Author Topic: Conference On The RSCU  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Conference On The RSCU
« on: March 25, 2022, 05:54:29 AM »

An Invitation To Discuss The Rokkenjima Sea Cooperative Union

The Rokkenjima Sea has long stood as a stronghold of self-determination, progress, and economic opportunity; a concentration of engines of economic growth and prosperity in Ardia and beyond, however, it has not developed the ties nor cooperation as we've seen in the Illumic. It is my firm belief that expanded cooperation in our region shall serve the mutual benefit of our nations, harnessing our cooperative energies while better positioning the Rokkenjima Sea as a key economic hub well into the future. Toward these ends I propose the formation of the Rokkenjima Sea Cooperative Union (RSCU) to further  economic, research, diplomatic, and military cooperation in our region, providing for our Sea the tranquility necessary to preserve its prosperity.

Beyond the immediate Rokkenjima Sea we see a region which does not directly border the Rokkenjima Sea yet benefits from trade and transit with Rokkenjima Sea nations. This 'Greater Rokkenjima Sea' region includes partners such as Eisenwald and the Kingdom of Tytor who should be welcomed to take part in the RSCU in some capacity, such as inclusion in a Rokkenjima Sea free trade area. Together, the nations of our region represent a significant amount of trade and financial activity which can only increase with our collective efforts.

It is for these reasons I have dispatched invitations to Daito, Gowu, Phuebra, Tytor and Eisenwald to a conference to be held in Pyrettania which shall establish the foundation of the RSCU. I sincerely hope that we may discuss with our neighbours our mutual expectations regarding this organization, as well as incorporating the full spectrum of our interests into the RSCU. The Kingdom of Tytor, while not sharing a direct shore with the Rokkenjima Sea, have proven to be a firm partner in the security and tranquility of our region, thus their invitation at this early stage. This conference shall be scheduled to take place in the coming week.

Respectfully yours;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Arovium

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: Conference On The RSCU
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2022, 11:05:50 PM »

To Empress Evanthe,

As the smallest state of the Rokkenjiman Sea Gowu has always sought cooperation with our neighbours, not always successfully. While I welcome the suggestion of this RSCU I would expect that the states native to the Rokkenjiman Sea would figure out how this works before we consider who beyond the natives has a stake in the region. I would further remind the Empress that if military cooperation is sought then that discussion lies not with the Gowu administration but with the Achkaerinese Government.

Signed

Xiaoling Tsu
Chief Councillor of Gowu

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 05:02:26 PM »
  To Empress Evanthe,

Despite a few minor differences, i truly view the Rokkenjiman Sea countries as our family, this was shown during the terrible civil war my country had to endure, many of you took in Phuebrans families fleeing the war, this will never be forgotten, also many of the humanitarian help offered by many of you. Because of this we realized we are not alone in this region, there are opportunities for us and you in this region which is why i am a big supporter of this initiative and I am proud to attend and represent my country on such a wonderful occasion and i am honoured that our country is invited, i am delighted to see you all soon in our neighbouring country.

Respectfully yours,

President of the Free Federal Republic of Phuebra
Son Chariya

Offline Daitō

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
  • Boldly staying where everyone has gone before
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Empire of DaitoTIO
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 01:41:11 PM »

Empress Evanthe,

With my reign now going into its second full year, it is my firm belief that closer ties between the nations of the Rokkenjiman Sea, whether economic or political, would better serve the interests of the Empire of Daitō than the present arrangement. However, it is my regret that I will be unable to attend these talks in person. As such, although I am certain that you would have preferred my presence, my State Minister for Foreign Affairs, Tadakatsu Haruno, will attend the talks on my behalf.

Signed,
His Majesty, Daitō Ten'nō