« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 04:55:32 PM by Nova »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Re: A bishop and a trader
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 06:54:29 PM »

Salutations to the Heyran Republic,

Your words do bring truth in them, no matter what our personal views on many, certain matters - what binds both of us most important are the Christian Faith (no matter how much one believes in, one can't deny its contributions to both of our states) and Capitalism (only through the free market will everyone rise and benefit in the long run). Besides beneficiary trade, I hope discussions that extend to other fields will be covered as well, this meeting between our two great nations would otherwise be an opportunity to be missed and not utilized to its full potential. Which is why I'll be accompanied by Cardinal Adalberto Giancola, Secretary of State, Cardinal Barthélemy Houdin, Secretariat for the Economy as well as Cardinal Jarosław Cieslewicz, Secretary for Ecclesiastical Security so that all three of them will cover the 3 essential areas of governance.

Take Care and God Bless,

Pope Peter II
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 07:11:09 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
Re: A Bishop and a Trader
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 08:08:19 PM »

"Alright good, finally done sorting these damn papers...what about you Houdin?" The cardinals were sitting and fiddling with the documents considering their under-staff somehow managed to f@ck them up and everything was in a mess, quite literally. "Think everything is in order with my part, thank the Lord...and what about you Giancola?". Giancola was still looking visibly irritated and upset, he replied that there were a few papers missing from his department, oh boy he thought, that those damn young interns could never learn and he couldn't understand why newbies were even allowed near close to these files to begin with. "It's just that...Ehm, your holiness please come and sit down with us, buckle up your belt for crying out loud we're about to land!". Pope Peter II, a.k.a The Young Pope, however didn't seem to react or flinch to Giancola's worrying, on the contrary he still remained in that meditative praying position...quite an awfully long time in fact. Giancola whispered to the group, "How long has Pete been praying?!", Cieslewicz answered that he had been "talking to God" ever since the plane took off, and no one really thinks TYP even had to take a dump in the bathroom or anything. "That man always impressed me with his piety and faith towards our Lord, as if he wasn't human to begin with..." Houdin said before the plane made a smooth landing at the Heyra City Airport. It was at that moment that TYP finally opened his eyes and realised that he was to meet President Jonathan and his countrymen. "Oh my, we're already here aren't we? Have to put on something nice hehe..."

With the Papal tiara put on his head, TYP could finally breath out as he surely looked gorgeous. "Now, it's time to meet these fake Christians shall we?". The plane door opened and he went down the stairs with the 3 secretary cardinals right behind him. He could already see various media outlets and paparazzis taking tons of photos, trying to make the ultimate shots so to speak. He generally disliked these happenings but considering he was the head of the Mundus-wide Celestian Catholic Church, such stuff he had to just endure, like his predecessors.

"Good day to you President Jonathan Blackwind, pleased to finally meet you...I believe we have a full day of exciting discussions...especially about stocks eh eh?" ;)

« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 08:22:20 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2017, 11:02:20 PM »
TYP told the President that the proper title for his rank is "Holiness" in a whispering tone and smiled a little as they passed those annoying flashing cameras and journalists, paparazzis screaming for attention, as if the President and Pope would voluntarily stop and answer their puny, silly little questions for their line of work. Oh no, these two great men along with their entourage quickly passed by and entered the two Lucid vehicles, truly one of the most beautiful and modern vehicles the Pope ever witnessed and naturally wished to acquire his own as he entered from the right side and comfortably adjusted his seat. He looked back to check the status of his cardinal ministers and it seemed they were having fun, even laughing in the other car trying out all the gimmicks and pressing buttons, like small giddious school boys in a candy shops and they were already grown men, oh well. "To answer your previous question my dear President, and am sorry for calling you by your first name at this early stage, I forgot my manners...when it comes to Christians and the stock market...Is it immoral? In a word, no. If you have insider knowledge about a company that is about to tank/shoot up and you keep it to yourself, yes, that is sinful and illegal. If your investing for a retirement/a nice vacation/bigger home that's one thing. If your investing for drug payoffs/murder for hire schemes/embezzlement, then yes, that is also sinful. All in all, as long as you're investing with a good conscience, no need to worry about the wrath of the Lord hehe..."

The Pope answered in an ironised tone to let off some steam and try to loosen up a little, important thing was to now make it seem as if religious fanatics such as Ecclesiasticals were stiff and only devoted their lives towards God. "I'm actually quite used to travelling so for my part, I don't have any problems whatsoever, I actually have a meditative praying session onboard the aircraft and for some reason it makes me feel less tired and greater clarity occurs in my head, it's strange I know but who knows, the Lord and I must be successfully communicating haha...Well I'm glad you find it so about our business environment, as you probably know what contributed were two of my former predecessors who loosened up the economic policies so to speak along with brilliant mega-business families such as the mysterious Favas, they're like Catholic Jews in terms of their mindset *chuckles* Let's just say that this thriving Godly business empire of ES will continue its course under my pontificate, if God be willing I might be ruling for more or less 4 decades, perhaps not a good idea to speculate and better to let the Lord decide but...there's always the temptation...What about you Blackwind, like me you seem to have become a leader of your country at a young age and expected to rule quite long...how do you find life here in Heyra overall, mmm?"

Also, believe it or not, I wish to purchase such a fine automobile haha!"
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 11:19:00 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 10:05:06 PM »
"I'm impressed Mr. President, you're the type of guy who reminds me when I was about your age you see, the Cardinals under the illuminate guidance of the holy spirit as we say *chuckles* elected me as a way to perform a face lift on the Celestian Church, to re-attract former believers and church goers, the issue we're facing is how to modernize without compromising our traditions and sacraments in an ever changing world. Look at what I've accomplished so far, taking capitalism to a whole new level in that Godly nation while upholding former traditions such as what I wear now that my predecessors would have rejected...a big mistake all too long in my opinion, and look at us now...even the young venture capitalists seem to think that I'm the hope for the Catholic Church's survival in the 21st century...well we shall see about that hehe."

Well wow wow wow, look at this magnificence..."

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 10:23:40 PM »
TYP and the Cardinals were naturally impressed by the design of the government headquarters once they stepped into the gigantic place to begin with, observing both the futuristic interiors and looking throughout the windows which displayed the rest of Heyra City, which too looked chic and sophisticated enough, small yet powerful nation one shouldn't get into a mess with, because financially they had the upper hand together with their Nemerian brothers in the north, TYP always admired these two nation because despite their size the influences they have on Mundus is quite astonishing to say the least. Once they entered the office of the President, they were greeted upon by a friendly and welcoming Vice-President Therz who handled the Foreign Relations department, who surely couldn't wait to greet these foreign religious nutcases. "Cardinal Adalberto Giancola, Secretary of State... Cardinal Barthélemy Houdin, Secretariat for the Economy...Cardinal Jarosław Cieslewicz, Secretary for Ecclesiastical Security" They all presented themselves for a few seconds of pause in order for the names and roles to be taken in by the hosts before TYP formally addressed his presence as well. "It's an honor to meet you of all the Vice-Presidents who're serving your beloved President Blackwind here, seems to be pretty great at his job here, ain't that right my friend? Now that we're finally here, travelling a long route to establish relations with the Heyran Republic...what shall we discuss first?" TYP asked in a proposed way, although he had a hunch already that these brutal capitalists would like to discuss Trade meaning money and larger profits and wealth for everyone invloved.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 09:31:27 PM »
TYP and the Cardinals found themselves a bit amused regarding the hosts' presentation. "On that contrary we would rather have a bit of poire, never too late or too early to have it if we're frank, considering we've been drinking tons of complimentary Nastý bottled water all the way, bah. Oh those cigarettes look mighty fine indeed, bring forth the lighters and we shall fill this room with the tobacco aroma it truly deserves". Before beginning with the discussions, the Ecclesiastical entourage had to first enjoy some of the Heyran hospitality, it wasn't every day they had the opportunity for occassions such as these, well the exception would probably be those cardinals not involved within the government, their ability to spend entire sums of Lira always impressed TYP, free loafters the bunch of them he thought. "Housin, you may have the honors to proceed..." the Pope signalled.

"Ah yes, first of all thank you for this fine poire and septimo, much needed after such a journey...Now let me first begin by saying that:

- The High Contracting Parties pledge to trade fairly with each other and to respect the lawful commerce of each party.

- Neither of the High Contracting Parties shall create taxes, limits, bans, or quotas on the goods or services of the other party on basis of their origin from the other party, with exception to such taxes, limits, bans, or quotas that have been announced, discussed and authorized by a delegation of officials from both high contracting partners and those created by international organizations of which the two High Contracting Parties are members thereof

- The High Contracting Parties recognize the right of free commercial navigation through the waters and airspace of the other party, with adherence to local laws and procedures.

Sounds pretty good, no?"

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 05:38:47 PM »
The Ecclesiastical contingent were most pleased and excited while they were reading the economic and financial proposals laid forth by their Heyran hosts, since they're known as masters of negotiating and setting up the best and most lucrative deals ever known to the mankind of Mundus. Secretary for the Economy, Cardinal Houdin, replied that they didn't almost see anything that would contradict the Ecclesiastical agendas and further added that this was some good extension of the proposals laid forth originally from their side.

It was when Secretary of State, Cardinal Giancola, had to adress something. "When we take a look at the VISA Facilities section: 'Employees of a company from the other nation shall be given fast track visa's for the purpose of visiting the host Nation of that company. A nation may refuse to grant a visa for security reasons.' We feel that it should be deserved to be more clarified than simply 'security reasons' as I'm sure both of our countries and elsewhere in Mundus have a different definition of what exactly constitutes as a 'security reason', which further brings us to the next topic, namely diplomacy:

- The parties agree to maintain active embassies with each other. If summoned an ambassador shall present themselves to the host government within twenty four hours of the summons.

- Either party may request a twelve hour extension upon receipt of the summons should a level of seniority be required due to the issue concerned.

- The parties declare that they shall act in a spirit of friendship and cooperation with a view to further developing and fostering economic and cultural intercourse with one another, each adhering to the principle of respect for the independence and sovereignty of the other and non-interference in their internal affairs.

- Should disputes or conflicts arise between the High Contracting Parties over problems of one kind or another, both parties shall settle these disputes or conflicts exclusively through friendly exchange of opinion or, if necessary, through the establishment of arbitration commissions.

- The parties shall allow citizens of the other nation to apply for a fast track visas aiding in travel between the two nations for purpose of trade, recreation, and business. These visas shall be available to anyone who meets the following criteria

(a) Has a stay lasting no longer than 90 days
(b) Has a return ticket
(c) Is able to fund the duration of their stay.
(d) Has no criminal record
(e) Is not deemed a threat to national security.
(f) All requirements have been fulfilled in accordance to local laws and procedures when conducting trade and/or business.

- The parties agree to the establishment of a system of extradition for persons accused of crimes in one country to the jurisdiction of the other. No extradition shall take place until compelling evidence has been presented and the country who would be granting extradition is satisfied that Articles four and seven of the Mundus Convention of Universal Rights will be met.

Looks good gentlemen?"

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2017, 11:53:53 AM »
Upon listening to the Heyran's objections, Giancola turned his back and looked at the Young Pope, who simply patted his shoulder and nodded in approval, in which Giancola nodded as well as the Papal delegation already predicted that their counterpart weren't like others when it came to a co-existing relationship that was transparent and open as possible, quite the opposite in fact for good reasons as the Papists understood it. "Ah of course that was much to be expected in reality Monsieur Therz" he replied whith a smile of confidence and assurance, "It's more than lucky for us that we're able to discuss more lucrative matters with a nation such as your own, well thank you for making your real intentions and agenda known, which makes it even more satisfiable on what we're about to propose..."

With a big, deep breath he proposed that "The Ecclesiasiastical State, on behalf of his holiness Pope Peter II, wishes to make an annual donation to the Heyran Republic with an appromixate equivalent of 6.6 billion Lira *1 billion usd*, as to uphold the generosity shown by your nation, for the good years to come between our nations as well as continuing the Christian tradition of supporting the ones who are in need of a lot of support, no offense I hope hehe."

He lated reclined back in his chair waiting for the response, TYP was already confident that this was going well after all. "Gentlemen is there anything you'd wish from the Ecclesiastical State? Please do name it!" he said.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 11:08:49 AM »
TYP was suspecting that the heyrans were implying something the Ecclesiastical State was never or did not want to originally get involved with as he heard from Therz while enjoying the spectacular views that the Esplanade in front of the main government building was offering. "Well contacts and contacts, aside from our appointed ambassadors , our parishes and the occasional discussions with the Himeyan leadership, I wouldn't really say that we have the absolute best of contacts...is this about the disputed conflict regarding the Nurashima Island, that island which both countries claim to be rightfully their own? In this case what better opportunity couldn't it be better than to now sit down and listen to what you have to say from your own point of view, sure like with every case it might be revisionist but such details don't matter for now...so why do you consider those islands to be proper Heyran territory up to the tiniest point? Are you trying to ask for support in this matter?

The Young Pope's accompanying Cardinals were kept silent as they didn't really know what to say, not enough knowledge either about this conflict; even though the Ecclesiastical State was involved in the Great War, they concentrated mostly to the southern half of Mundus and really didn't bother much with the intricacies of politics in the other, northern half. They waited and wanted to see what would happen, although they put their trust and confidence in their Pope, hoping that he knew what he was doing. "I would also like to take the opportunity to apologise on behalf of  my predecessors, the ill-deeds done towards your people and its former rulers in the 1450s with the Archeveque...let me clarify that although the Papacy never supported such corrupt and villainous tyrant as him which resulted in direct excommunication on the Archeveque, ES could have done more which alas failed to see reality...let this be an opportunity to clear up past mistakes as well."
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 07:55:49 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2017, 10:13:14 PM »
"Yes this war in the past caused so much destruction and loss of life for everyone involved, even those nations who decided to stick with neutrality couldn't escape its effects. If only the world cared more about peaceful trading and cooperation with each other instead of this nonsense bickering, what a better world we would be able to live in. But in any case this is the reality everyone needs to be part of whether they like it or not. As much as I seem to agree on the Heyran positiona and claim to Nurashima, I would officially like for the Ecclesiastical State to remain neutral on that matter." The Young Pope could have naturally ended on that senctence and continue watching the sunset, as the Heyran workers outside were beginning to vecate the offices and head home for the day.

"However...". The Cardinals who were at the moment enjoying themselves stopped with what they were doing, looked at the The Young Pope and simply told themselves silently, "Oh f@ck..." .

"I am just wondering...what so of secretive help would you like to get from ES besides this very, very generous annual donation of 6.6 billion Lira? Please do enlighten us...and who knows by the end with our meeting, both of us could be very happy men together..."

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2017, 05:01:50 PM »
"Yes, BFCFI...good, very good hehehe...HAHAHAHA". As soon as TYP began with the stereotypical evil villain laughter so did everyone else, adding some imaginary music for dramatic purposes, oh how nice it is to play some serious game once in a while, involving intrigue and money indeed...well they had to quit with the laughing part after a short moment or it would get very awkward and bizzare really quickly. "Hehe..*gulp* So Nano-technology you said...we wouldn't mind doing so, great experience to see how the Heyrans are doing when it comes to such futuristic technology even though it's not exactly my specialty subject. But naturally some good and filling lunch would be in order, wouldn't you say so my holy compatriots?" TYP asked the Cardinals, in which all of them agreed and nodded in approval to such tasty proposition. "It's up to you my dear President where you'd like for us to dine, preferably a restaurant that serves traditional Heyran cuisine and the best wine might I add, unless this government building has its own exquisite kicthen? As for what we would like to do next...until this very moment I had no plans, but now when I focused a little...I could here and now arrange a meeting between the Baltic Prime Minister and yourself your excellency? I'm after all one of the co-monarchs, a Prince-Bishop of that wonderful, like-minded country." Before they had the chance to respond, TYP picked up his mobile and phoned the Baltican government. "Yes, I- oh glad it's you picking up Prime Minister Lavaud, you see I have a proposition...shut up and don't give your money yet...ok."

It had only taken a short moment of notice before his holiness returned his attention. "I believe it's scheduled a few days after our visit, which I hope is perfectly fine for you...I'm sure his excellency and Prime Minister Lavaud will enjoy each other's company, his political party perfectly matches your agenda and policy. "
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 12:35:21 PM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 09:25:28 AM »
TYP noticed that the Heyran cuisine was pretty much copy-and-paste, taken from nations such as Rokkenjima and Himeyama out of historical and political reasons; much to his character, he somehow felt bad for the Heyrans, having lost much of their grand, ancient culture in the Great War adding to the fact that they had to in a ridiculuous way still legitimately claim Nurashima as it was their respectful right and duty. His holiness and the dear cardinal-colleagues each picked and chose their desirable food objects on which they received in trays, frankly it was a nice change of pace and custom combined with quite fresh ingredients, fish and seafood was an overabundance in these waters. The entourage also welcomed the illusion created through the vices of digital technology, a welcoming feeling especially when eating underground; they also attracted the occasional stare, after all it wasn't every day that clergymen from their Church visited the Powerhouse, the epitome of Heyran leadership where everyone wore suits while they themselves wore bright red and white attire.

As they finally sat down to join Blackwind for lunch and waiting for the other VP to join, Pope Peter decided to take the opportunity for chit-chat and the sorts other than real politics for the time being. "May I ask his excellency how he and perhaps what the general Heyran opinion is of the BYTON automobile, the latest from a combined project of both ES' Umbrella Corporation and Quintelia's Dalton Motors? I'd say that it's a healthy dose of competition, designed to accelerate the growth of high-tech, electrical driven cars all around Mundus; we have to thus thank your Tesla company for taking the initiative and inspiring others to do the same. For now it's SIVs (Smart Intuitive Vehicle), although they will branch out eventually in different models, naturally."
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 09:35:47 AM by The Young Pope »

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2018, 10:00:18 AM »
"...Oh and we did also talk about a greener future for the entirety of Mundus, yes truly stereotypical talk between men hehe. Also I must say what we've eaten just now is simply and extraordinarily delicious, I can't thank you enough for taking us to lunch in this magnificent setting. The litchi juice is one of the highlights we all found, the freshness and vibrant flavour can't compare to the artificially made which is otherwise full with unnecessary amount of sugar and other chemicals." Heyra's Christian identity might have been so and so throughout the recent decades due to their tragic history, yet The Young Pope and certainly many Ecclesiasticals considered them to their "Little Brothers" in the north, there were many things they had in common and united them after all such as the abrubt discussion took place between Blackwind and TYP. One key aspect though was that ES is more welfare-oriented type of state compared to the capitalist-oriented Heyra, a perfect opportunity for TYP to then call President Lavaud of Baltikum to balance things, so to say, considering it was also more oriented towards Heyra's direction.

"So have you eaten anything yet VP Riggar, perhaps join us for a cup of Litchi juice and some sushi?" he asked her with a smile.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2018, 09:22:43 AM »
TYP enjoyed the communicative distribution between Riggar and Blackwind while enjoying his Sushi and Litchy juice, he wouldn't be surprised if there was after all something going on between them, beneath all of that sarcasm uttered. He was kept on silent mode for a while before Riggar's question was directed towards himself. "Well yes indeed, that's true, thanks for asking...I have to admit that it's a strange and highly risky procedure that I do while flying, even my cardinal colleagues here think that I should be strapped on with a belt hehe." he said while the Cardinals emitted a humurous tone on their appearances. "It's hard to explain but for some mysterious reason it actually give me greater clarity and strength before attending properly to state visits and meetings, more than that I can't say why."

A few minutes had gone by, the Cardinals and TYP full and satisfied from their simple yet delicious meals were ready to move on. "My Heyran friends, I believe it's now time to visit Bionix, if I'm correct in that assumption?"

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2018, 08:51:29 PM »
"Or who knows...the seven hells" before both bursted into a little laugh, oh how The Young Pope didn't mind these small-time jokes after all he had to feel like an actual human being once a while. The Ecclesiastical entourage followed their Heyran hosts once more into the Lucid cars, which were very sexy as well, before they accelerated into the highest speed as possible with the most experienced drivers behind the wheels. "We sure do hope that this visit shall be fun and exciting as possible my dear, and regarding the protective suites, well if that's what this top-notch facility requires of us, so be it, we're adaptable and smooth to any circumstances." he ended with a look of approval. To spill time as much as possible, TYP didn't mind having a chit chat with Riggar who seemed to catch his admiration and affection, like many women who combined beauty and brains.

"Tell me Riggar, how did you end up at this position in the Heyran government to begin with? I'm always interested in the story behind the successes of noble statures such as yourself." He leaned in closer and whispered into her ear, "also their most secretive, inner desires" he said befire reclining back with a smile.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2018, 08:35:41 PM »
"Ah...I see." TYP simply answered after being quite satisfied with Riggar's answer. "Well each adn everyone of us is different when it comes to that matter, but in most cases including I, it felt as if it was my call after all to become a priest and a most loyal servant of our Lord. I grew up in Achkaerin, with Catherine Deed who's I believe the science minister if I'm not mistaken, forgive me for my bad memory, as well as my old friend and Mentor Bishop Martin Deed. It's complicated to understand but to be brief, a miracle happened to me when I was a little boy, sounds silly for those who're not ardent believers", the Young Pope emphasized with a smile.

"This miracle made me realize that God was intstructed me to do his calling, sure it was a bit pre-determined considering I grew up with a Bishop, but that special event which happened to me only further strengthened it. One thing I don't like as a joke, even among the faithful, is when they sometimes make an ironised comment upon seeing a child such as 'Oh you suit to become a priest', or a nun....I quickly tell them that it's the children in the end who'll decide what they want to do when they grow up according to how and what they feel. Not everyone can become a priest, monk, nun etc. Think about it, you sacrifice a lot when becoming either of those...one of the challenges in my experience is the ability to not have your own family and a loving wife for instance, it's all about serving the Lord and the other holy til' your end. On the plus side you do get to know how to feel responsible for your own parish and in a way they're your bigger, extended family hehe...At least we get our share of alcohol every day, ain't that right gentlemen?" He asked in an humurous way which resulted in some laughter among the group.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2018, 02:34:27 PM »
"The honor and pleasure is with us to you as well Mr. Smathin. Thank you for taking the time to show us around and talk about your facility as well as what wondrous miracles you're doing every day to improve our dear lives belonging to us mere mortals." TYP and his fellow Catholic minions were certainly in a controversial place for their upstanding, this nanobiotic practices. Don't get them wrong, the Church officially allowed stemcell research if it's taken from the bones for instance but when it comes to cloning full embryos and the similar, a big no which is unfortunate and/or fortunate depending on how one perceived it. It wasn't his place and time today to be judgemental, after all in the end as he liked to emphasized it to his closest, it was up to God and those responsible in the end whether they're justified or not. He was merely there for seeing how things were done in this small yet big republic. He didn't mind as well the occasional selfie from his Heyran fans in the facility...quite frankly he found it quite intriguing wearing that special suit of theirs, although looking on the cardinals' faces they seemed to fint it uncomfortable hehe.

"Oh and yes a few questions...what are your current projects in nanobiotix as well as future plans...are you planning to expand as well abroad?"

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2018, 04:02:39 PM »
"How fascinating it is what you're doing here, makes us Ecclesiasticals more proud about what you've been achieveing here in Heyra. ES is also a great nation when it comes to science, it's unfortunately a common myth and 'fake news' that the Church has always had a hostile tone against the progresses of sciences, which is not the case actually. From famous historical scientists who were/are members of the clergy to the amount of discoveries and even observatoties...I dare say that we have tried our best to turn that image around. In any case, is there anything more you'd wish to show me, perhaps a super-secret room...an invention perhaps that could confuse the public's minds for all eternity hehe? Also, I'm offering full access to the Vatican 'Secret' Archives as well for research purposes, housing every kind of manuscripts, documents and items collected throughout the centuries...it's perhaps more useful for the historical subject I must admit, but perhaps you or your Presidents would know if there are/would be any interested in such an offer?" TYP asked in a gentle tone.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2018, 08:49:55 PM »
What TYP and the Cardinals were just shown to was simply breathtaking and magnicifent, one of the most beautiful and exotic creations that mankind ever managed to produce, they all felt as if they reach the very height of extasis. TYP fell to his knees and opened his arms wide, chanting in the process "Halleluia", before finally getting on his feet once more shaking Smathin's and Therz's hands to congratulate on the process so far with the nanotechnology and for showing him what many would call a 'secret'. "Certainly my dear friend, the Vatican Archives is truly more than a 'museum', it's living history kept for centuries upon centuries, everyhting including documents and parchments touching the medical field, you may wish to visit the archives with as many staff as you need for the valuable research, at any time...I saw something in you that convinced me to allow full-on access, truly a great man of enlightenment standing in front of the Ecclesiastical entourage..." TYP prudly proclaimed while the Cardinals improvised with their clapping of hands directly afterwards..."

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2018, 08:33:55 AM »
As much as TYP would have loved to continue the tour to scan the entire area of the scientific complex, he had a time schedule to attend to. He respectfully declined although gave great words of encouragement to Smathin and advised kim to keep up with the good work he was currently attaining to and trust his skills and abilities to achieve whatever he wanted to. After taking farewells with the last of the fanatical scientists who wanted loads of selfies with the Pontiff, he along with the Cardinals departed the complex along with Riggar in the elevator.

"I'm once again deeply sorry about the current state of Heyra, most of it gone thanks to the horrors of war...couldn't imagine ES being so; it would be like no mountains in the north to mine the minerals and skiing, the lush and abundant fields for crops and housing developments...I feel for all of you in our heart as well as the Ecclesiastical people; if there's anything we can do to aid in that process aside from annual monetary aid...feel free to suggest.

I would most certainly would love to check out your latest church designs, the more the merrier hehe."

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2018, 08:58:17 AM »
The Young Weasel Pope was astonished by all of the three designs, although he agreed with Riggar's judgement regarding the 2nd one with some hints of humor. "Well perhaps the 2nd design would be most suitable after all; church services and on the other side you got a computer store, perfect combination in this Republic, haha!" It was quite hard for his holiness to choose as they were after all brilliantly thought designs and as part of showing himself humble, "As much as I would want to choose for you...I for one would like for you to pick the design that closely matches the Heyran republics values and traditions; if I were the one who was to designate...it would be the third design, but no matter which of three I would be delighted in eevery case...those who would disagree with the chosen design...put me on a phone call with them and I shall make their ears bleed. As every church is the Lord's home, he wouldn't mind the varieties of design, after all it would be boring otherwise."

It was when TYWP took the opportunity to put on his 'Angel Face' technique. "So Riggar...WHAT...IS...YOUR...INNERMOST...DESIRE?" as charmingly as possible. "Do tell hehe...you perhaps desire the highest political ladder? Or is it about the Mighty Benjamin? Involves blood, sweat and tears as well?" He also realised that this could potentially epically fail, but no harm done other than appearing somewhat weird.

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2018, 04:11:13 PM »
"I-I..." Well as expected his holiness managed to put himself in an awkward position, whether this 'trick' of his worked or Riggar was just messing with him, he just wanted to exit out of it without making everything worse. Riggar, who was beautiful when it came to the exterior and interior mesmerized the Pope's poor, simple brain and thus couldn't think straight when asking such question. Luckily the Cardinal Secretary of State Giancola had noticed the entire situation and came up with a plausible solution. "Holy Father, I believe it's time for your, eh...snack, yes that's correctly your snack!" hes aid in a nervoud tone. Peter looked at him strangely while asking '"Snack?!" before realising what Gianxola was trying to do, giving him an eye of 'thank you' and then facing Riggar's direction.

"Yes what I truly desire now is my afternoon snack hehe..." he replied while taking her hand and whispering to her, "Don't get me wrong, if I weren't a direct servant of the Lord and perhaps a bit younger, I would definitely go out with you...but both of us have principles and dignity we have to stick with. President Blackwind is a lucky man indeed for having you, please make sure to cover his back as his persona can't be missed in this current state of Mundus." he said letting it go. The Pope also remembered a gift of honor he forgot to bestow to the President. "In fact there's something more I wish to bestow the President for upholding the faith and traditions in this land...I Pope Peter II hereby bestow the titles of Canons of St. Peter's Basilica and the Cathedral of St. John Lateran in Celestis; it was great titles that the former Heyran monarchs used to posess once upon a time before the Great Tradegy occurred...it is something I hope shall be appreciated and cherished." Bringing forth a set of diplomas and handing it to the VP.

"Finally, I would like to thank thr Blackwind cabinet for all the hospitality and servitude shown towards us Ecclesiasticals, it was great to know country as well as fulfilling a promise to the everlasting God of Capital, Mr. Benjamin, hahaha...Is there anything more you wish to show or speak VP Riggar?"