Author Topic: The Emergence of Sisrinisi (Open RP)  (Read 10195 times)

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: The Emergence of Sisrinisi (Open RP)
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2018, 10:26:38 PM »
Princess Esme and her daughter Princess Cerys had stood off to the side and observed, always a helpful tactic when in unfamiliar territory plus this was their first solo since returning to the Azurewind fold.
"Remind me to have a word with Kathryn when we get home." Esme muttered
"Noted." Cerys said

Esme decided to avoid the conversation between King David and the Pope, instead directing her energies into conversation with their hosts.

"I must say you have a very interesting country from what I can see." Esme said "And I'm sure my brother the Emperor of Achkaerin would like to return this invitation at some point, at your convenience of course."

Offline Tamed_Untamed

• Basically New Zealand
  • Just a writer.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Azenyanistan
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2018, 11:59:08 PM »
The two Triarchs, seeing a pause in their conversations with such young, handsome, strapping men, watched the situation unfold before them like it was like a bunch of papers being unfolded by magic hands. The two chuckled once they saw the cardinal take away the young pope as if he was baggage! But when Esme spoke to them about the tour, finally realizing in their minds that they must, at once, redeem their honor as hosts, the Second Triarch whose name was Soa said to them all

"Very well! Ladies and gentlemen, if you would all be so kind, I'd like to invite you to follow our dear Alsial Kodiko, the First Triarch."

And at that, Alsial made a deep bow to his guests, rising up and saying "Thank you, Soa. I'll be your guide on the tour for now. But if you'd like..." He turned to the two men with the two Triarchs "You may stay so that my fellow Triarchs may entertain you. I see the both of you young ones are quite interested in the two. Just don't do anything foolish in this room, all right? Don't worry, I was like that too."

Then to everyone "Now come along now, my dear guests. I'll take you first to our own hall of history. At least I will be able to bring you up to speed with what has happened in Sirinisi before. Then I'll take you to my...ah, you know. Shall we?"

Whatever you say, Walker. No matter what happens next, don't be too hard on yourself. After all you've done, you can still go home...

- Konrad, Spec-ops: The Line

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2018, 07:14:56 AM »
"Ah, no problem at all, it is a gift from Dizon Farms, one of the largest agricultural companies in the world." A servant picked up a basket and opened it, revealing fruits ranging from apples to pineapples, melons, watermelons, and even berries. King Lapu took a banana and ate it while Sofia ordered the watermelon to be cut and offered a slice to the King's friend, Pope Peter II as well as to King David. "Speaking of Dizon Farms, I'm one of the largest stockholders of the company, and I've got to offer this. As a representative of Dizon Farms, I'd like to offer something. We'd like to buy at least a thousand hectares of your land and develop it to produce raw materials. 40% of the profits shall go to your nation as tax. The price of the land can be negotiated. Just fill up this sign-up sheet and were good to go to your tour." He gave the paper to Alsial while he motioned for Sofia to keep the treaty for later as they walked for the tour, with a servant carrying a basket for consumption during the tour.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2018, 08:25:01 AM »
Christopher and Liam looked at each other, fully reading-behind the lips, before the latter turned his attention to the First Triarch. "I thank thee for your great suggestion, however I think it's for everyone's best if we were to come along on this guided tour, we Amaranthines just crave new knowledge to be obtained." he said, while both young men were holding hands with the 2nd and 3rd Triarchs. Christopher also hoped Alsial understood his subtle expression through the eyes, to keep an eye on their young pontiff from preventing situations from boiling up so to say.

Seeing as the Amaranthines were having a good time with their new-found romances, the young pope had a lot to make up for considering the idiotic display. "Mmm, wow, why the need to spil us my old Quintelian friend? These are simply marvelous stuff you got at your disposal, definitely among the best druits there is!" the Pope said, giving Lapu a tap on the shoulder.

Offline Tamed_Untamed

• Basically New Zealand
  • Just a writer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2018, 03:00:18 PM »
Soa rolled her eyes looking at Alsial. The male Triarch then made a sad smile before he made a little gasp and said to everyone "Ah, very well then. I'll be inviting everyone, including my partners, to come with me on the tour. And as for the invitation to the briefing..." He addressed the king named David "I and my partners will be considering that after we show you around. Please. Let us keep our minds off until the end of the tour. Then we can talk business."

The two Triarchs, now holding hands with the men, smiled at them and encouraged them silently to come along with them following the First Triarch.
Whatever you say, Walker. No matter what happens next, don't be too hard on yourself. After all you've done, you can still go home...

Offline Tamed_Untamed

• Basically New Zealand
  • Just a writer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2018, 04:23:03 AM »
"Ah, no problem at all, it is a gift from Dizon Farms, one of the largest agricultural companies in the world." A servant picked up a basket and opened it, revealing fruits ranging from apples to pineapples, melons, watermelons, and even berries. King Lapu took a banana and ate it while Sofia ordered the watermelon to be cut and offered a slice to the King's friend, Pope Peter II as well as to King David. "Speaking of Dizon Farms, I'm one of the largest stockholders of the company, and I've got to offer this. As a representative of Dizon Farms, I'd like to offer something. We'd like to buy at least a thousand hectares of your land and develop it to produce raw materials. 40% of the profits shall go to your nation as tax. The price of the land can be negotiated. Just fill up this sign-up sheet and were good to go to your tour." He gave the paper to Alsial while he motioned for Sofia to keep the treaty for later as they walked for the tour, with a servant carrying a basket for consumption during the tour.

Soa was interested. After hearing him out though, the female Triarch nodded and said "Well, I do adore your offer but I'd like 45% of the profits rather than 40% and I also would like to fill this up right now." She took a pen from her pocket and used it to fill up the sheet before finally signing her signature into it and then putting her pen away. She then told him "Thank you. We'll talk later."

Offline Tamed_Untamed

• Basically New Zealand
  • Just a writer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2018, 02:15:06 AM »
Alsial gestured to the king to walk with him, saying "Again, I am sorry for not attending to you quickly. Anyway, I am considering your invitation. I hope that this may allow us to do more assistance, especially in any conflict or plague whatsoever. Tell me more, if you wish, while we tour. And after this, I will go with you. How about that?

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2018, 09:58:16 PM »
"No need to apologise" King David began, "This is your home, you do things the way your accustomed, after all thats why I'm here. I hope to get a feel for what Sisrinisi is like and what its people are like." The King was a firm believer that the only way to judge a nation truly was to spend some time visiting it but sadly often he was denied that chance as everywhere he went it was usually a stage managed performance.  That was why normally he brought Alex Redfern along with him, the former Chief of Royal Household was often tasked with heading out and about in order to find the information the King looked for from other sources.

"As for the plague issue I believe by the time you'd deploy to East Moreland they'll be little for them to do. Thank you for the offer however. If your nation is looking to be able to offer aid internationally in a timely manner I would encourage you to join the Joint Emergency Team[1], so far only a handful of nations have committed to it and as such we struggle to deploy quickly in certain situations, extra bodies are always appreciated."
 1. Think our nations Red Cross

Offline Tamed_Untamed

• Basically New Zealand
  • Just a writer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2018, 07:53:14 AM »
The male Triarch considered it and then stopped to say "That is an interesting offer. If I were alone, I would say yes immediately to joining. But I wonder..." He turned to his partners and they were listening. They nodded and he shrugged, sighing. He then said to him "Well then you have our answer. We will be willing to join."

He then continued, gesturing to the King to walk by his side and not to simply follow!

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2018, 11:15:36 PM »
David was pleased his meeting here would at least ensure further resources and funding for JET, now all that was needed would be to eventually get the Sisrinisian's to join up on a deployment, however at present thankfully there weren't any[1]. The King walked along with his host, "So what delights you going to show us?" he asked as they began their tour.
 1. time of this RP is prior to stuff like the crisis currently on going as far as I know

Offline Tamed_Untamed

• Basically New Zealand
  • Just a writer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2018, 04:00:37 AM »
"Firstly, I'd like to provide you a private but quick introduction to the history of my country. It may be boring, but I assure you it will not be." He said as he led his guests into a large, dark room. It was cold inside and there was a large television at the far end. It was a private cinema! He smiled to his guests as he turned on some of the lights, dimming them as he said "Please, have some seats."

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2018, 01:35:24 AM »
The king had to smile, just six months ago he'd gained his Masters degree in history and couldn't imagine ever being bored by the stories of another nation. He felt his heart sink slightly seeing a cinema, to him the excitement of history was the stories, the way someone who knew them well told them and made them seemingly come alive as you watched the passion and emotion of the topic pass across their face. He could watch a film any time but settled down in the seat waiting for the show to begin.

Offline Tamed_Untamed

• Basically New Zealand
  • Just a writer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2018, 01:16:24 PM »
Fortunately, Alsial seemed to notice that kings displeasure. He was good at reading faces. However, this was all just a guess. He decided to gamble, saying "Worry not, my dear king. The film is actually more of a slideshow presentation. I will be the one to present it to you according to your pleasure."

He then started it with a press of a button on a small remote. The screen flashed as it showed a black and white picture of a middle aged man with brown hair and narrow eyes surrounded by other men. He sat on a small throne while the rest stood around him. Alsial begun

"This king was named Zoya. It meant bargain." His expression as he narrated the history was serious, flat but slowly rising in contemptuous tone towards the monarch in the slideshow. "His reign was the first for this land. He united the different peoples together but at the price of their treasures. Gold, silver, bronze, food, water, land...women too. Those around him were his finest ministers, his worst criminals. They called them The Answers. But answers to what?" He looked to his guests, hoping they may answer.