Author Topic: Marriage Proposal to Princess Elena of Herrenbucht  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lakhzovia
Marriage Proposal to Princess Elena of Herrenbucht
« on: October 19, 2017, 04:29:35 PM »

Counsel for International Relations

To our most esteemed neighbours

Firstly allow me to convey what a pleasure it was to have had the opportunity to host you in Ardiapur on the occasion of the recent beatification of our Crown Prince.

The Rhandic Court was most impressed by the ethos and grace of the House von Wateringas as well as finding ourselves in admiration of the achievements of your dynasty and Kingdom.

In seeking to further strengthen the bonds between our ruling dynasties and Kingdoms I wish to convey a formal proposal for the unification of the House von Wateringas and House Hajioff through the marriage of Crown Princess Elena von Wateringas of Herrenbucht and Crown Prince Laurenz Hajioff of Rhand.

We eagerly await your response.

Yours in admiration,

Prince Adronikus Viktor

Offline Comrade Kermit

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Argemonto
Re: Marriage Proposal to Princess Elena of Herrenbucht
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 12:49:56 PM »

HERRENBUCHT: THE DUCAL FAMILY

To our friends in Rhand

We, that means myself Duke Philipp, my wife the Duchess and my daughter the Crown Princess have decided to accept your proposal.

We also would like to host the marriage ceremony in Wateringas if that is acceptable for you. Beforehand we should have private discussions between the dynasties to discuss the future of this new bond.

Yours sincerely,

Philipp V von Wateringas, Duke of Herrenbucht

La Popola Respubliko de Argemonto
The People's Republic of Argemonto

Offline Lakhzovia

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lakhzovia
Re: Marriage Proposal to Princess Elena of Herrenbucht
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 08:42:21 PM »

To His Highness Duke Philipp V von Wateringas

The entire royal family, and the Crown Prince in particular, are delighted at the acceptance of our proposal.

The Crown Prince and the Princely Counsellors are in agreement that it would be most acceptable to hold the ceremony in Duchy of Herrenbucht.

Crown Prince Laurenz has extended an open invitation for you to contact him directly regarding the matter of a private discussion over the technicalities of the future binding of the houses. He has made known that he is willing to travel in order to meet for this purpose, alternatively you are also welcome to visit him at the Ardiapur Palace should you prefer.

Sincerely yours,

Prince Adronikus Viktor