Author Topic: Refilling the wine cellar (Kodumaa & Fleur)  (Read 55 times)

Offline Nova

• Noble
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Heyra & Fleur
Refilling the wine cellar (Kodumaa & Fleur)
« on: April 18, 2021, 11:54:07 PM »
30 Germinal CCXXIX
De : Monsieur l’Ambassadeur Edmond Éric Yves Rapiose,
À : Empress of l’Impérium de la Grande-Maison/Imperium of Kodumaa,
Statut : Déclaration Privée.

Salutations,

As local ambassador to your marvelous nation, it was my great pleasure to often enjoy the leisure of life, the great customs and traditions of your culture, alongside the positiveness of your people throughout situations. Rarely such environment may be observed throughout the Mundus, as I had the occasion of traveling through and through, the Imperium remaining truly unique. Such duty, is my privilege and honour.

I had the requirement for personal reasons to travel back home, in Fleur, as to attend to my duties. And it was with great delightment that I passed through a collection of wine, as some restaurants often empty their cellars. There, a box of Château Yquem 1997 was calling me, as I passed by. Such domain, offering an unique taste, alongside its rarity, reminded me of the nation of your Majesty. I allowed myself, through my diplomatic package, to get it there as I traveled back to my duties towards the people of Kodumaa, and therefore wish to offer such pearl to your Majesty, in hope that she shall enjoy the nature of such raw and yet refined, with a marvelous dress, a beauty, an extensive nose alongside a longstanding taste, wine.

Sincerely yours,
- S.E.M.A. Rapiose