Author Topic: The Pharaoh and the Morelanders (Private Communication)  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
The Pharaoh and the Morelanders (Private Communication)
« on: January 23, 2022, 08:49:37 AM »

To the Government of East Moreland,

It is no great secret that we have had our differences and that many of my foreign speeches have been directed at Helusian Monarchs, mostly in Alba Karinya and Western Coft Aranye. My experiences with King Heydar and the rhetoric he has employed against me have made me realize that I have yet to properly sit with a leader of East Moreland, or of one of the nations led by a Helusian Monarch: I have always applied my understanding of their intents and words without granting them an opportunity to state why that is the position they hold. As such, I have allowed King Heydar to define my words as somehow applying to the whole of the Cult, becoming his boogeyman, in effect, within his borders and throughout Midaranye. This does a great disservice to international relations and stability, especially given the history facing Cultists in Midaranye with the scars of the genocide in Royal Seleucid still hanging horrifically over the continent.

I have never been an enemy to Cultists, indeed, I have long admired the strength of their faith and recognize the Code of Canely as a reflection of Ma'at. I thus believe that, given the time and place where we may speak freely and unreserved, it may prove to be a valuable experience for us to meet and learn from each other, to fill the void of ignorance between us while allowing me to address the concerns of those Cultists who are undoubtedly within Clysperi borders properly and with the same dedication I show to each and every Clysperi. I shall await your reply and hope that my request is met with an open mind, as it is made with open ears and an open heart.

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: The Pharaoh and the Morelanders (Private Communication)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2022, 04:23:01 PM »
It was not common for the High Priestess, Skye Maddix, to be invited to the Palace for a meeting involving several members of the cabinet. She was no stranger to the Palace and King's Davids office as he often meet with her to discuss philosophical ideas relating to policy or to just simply get some spiritual advice. As she was shown into the cabinet room everyone including the King stood. "Your Holiness please take a seat." David pointed to the one on the end of the table. Skye looked down the table as she took a seat, it was a rather high profile gathering. At one end of course was the King, then next to him his cousin and Foreign Minister Duchess Orlaith Kade. As she looked down the table there was the Minister of Defence, Sir Harry Samuelson, the new Head of the Military, Katie Yacobs, the Minister of Culture and Tradition Katy Garrett, Prime Minister Henrietta Quinn and finally Lucas Blakeslee the nations highest elected official the Chief Councillor.

"I've asked you here High Priestess as we've a rather unusual request from Clysperis." David began to explain, the rest of those gathered were already aware of what was coming. " The Pharoah wants a meeting based on the idea of trying to put the past behind us I think" David shrugged. "On a personal level I'm inclined to ignore the letter, after all this is a woman that has accused East Moreland of war crimes, she has talked of people bowing before Helus as a kind of cultural weakening and she called us "Imperialists"." David slid a copy of a print out from Social Media onto the table. "She has a record of attacking verbally nations we have a closeness with, my particular favourite being criticising the Alanders for prosecuting people cutting down sacred mistletoe while forgetting her judges once said." David shuffled some papers before producing a copy of the CSMC and reading a quote "As he struck the cat with his car, thus he was struck with his car, repeatedly." A statement from the Court added "as the penalty for killing a cat is death, justice has ultimately been served, saving the Kingdom the costs of prosecution.""

Skye nodded that she understood the situation. "I understand but with 3million or so Cultists there having positive relations would be useful." The High Priestess began. "I understand the political disgust but the Cultists there, as all do, will see Your Majesty as a descendant of Raimond Unasson and even though they are subjects of a woman who I would say has a very uneducated view of our faith. I think we should do something to show those people they are part of the wider global community."

The discussion turned to other matters before a reply was returned.

To:- Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re

Following your surprising request it has been determined that should you permit it our Foreign Minister Duchess Orlaith Kade and the High Priestess of the Temple of Helus, Janel Peel,  would be able to visit your nation  and engage in talks with you. However as my young son means I am unable to travel for a lengthy period you would be welcome to visit Rockhampton.

I look forward to your decision.

King David III of East Moreland

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2022, 12:37:51 AM »

To King David:

I look forward to seeing you in Rockhampton. Thank you for your invitation.

Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re, Sovereign of Sovereigns, Divine of Appearance, Beloved of Amun, Chosen of Ra, Lord of the Three Lands, Ruler of Justice like Ra, High Priest of Every Temple, the Eye of Horus, Satisfied is the heart of Ra.

With a low-key arrival Akasha would avoid the spotlight as she made her way to Rockhampton. Seti remained behind to manage the affairs of the Kingdom for the duration of her visit.

Beatrice Anselmo

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2022, 11:06:42 PM »
Rockhampton was an ideal location for meetings such as this. The city lacked a large international airport and so VIP's usually flew into the Rockhampton Forces Operational Base and drove the short 30 minutes through the woods to the castle which formed the royal retreat. On this particular day the late winter mist still hung over the lake as the word came that Akasha had arrived at the winding road that made its way up the hillside to the castle's gatehouse. Black jacketed members of the Royal Alpine Cadre stood on guard, their white berets a stark contrast to the black dress uniform. On one hip, as with all Morelanders in dress attire a sword hung. As the car that had been dispatched to bring her to the castle entered the courtyard the four man guard drew swords, swiftly saluted and then replaced their blades in their scabbards.

David wasn't particularly hopeful of this meeting. It was perhaps the first diplomatic meeting he'd attended that he wasn't positive for and with good reason. Everywhere else he'd started mainly with a blank slate but there was a history here and it was not one that could easily be forgotten. A Corporal from the Cadre opened the car door once the vehicle had stopped and the Royal Chamberlain announced the guests arrival as David stood at the top of the small set of steps that lead into the castle itself. Following tradition the guests full title was announced however as instructed the Chamberlain left out " Sovereign of Sovereigns" no way would David consider himself to have a sovereign over himself other than Helus. He had demonstrated similar views even at Neu Urburzis Emperor Orion's coronation refusing to take a knee to him despite considering the young man a friend to both himself and East Moreland, therefore no way was he going to use "Sovereign of Sovereigns" to greet this woman. It may not have set the tone for a positive start but David would not be compromising his faith for formalities.

"Welcome to Rockhampton" David greeted her. "Sadly you're in for a day where the views are a little compromised but I suspect the scenery is not the purpose of your visit anyway." David walked beside her as he showed her into the castle itself which was warmer than the crisp end of winter day outside. David had asked for the old "Reading Room" to be prepared. It was a room in the heart of the castle with rows of heavy leather bound books arranged on three sides. Even the door was built into the bookcase and stepping in a low table with a series of rich red leather armchairs surrounded it. The forth wall was a large arched window that today showed nothing but mist with the odd top of a pine tree poking through. David slid one of the seats away from the table and offered Akasha a chance to sit before taking his own seat opposite. "As a child I once thought I'd read all of these" he motioned to what must be thousands of books that surrounded them "but I'm nowhere near and suspect I never will be. They keep saying I should read them on a tablet but there is something about the feel of a real book and even the smell of them." David reached out a hand and took a book from the shelf close by. He set it on the table before them.  Its title "The Shield" was embossed in gold on a dark green leather cover. It was one of the sacred texts of the Cult. "This book is perhaps the reason why I accepted your communication." David while not knowing the hefty tome word for word did know the key parts. "It tells us to not judge words but actions. So far you have said much about us but your letter to me was your first action. So perhaps this book means we can start at a place where I didn't think a conversation between us was possible. So perhaps we should start at why now decide to speak with the Helusuian after years of Twitter diplomacy."

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2022, 07:30:53 AM »
"Thank you, though I would say there's something alluring about this atmosphere. Such scenes and feelings aren't common in Clysperis," she said as she hung back for a moment, almost as if to allow the chill of the air to absorb into her skin for just a bit longer. "It may sound weird but I find it refreshing," she continued, though it was most awkward to finally find herself face-to-face with one she had criticized to such an extent, not to mention his friends, and in some cases, family. Certainly the moments and hours ahead would be critical.

Akasha took the seat as it was offered and listened to David, "the library was always my favourite place when I was studying in Rokkenjima, to be surrounded by knowledge and to be able to access and touch it as something tangible, that can't be replicated by a tablet. Never before did I think that I would be sitting with you, though again it wasn't too long ago I thought I'd be hosting Emperor Peter and his family at Khemnen Palace for dinner either. You see, my father was taken from me and in many ways I wasn't ready for him to leave; he still had things to teach me, and one of those was his vision for Clysperis and when Serenity showed me what her and Peter were working on, by the gods, I felt like such a fool. I thought all I was doing to that point was best for my nation and People, I thought the Tamoran Empire was our greatest friend but there we were, two daughters of our fathers, rediscovering an old path and deciding to commit to it...it's been an eye opener you could say."

"I realized, once the census data was in, that I had a new responsibility and challenges, nor had I spoken to you properly. I know I've said many things over the years, tailored to an audience which for the most part saw your leaders as a threat to Midaranye, and in those remarks I bolstered my popularity within the Empire, within my Kingdom, and other parts of Midaranye. I know I have said things which are cruel and wrong, however, in reaching out and coming here today, showing recognition while seeking to learn and truly understand, perhaps I may be worthy of forgiveness and just as I started a new path with Emperor Peter maybe there's a new path for us to discover? It's better than continuing with how things have been and if I'm to be in a position to best serve Clysperi-Cultists I can't quite do so if things continue as they have, and I have always dedicated myself to the needs of my People above all else; at the end of the day, regardless of faith, we are all Clysperi and I will defend and serve all with the same dedication and passion. I hope that you can help me do the best for Clysperi-Cultists as I fear I may understand them the least of all my subjects, but I'm confident that you're the right person to help out with that. If we set things in motion for normalization between our nations, well, I don't want to be the antagonist anymore."

Pausing she would continue. "I was educated in Rokkenjima, I know that the world outside Midaranye isn't horrible and that things like slavery are cruel and devoid of the human spirit. Just as now, when I took the throne I thought I was doing what was best for my people and nation, but we all learn. Only when we learn and choose not to act and grow on that new information are we truly reprehensible, would you not agree?"

Beatrice Anselmo

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2022, 08:03:00 PM »
David wondered if those Rokkenjiman libraies had ever contained the three Holy Books of the Cult, The Codes, The Sword and The Shield, if so it was likely she never read them. "I'm sure in your education you will have studied among Cultists, Rokkenjima has a decent sized following and of course thanks to Paul the Explorer we've a bond of History. You must therefore understand that in the Cult we place a much greater emphasis on the deeds we undertake rather than words. I suppose though the day and age of Twitter changes that as it merges deeds and words." David had a Twitter account but suspected he probably had less than 20 tweets in its history. If he had something to say he would not be constrained by a character limit and he had plenty of outlets to utilise to get his thoughts out, he especially believed that the citizens of East Moreland didn't care what he'd had for dinner that evening. His wife Stasya meanwhile was a social media fan and would use it several times a day but she'd received strict instructions from Malcolm Tucker over what she could and could not say. Even though she was Queen of East Moreland she didn't want to get on Tuckers bad-side, "You see it takes a fair amount of steps to get a post on Twitter. I suspect people more knowledgeable in the faith than me would argue therefore its a deed not just a word, that though is for them to determine."

"You say you understand them the least of your subjects. Nearly 10% of your population is a Cultist, I can assure you they'll be a fair number of Cultists who died ensuring you stayed on your throne despite what you'd been indicating about them. Even while I admire someone wanting to learn more about any faith I have to first warn you that it is presently my intention to grant any Cultist in Clysperis who can show evidence of their faith and who wishes to come to East Moreland permission to do so. We're the Holy Land for the Cult, the hills you drove through were scenes of battles between Gods and mankind against the Underlords. I therefore wouldn't be surprised if we had in the embassy a decent number of people wishing this. With that in mind what would you like to know about them?"

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2022, 10:53:10 PM »
"It wasn't that apparent back then," Akasha recalled, "although much of the ire of the Federal Republic was upon Rokkenjiman culture and the Rosari Faith the Republicans were quite weary of foreign faiths apart from certain branches of Christianity, as anything which directed loyalty away from the "Republican saviours" could be construed as a threat to their long-term power. Blending in, being stealthy in public, was a normal part of life for anyone who didn't wish to get brought in for questioning at the local level. Thankfully of course those times are over and many nations, my own included, are welcoming of the Faithful regardless of who they worship, recognizing that the civic bond can coexist alongside our bonds with the divine. Sure there have been aberrations, often with tragic consequences for which words quite simply aren't capable of fully capturing, though I believe the closest we've achieved in our shared languages is 'never again'."

"Reflecting on that, however, I can understand why the Rokkenjiman citizenry was quiet for as long as they were, almost seemingly accepting their fate under the Republicans. When I assumed the Clysperi Throne I was certainly a novice, I thought that the bravado and defiance of the Tamoran Empire was something to be admired, something to mimic and even take to the next level in my own reign. In truth I was not ready for the responsibility but in recent times, speaking with Emperor Peter I can't quite put my finger on it but it's almost as though a part of my father's soul has lingered here on Mundus. King David, do you believe the dead can linger, that they can speak to us and guide us toward what's right? Or did my father leave such an impact upon Emperor Peter that when I asked him for help, with nothing to offer in return, he was moved to answer my cry for assistance?"

"Whether or not it's spiritual or not matters little, my father's actions had a hand in the actions Emperor Peter and, later, Crown Princess Serenity would take when I sent that letter and each subsequent interaction between us. It is my hope that I may leave such a positive impact on all I interact with, though I imagine the scales aren't tipped in my favour given my prior history. A Pharaoh is never supposed to admit they are wrong, we're gods amongst men so it's said, but my favourite moments are when I am alone with Naser, yes I still call him by his birth name in private, and I'm just me, no expectations of grandeur or prophetic words for a region that needs so desperately to be jolted out of the past, I'm just me to him."

"I have not been wise in my words," Akasha paused, "and while I wish to learn all that I may learn of them from you perhaps the first step should be how I may properly apologize and turn the page on a new chapter with them. It's all to easy to say I should have known and done better, but truthfully I could have done both, I could have chosen humanity over the campaign I was waging and I didn't, those decisions slant anything I do or say toward the doubtful category and I recognize that. For what it's worth though, as my father trusted Emperor Peter, I trust you because I know that you won't tell me what I wish to hear, I know that I'll have to earn your trust in return. For me that makes this path one of the most certain I've undertaken in quite a few years."

Beatrice Anselmo

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2022, 08:44:38 PM »
There was a lot to think through as Akasha spoke. "When it comes to making a mends for your nations past then I like to recall something I read once that "a fool tests the depth of the river with both feet" nations like ours that place so much power in one person in our position are judged by our actions. Sadly that means on the balance sheet you'll have some nations willing to simply take your word, however to others such as us they'll be a longer process. Everything you do will be under greater scrutiny, outcomes analysed and every word you say compared. When I introduced a constitution for East Moreland I ensured that, as far as I could, that it was future proof. If we get a monarch who is incapable of leading the people in a way that they desire then they can be replaced. The people have a way of ensuring they can not be forced into unjust laws. At present the issue for me is that while I have your word, which respectfully means not a huge amount at present, I would feel a lot more comfortable with the foundations of an East Moreland Clysperis future if there was something in place that ensures that if for example your future heir determined slavery should return that was not as simple as just saying it."

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2022, 02:03:42 AM »
"Clysperis lacks a Constitution, yet while it is unknown publicly there have been instances where Pharaohs have been deemed no longer capable by the Priesthood and Scribes. It is extremely rare, as the Pharaoh itself is the High Priest of Every Temple, thus they must do something which the Priesthood cannot possibly ignore to effect their removal. My remarks on slavery imparting a stain on the soul and incompatible with Ma'at stands as a religious edict and now stands as a tenant which the Priesthood must uphold. If a future Pharaoh were to attempt to reintroduce slavery, much like your Constitutional mechanism acts, the Priesthood would see that action dead upon arrival and the Pharaoh in question would be removed from the throne, one way or another. Then we have promises which are being made with foreign nations, these represent the worth of the word of Clysperis, as one who speaks with empty words has nothing to truly stand upon. These agreements will be upheld or the one who breaks them will be viewed as one without honour and, like with the previous situation, we have arrived at a place where the Priesthood may remove them."

"We're also going to see educational changes which will, shall I say, inoculate Clysperi society from having a favourable view on servitude and slavery. We also need to break the notion of Tamora as a friend of the Clysperi People, after speaking with a mutual friend I had a realization that in a way I had traded one foreign master for another. In a way, and I cannot stress this enough, we've brought Clysperis back to life in a region which is stuck in its past. It's my hopes that our successes here can be one day be used as a blueprint for other Midaranye states to turn from servitude and slavery, recognize that neither represents culture or tradition, and that their leaders will be moved to doing the right thing and bringing an end to these evils."

Beatrice Anselmo

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2022, 12:30:00 AM »
David was not a fan of the concept of living Gods, it had taken him time to get used to it with Lodja but there approach was a strange one. He himself was considered divine by some Cultists but only as a descendant of the Gods favourite human. He sighed slightly. "You statethat the Priesthood would halt the change, but the Priesthood permitted change to the religious standing of slavery, your ancestors didn't see it as imparting a stain and if in future a new Pharoah takes the stance that you were misguided and can persuade the Priesthood, who are in effect subservient to you if your title is High Priest of Every Temple, that you were wrong. For my mind to be at ease I would need to be assured this can't happen. That happens in one of two ways a constitution with seperation of religious and legislative powers or the removal of the Pharoah from religious positions. Take for example our own nation we have no legal connection between our Cult and our nation, especially as we're a multi-religious nation as are you."

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2022, 07:16:31 AM »
"Oh but you see I am responsible in a large part in appointing the Priesthood and as time passes, combined with our changes to the educational system, I am effectively inoculating the Kingdom from ever being friendly to any form of servitude long beyond my reign. We also have, in lieu of a constitution, our given word which will be announced in a treaty between the Kingdom of Clysperis and the Holy Empire of Achkaerin. It is dishonourable in our culture to give your word to later revoke it, and it shall be the view of the Kingdom that, in my role as Pharaoh, I have given the word of Clysperis in maintaining a Kingdom free of servitude and slavery. The Treaty is not only beneficial to Clysperis' present path, I have seen that it acts as a safeguard for our future."

"We have existed as a culture older than your own without a constitution, and separating the institution of Pharaoh from the faith is simply not possible. This may be one area where our actions will have to sooth your concerns and, while that shall take time, I am confident in the strength of the work I'm undertaking and know it will stand the tests of time. I am taking every possible action to ensure that the ideas of old, those proven to be incompatible with Ma'at, shall arrive again dead upon arrival should anyone be foolish enough to challenge my works. My actions shall stand as long, if not longer, than our pyramids."

Beatrice Anselmo

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2022, 10:23:20 PM »
It was clear this avenue was infact a cul-de-sac, there was no way David was going to get reassurance that he had craved. The King therefore turned his attention away from the idea of trying to see a long term protection for this anti-slavery stance of Akasha. "The main reason for you coming here you stated was the addressing of concerns of the Cultists within your nation. Until now we've focused on your nations anti-slavery switch. I therefore am going to ask for a few things from you on behalf of the Cult. I will however also require some information. First I would like to have our embassy locate some unoccupied land for development so that we may fund a complex there dedicated to the Cult. Here in East Moreland each town and city have their various temples dedicated to the eight Gods, however overseas we tend to sometimes see complexes with sections for each. I would also like to establish there a school to help support the Cultist community have better access to understanding the faith and its ways. The Priesthood in Clysperis has been somewhat isolated for a while and I am going to seek to change that." David had meet with Skye Maddix before the meeting took place and the pair already had some plans in their mind. "I would also like to enquire on the stance your government would have of individuals of the faith carrying swords. As you travelled here you will have seen no doubt people wearing them, generally on special occasions or events, for example job interviews, formal business meetings and obviously things such as marriages, if one wishes you could wear it all the time here yet I know respect for the blades may not feature in all societies in the same way that we do. I would like to understand the extent to which the Cult can be visually seen within your lands."

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2022, 06:25:25 AM »
"I can have some land made available on the outskirts of Setri, connected to the most robust utilities and services which Clysperis may offer," Akasha replied. "Setri also offers ample benefits for the establishment of a school for the Cultist community. As for the carrying and display of swords I shall see that this practice is respected and recognized by Clysperi law, just as the practices of all religions are respected by Clysperi law. The Cult may be visually seen in all manners," Akasha paused, "and as we've seen during our war against terrorism Clysperi men and women are seen first as Clysperi: the gods we follow have never weighed upon our civic unity with one another. A Clysperi Cultist will be just as cherished and welcome as a Clysperi-Orthodox."

Beatrice Anselmo

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2022, 11:24:22 PM »
"While I appreciate the offer of making land available in Setri I would be interested to have the data from your more recent census that triggered this meeting in the first place. As far as I am concerned there is no point building in Setri if another settlement boasts the majority of the Cultist community. Take in Royal Seleucid for example, there the Cultists are a minority just as they are here but Meybad is where you would find the majority of Cultists in that nation and not in the biggest cities. As a community that rather ties itself to the land where it lives tightly I would need to be sure Setri is the logical place before we begin the process. That is not to say that we wouldn't be interested in building a temple in Setri as the city grows. Is there anything else you think would support the Cultists in your nation?"

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2022, 10:15:39 AM »
"A location somewhere between Khemnen and Setri would make the most sense then, as many do seem to reside within the Capital Metropolitan Area. I must ask what you mean by "anything else," what other concerns should be taken into consideration?"

Beatrice Anselmo

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2022, 09:39:44 PM »
"The location will be perfect if its close to the majority of Cultists. As for what I mean it is my hope that you'll be a better position to determine what the community need. For example do they require education, do they toil in certain industries that I could support, many Cultists want to pilgrimage to Northfort and Portworth in particular but to the whole of East Moreland. Legend has it this is the land where the Gods and humanity held out for longest against the Underlord. It is therefore only natural that those that try and follow the Cult want to come here, so perhaps we could look at some kind of offering to help make this easier for them. I'm open to any suggestions you have."

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2022, 09:29:57 AM »
"I'll be open to providing anything a team of your Cultists should discover is a need with our population of Cultists,"" Akasha replied. "I'm not equipped at the moment to state much as this is a population I'm still acquainting myself with, so I will look to your assessment and will do what I can to accommodate it."

Beatrice Anselmo