Author Topic: Underground  (Read 1931 times)

Offline Snackz

• Microstate
  • 😂😂😂
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Artyomov
Underground
« on: November 01, 2017, 11:06:36 AM »
Anton pried the door open and sneaked into the house. He observed it, checking it for it's windows, doors and other important features just incase the operation went haywire. He peeked through an archway, finding a pair of men talking with accents. Chernyan accents.
"And then we will get the guns and shoot up the Krasnoye building, like our old pals. This time we will finish the job..." A militant said his plans a little too loud.
Anton placed his back placed his back against the wall, loaded his double barrel shotgun and drew his knife. He hid behind the counter and picked up a shot glass. It was old and rugged. He tossed it into the wall and a Chernyan ran out, only be stabbed and dragged away, leaving a trail of blood. When the absence of his comrade was noticed, the militant left the room, only to get ambushed by Anton. With the shotgun placed on his neck, Anton required the man to keep quiet so he wouldn't stir up any trouble
"Get on your knees. Now, who are you working for?" His cold, dead eyes looked through the Chernyan like he was glass
"O-Okay. I am not working for anyone. Just me and m-my buddy, m'kay?"
"How are you getting the guns?"
"Well... *sigh*... Fine.... The Mafia has us covered"
Anton froze and felt fear. The Mafia? How?. He pulled the gun back and knocked out the Chernyan