the Lakhzov government has just approved a sizable grant to support the local Manist community located in Nakim. A significant part of this grant has been contributed to the renovation and expansion of the Manist compound, the historical nucleus of the Manist community in Lakhzovia, as  well as for the provision of enhanced security for the community.

We cordially invite Tamora to send a high level delegation to attend the opening ceremony. Should you decide to send such a delegation it would be received as a formal state visit, the first in history between our two nations. We hope that such an event would provide a unique opportunity to strengthen trade, and diplomatic ties between our countries while sending a message to Mundus of the possibilities for reconciliation and peace.

Shebrachot Emet t'hiyeh aleichem

Sachim Kadassa
President of the Lakhzov Republic

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Re: Lakhzov-Tamoran State Visit
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2021, 01:27:53 PM »
TO: His Excellency Sachim Kadassa, President of the Lakhzov Republic

I would like to first express my warmest gratitude for the care your government has shown in protecting both the safety of the small Manist community in the Lakhzov Republic but also its cultural heritage.

We share a continent and while both out great nations cherish their very different ancient heritage and traditions we also have many interests in common. The Tamoran Empire believes that the improvement of relations between our nations is proof that third parties are the cause of previous division between us rather than a conflict of interests. We thank God and His Prophet for the current warm relations between our nations and we have no doubt He will be pleased if we work together to improve them even further.

It is therefore my pleasure to accept your gracious invitation to come to the Lakhzov Republic. I will be representing the Tamoran Empire during the state visit and we will make sure to have a numerous delegation worthy of the momentous occasion between our nations. I look forward to meeting Your Excellency and to serve God in fulfilling His plans for a peaceful and stable Mundus.

Lastly, I would like to inform you that the Supreme Ayatollah has personally recommended Your Excellency for the medal “Friend of the Prophet” for your government’s efforts in protecting the Manist community of Lakhzov Republic and for creating a climate of good understanding among the religious communities of the Republic. The Tamoran government has approved the recommendation and would like to offer Your Excellency the medal in public during our state visit. Please let me know should that create an inconvenience for Your Excellency.

May God bless our two great nations.

Respectfully yours,
Alya Safavid
Head of Foreign Affairs