« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 04:45:39 PM by Nova »

Offline fuwapanzer

• Basically New Zealand
  • this man GUCCI'D down to the SOCKS but need $4 🤨
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Federation of Kaimaya
Re: Meeting in person (SANE and Heyra)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 02:12:16 PM »

Ebston stood out the front of the newly built SANE Headquarters. This was his first major SANE event as Chairperson, and needless to say, he was somewhat nervous. Usually, he'd let his more experienced colleagues take the wheel during these types of meetings, but this time he was by himself. Emperor-Admiral Jinduming had died a while ago, with his successor busy with the civil war, and King Lapu off on his own business. 

As the three cars pulled up, he thought to himself. "Damn, I gotta get me one of those." Ebston shook Chairwoman Therz's hand, and led the Heyrans into the building. As they entered, he turned backwards. "Congratulations, Chairwoman Therz. You're the first foreign delegation to step foot in our new Headquarters." He guided them into a meeting room with a large window, overseeing the Nueva Lungsod skyline. "Would you like any beverages before we begin our meeting?" he offered.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 02:55:18 PM by Franfish McGee »

Offline fuwapanzer

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2020, 10:37:11 AM »
"Certainly. Your juices will be up here in about a minute." Ebston motioned to the assistant by the door, and he promptly left. After the assistant had gone, Feish laid back into his chair and faced the Heyrans. "Thank you for attending this meeting today, Chairwoman Therz. I know you may have already asked yourself why such a meeting was needed, however it was on the advice of the SANE Chairman before me, Lapu of Quintelia." He paused, and continued. "Anyways, I'll be handing it over to you, Chairwoman Therz. Is there anything that you'd like specifically with the Electorate? Stronger economic ties? Multinational projects? I'm sure we could work out a way to incorporate Heyra into the Unity project. Or perhaps it's military ties that you'd like?"

The door opened again, and the assistant emerged holding a tray holding two tall glasses of ice-chilled lychee juice and placed it on the table. "Thank you, Fernandez."

Offline fuwapanzer

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2020, 07:43:18 AM »
Ebston turned towards Anginer first. "Financial transactions, we could do that." He nodded, and took a short sip of his lychee juice. "We could also allow for elements of your armed forces to attend our annual military exercises. However, I'd first have to submit these proposals to our representatives for voting, I hope you understand."

He now looked towards the Chairwoman. "As for the 'Unity Project', it is a multinational cooperation shared between mainly the South Ardian nations. It involves the launching of a "swarm" of 13 mini-satellites into near-earth orbit. If you like, I can discuss this further."

Offline fuwapanzer

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2021, 07:23:26 AM »
"Of course, that's understandable." Feish replied to Anginer. "In the Electorate, each member nation's democratic institutions have the final say on whether a decision voted on by its representative actually takes effect in said nation."

Feish then replies to Therz. "Well, if I can remember clearly enough from my last briefing from the Director... The Unity Project is an umbrella term, referring to the combined space program of SANE, with Unity-1 being our first launch. Unity-1 will be using a space launch system designed for light to medium payloads, and we plan to standardise this design for future satellite launches. As for its satellites, Unity-1's satellites are essentially a 'demonstrator', so to speak. These are low-cost, small size, controllable satellites, designed for performing reconnaissance on Near-Mundus asteroids, studying their characteristics and whatnot. We hope to gather this data for many reasons such as for example, aiding us in asteroid impact avoidance in the future.

I'm terribly sorry if this all seems underwhelming, but it is indeed a big deal when you think about it. However, if you are interested..."

He glanced at the calendar to the side of his desk.

"...I'm afraid it's too far into development to allow another nation to begin engineering work with Unity-1, however any funds for the remainder of Unity-1's construction and design would still be greatly appreciated, and of course an opportunity to work on the next Unity Project enterprise."

Now turning to both, Feish spoke.

"Now, is there any other topics you would like to discuss, by the way?"

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2021, 07:04:56 PM »
OOC: Taking over New Derusmia for a while

SANE-Heyra Agreement

1. Heyra will be subject to Section 2 of the SANE charter and would have the right to do commercial, industrial, and financial activity in member states.

2. Heyra will be allowed to join the annual joint military exercise.

3. Public and private Heyran entities shall be allowed to invest and cooperate in joint SANE projects

4. Provisions listed in this agreement will be subject to change by SANE

"Right, I see that we have an agreement that we can shake hands on. While this would optimistically be discussed and implemented by the SANE representatives within the next few days, but if someone insists on ironing out some details or have major revisions to the agreement, then we would have to wait weeks at most.” President Feish leaned back on his chair, hiding his fascination on how the Heyrans are so straightforward. “Of course, your representative is welcome in the discussion, but let me tell you right now, the Quintelians could be either very lax or very careful, and the stand-in for Lapu is the latter." 

Feish extended his arms out for a handshake. “Until next time?”

Offline fuwapanzer

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2022, 08:49:50 AM »
Feish returned Anginer's handshake, gripping his hand with enthusiasm. "Same to you, Mr. Anginer. I hope for more cooperation sometime soon. And farewell to you too, Chairwoman Therz." As the group left the office, the attendants with him would close the door behind the group as they made their way through the entrance hall and to the revolving door where their security detail awaited them.

"Safe travels to the both of you!" He would exclaim in a friendly manner as they departed the SANE Headquarters. Feeling a sense of fulfilment and pride having completed his first diplomatic meeting on behalf of the electorate, he retreated to his office, sipping another glass of lychee juice.