Author Topic: The Mathilda Accords (Solace & Heyra)  (Read 74 times)

Offline Nova

• Noble
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Heyra & Fleur
The Mathilda Accords (Solace & Heyra)
« on: April 17, 2021, 01:10:12 AM »
- 2021/04/17
To: Head Council of Solace Manek Mitres,

Salutations,

Following informal exchanges between our offices, it have came to our attention the will of deepening the diplomatic relations between our respective nations. I do share the privilege that our bilateral relations have potential, and shall be expanded for the sake of our respective people and economies. It is therefore, with such high hopes in mind, as to allow our nations to better understanding and cooperation, that I extend this official invitation to your Excellency for a state visit to The Defense.

Our local representative shall be delighted to supply and enter into contact with your administration as to arrange the details and the agenda of our meeting to happen during such visit. The same as our administration, that shall manage the logistics with yours, shall you agree to my invitation.

In hope of a positive answer,
Sincerely yours,
- Therz

Offline Raj

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Solace
Re: The Mathilda Accords (Solace & Heyra)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 01:30:56 PM »
- 2021/04/20
To: Chairwoman Francine M. A. Therz, Heyra.

Dear Honorable Chairwoman,

On behalf of Republic of Solace, I am honored to receive an invitation from you for this important summit and I humbly thank you for extending your invitations.

As discussed previously in the informal talks, in the meeting our delegation of officials would like to discuss Trade Tariff and Visa relief for longer stay and other points for the mutual benefits of our nations.  I expect that this will benefit the bilateral trades between our countries. I also anticipate this meeting as a way to strengthen the diplomatic ties of the Republic of Solace and Heyra.

Much cordially, I am accepting your invitations and assure you to join the appointment and hope that with mutual consent a favourable date can be set for the meeting without further delay.

Sincerely,
- Manek Mitres.