« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 04:41:18 PM by Nova »

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Baal System
Re: A debt on purpose (Jiayuan & Heyra)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 10:40:59 AM »

To- High Prince Oliver on behalf of Sua Maiestas Rex Christianissimus Maximus

As the Chief Executive Officer of one of Jiāyuán’s largest financial institutions I will be interested to hear what this venture is. In order to ascertain on how Shenhua National Capital can help or assist. I invite Sua Maiestas Rex Christianissimus Maximus and whomever is part of his delegation to meet in Jiangmai. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

From-Tien Shan Lao, Chief Executive Officer of Shenhua National Capital.

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2021, 10:11:13 PM »
The receptionist called the CEO's office. A few minutes later the elevator a middle aged man came out. Charcoal grey suit, white shirt, no tie and shaved head. He approached Prince Oliver. "Prince Oliver Assume?" He said with a smile on his face. "This way" He guided the prince to the elevator and pressed the button to the 30th floor. The floor was mostly other offices  and some boardrooms and then finally his office.

He then opened up a seat for the prince in exile "Please sit." He then sat down himself "So, what does a Prince in exile want with a mere corporate executive such as myself?"
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 08:59:53 PM by Baal »

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2021, 10:25:34 PM »
Lao stayed composed despite Prince Oliver's arrogance, acting as if he had actual power in this situation. He had a gun in his desk and he could kill him at any moment if he wanted to and no-one would care, however the proposal was interesting. He then replied while cutting through the prince's arrogant bs "You assume that all of this will just fall into place, also I take it that you know something that others don't, such as what will lead to such a market crash? Markets don't panic or start falling out of nowhere...Which prompts the question, what going to happen to prompt such a panic? Surely you don't expect us to go along with this little venture without knowing all the facts?"

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2021, 06:44:27 AM »
Lao merely smirked "You are certainly amusing, you know for an uppity prince who has no real power anymore, who's country that we can wipe off the map in a matter of a few weeks. Coming over here and barking orders with no context...It's adorable, almost as if you are an actual prince instead of just playing one.Sure you may have another potential partner in this little venture, but I doubt they will be able to bank roll you like we can...Now then, before you have your tea why don't I make you earn it for once, and stop wasting my time and actually tell me what is actually going on?" He replied with a serpent like smile on his face.

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2021, 08:09:08 AM »
Lao merely scoffed. But then he shifted his tone. He was known for his blunt and uncompromising tone. "So you want us to bankroll your coup d'état and install SMRC and you in charge and get your crowns back. The payment will be in the form of interest and financial capital we get from the shares we get from the purchase of Heyran companies we purchase in the shortfall. You could've just said that and saved us so much time...We can help you, however this meeting never happened. Understand?"

His personal assistant entered the room with a tray. Lao then gave the young prince a choice. "Now then, there is Green Oolong Tea, Black Oolong Tea, Lady Grey, Earl Grey, East Moreland Breakfast Tea or Darjeeling Tea. Take your pic."

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2021, 01:06:26 AM »
Lao's personall assistant made the tea and gave it to the prince for him to enjoy. Lao changed his tone to a more friendly demeanor, he got the information he needed out of this discussion, now he was more willing to put up with Prince Oliver's arrogance and returned the handshake, returning a fake smile "Well I would say we have an agreement then. Prince, so while we are here, is there anything else you wish to discuss?"

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2021, 11:50:45 PM »
Lao smiled with great restraint but kept his composure. "Of course. This isn't amateur hour of course the mercenaries will be Heyran, least chance of this coming back on us...Before you leave I feel like I need to remind you that this never happened. understand?." He shook his hand and had Prince Oliver leave. He then took out a cigarette when he was alone in his office and said under his breath "Arrogant little fuck."

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2021, 11:20:32 PM »
Lao merely sighed. He was tired and exhausted. "Consultant huh? I am getting a lot of foreign visitors lately, also I don't recall requesting a table for two Mr Holmes. So tell me what is it you want?" he asked in a somewhat stand offish tone while tangerine chicken with hot rice. Little did he know that after his conversation, the JBSS had Lao's phone bugged in a momentary slip when he forgot his phone and left it at his home the next day after his conversation with the former prince.

Meanwhile across the road there was a van parked opposite to the restaurant on the outside had the name of a electrical maintenance service, however inside where 2 agents from the Jiyayuanese Bureau of State Security, dressed in navy blue jumpsuits to blend in with their surroundings monitoring the conversation on their listening systems. Agent Deng one of the agents spoke to his partner Agent Yuu "First that Prince Oliver prick and now this?" Agent Yuu responded "It seems that our CEO is quite popular." Agent Deng merely chucked "A super rich asshole in charge of one of the largest banks in the Sinosphere popular with foreign super rich assholes popular, I'm so friken shocked" Agent Yuu just sighed and rolled his eyes "Why do you have to be a dick today?" Deng responded "Well I just know the ountain of paperwork we will have to do after this, first Prince Oliver and now the governor of Elysium." Yuu said back "Yeah I know then we both have to fly back to Zhēnzhū  and report back to Zhang, swear to god he makes me want to punch him every time we're together." Deng groaned "Yeah do I have to remind you of the disciplinary report that was filled out about you last month." Yuu rolled his eyes again "What are you my mum?..I am aware, just shut up and listen." 

Agent Deng however noticed something peculiar a slight static and noise interference with Anginer's signal. It would seem that the voice came out more muffled and harder to make out no matter how many times he tuned his signal, they could make out Tien Shan Lao's voice but Anginer's voice needed to be deciphered. Maybe some kind of device or some special function on his phone muffling the signal from their mobile listening post.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 11:33:49 PM by Baal »

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2021, 09:57:49 PM »
Lao sat down and thought carefully about what he would say he needed to be diplomatic here. "The little prick came to me for financial advice and asked questions about funding some business venture. He was rather vague and wouldn't answer any of my questions about why he really wanted to see me. It wasn't a long meeting he was only there for an hour. As for what his real goals are you'll have to track him down."

Meanwhile across the road in the fake trade van the two agents were listening. Agent Deng was speaking to agent Yuu "This guy is fucking lying." Agent you replied "Probably, but either way our job is to gather intell, did you get the clothes?" Agent Deng responded "Of course." They then drove the van in a side alley that was right next to them and out of sight. and changed into some regular business suits. and walked into the restaurant posing as 2 business colleagues out for lunch at a table just 2 tables besides them on the right. 

Offline Baal

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2021, 11:06:26 PM »
Mr Lao asked frankly "Sir, what is it you actually want? I prefer people be frank rather than dancing around formality. Otherwise we will just be wasting time."