Author Topic: A Reservation Invasion  (Read 1374 times)

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
A Reservation Invasion
« on: September 12, 2017, 12:09:27 AM »
North Quintelia Native Reservation

"I'm very sorry, but we already purchased the lands." A man in a business suit slowly said in Filipino. He seems out of place with the indigenous wearing nothing but covers of their private areas.

"We're humans. You just cannot build on our lands. This is our sacred territory." Utut Tae, a native, explained.

"I know, but you do know those gods of yours don't exist. Plus, I'll donate some of my earnings." The flashy-looking man explained. Some tribesmen cocked their guns. The Esiha tribe might have primitive houses and clothing, but their main source of income is hunting. "Let's not use violence here. I build a mall and an apartment here, I'll let you live in one of the apartments free of charge for one year. Deal?" The business man said. He wasn't informed that the area was a native reservation. When he arrived, he told his boss about the confusion, but his boss insists on having the land for some reason.

"You can't understand. First of all, that tree over there is where the hundredth generation priest is buried, and therefore, that tree is one of our gods. And that tree clearly exists. Next, Bathala's second scripture wouldn't allow us to live inside rocks, as rocks are part of the earth." Utut Tae exclaimed. A few more men and women gathered around, shouting at the man for being an insensitive fuck disrespecting their culture. The man tried to calm them but the shouting continued. He seems defeated.

A few kilometers South, a group of women are walking, taking loudly. They're looking for another cell tower to destroy. They weren't a hiking group or an all-women demolition team. They are the terrorist group of Warriors for Gaia. They have crossed the border of the Reservation, and, unknown to them, is now approaching  a village fast. From the distance, screaming of people, the loudest of which for female, echoed through the tropical forest. They walked faster, but was easily tied by their fat bellies. When they strived, the village seemed abandoned, with a few animals inside their cages. The group let out the animals but killed some of the male ones. They then saw a group of tribesmen huddled around something.

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
Re: A Reservation Invasion
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 12:56:54 AM »
"What the fuck is this?!" One of the women with a heavy foreign accent shouted. "Plus, why are you showing your muscular abdomen? That's patriarchy and fat-shaming! And you women, do you just let yourself get ruled over by these men?" She ranted.

"I'm sorry but I didn't understand anything you said." Utut Tae replied in Filipino. "Why are you shouting, we didn't do anything wrong." He continued, still speaking the mother tongue. The Esiha tribe is one of the 15 tribes to refuse any government service, with the exception in agriculture.

"Oh really you illiterate fucks. Tell me, how-" one of the women shore again in English.

"Like what Utut Tae said, we don't speak your language." A tribeswoman said while speaking in Filipino. By now, the business man had snuck through the bushes.

"Boss, I mean,  it's in a reservation. What do you not understand? What? What do you mean it's not? Come on, it's a quick Google search." He shouted desperately. "Huh? You're in a meeting? No way you're in a meeting, it's fucking Sunday! Ughhh! Now I'll get fired if I don't convince them? Come on. They're natives, they'll just say it's sacred this sacred that." He starts to stress out. "I already told you, I'm in a reservation! It's literally a first here. What? I'm in the right coordinates. Yes!" His boss suddenly put his phone on hold. The man ended the call and whispered under his breath. "I hate my job."

"You all don't deserve to live." One of them finally spoke Filipino. The Esiha was caught off guard with this statement and fired a warning shot above their heads.

"Bathala said we all deserve a chance to live. That's his first scripture." Utut Tae calmly explained.

"Oh my God I don't care about gods. Just. Just kill yourself for being male." The woman replied with sass.

"I'm sorry for coming here and for the misunderstanding I have brought a while ago. Good bye fo-oly shit. Is that WfG? Shoot them or something." The flashy looking guy proclaimed.

"Like what I said, all people deserve to-" Utut Tae tried to say before a gunshot was heard and one of the women dropped. The business man took one of the guns of the tribe and opened fire. A shoot-out ensued.