Author Topic: Illicit marketing (Kodumaa & Heyra)  (Read 81 times)

Offline Nova

• Noble
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Heyra & Fleur
Illicit marketing (Kodumaa & Heyra)
« on: April 09, 2021, 05:54:00 PM »
After a long flight, at last, he landed: Stolitsa, Imperium of Kodumaa. He had enjoyed of the flight to take a nap alongside a much deserved shower. He would make such detour, before coming back home in Ikhan, now Arashai, silly of those people to switch name like that he thought. It was another day, as the sun was rising in the sky. There he’d grab a train, which was linking directly the airport to the business center, even if it was most uncomfortable, he wished to restrain his expenditures, only spend wisely.

Reaching his target, he’d enter into one of the shiny buildings, in this illustrious skyline. Heading straight for the receptionist, « It is of the utter most importance that I need to speak with Mister Anatoli Zydarov, tell him that it concerns his wife » would head Oliver, naturally sending an indirect message as to the content of what their discussion was to be.

Offline Viljandi

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Viljandi
Re: Illicit marketing (Kodumaa & Heyra)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 10:06:51 PM »
He received the call from the receptionist. He had the receptionist lead Prince Oliver to his office. A middle aged tall blond man was looking outside the window of his office overlooking the city skyline. As he saw Prince Oliver come in via the reflection through the glass "As far as I know I'm not married, so what is this really?" He asked in a tone that conveyed frustration and exasperation.