Author Topic: Prelude to Darkness  (Read 2127 times)

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
Prelude to Darkness
« on: September 26, 2017, 09:27:35 PM »
http://w11.zetaboards.com/Independent_Order_NS/topic/30300279/1/ this was before the forum went down

"Hmm, interesting" Vincenzo said while drinking of his whiskey, "I understand what you are saying and all, but what i dont understand is how the hell do you want to get the King of Vaguzia off the throne, get me on it and get me on the throne, this organisation you are talking about must be very bloody powerful to get that done"

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: Prelude to Darkness
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 12:28:32 AM »
"How we do it is not specifically something I'll trouble you with." Hortense said "Simply put there is a window of opportunity during which we believe we can kill the King of Vaguzia without it appearing that was the case. The Queen will as a result be unable to rule as regent for the daughter so you will face little resistance in assuming the regency. The country will welcome it and then all you will have to do is show how steady your hand on the throne is. Long term I'm sure you can arrange the means for you to become King rather than regent. But yes don't underestimate Twilight, we have our hand in more things than you can possibly suspect.

Now given time is pressing do I make the call saying we're on or don't I?"

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
Re: Prelude to Darkness
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 10:58:24 PM »
Vincenzo had to think, if done correctly this would work out great for him, but if this failed, it would be catastrophic for him and his sister. And Vincenzo really wasnt looking forwars to the poor treatment you get in the Vaguzian prisons even tho he knew they would lock him up in a special prison. But then he remembered his harsh childhood times with his sister, how he got bullied by the whole delacroix family for the fact that he was a bastard this was his chance to get revenge for him and his sister. " Yes we're in, i look forward to the death of that cocky prick"