Author Topic: Tom Breiter - The Cradle of Civilisation (Worldbuilding RP - Invitational)  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Norgeras

• World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Neu Uburzis
Thomas Lazarus Breiter had just arrived via private Yacht in the Citadel, with beige Skintight Pants and equally Sixpack indicating Turquoise Shirt. His Utility Belt had an empty holster for guns, but for now it only held Flashlights, and a Citymap, while the Cellphone was in his Hand:

"So you said you Tracked the Document to a Monastery, where Men try to cleanse themselves of their Desires through Prayer? Great. Just the Place where i Fit." Tom answered the to the Person on Phone, as he walked himself over to the Harbor Customs, refitting his Ponytail he put on a pair of Shades, checking the map in Hand:

"And you said no one even knows where it is? That it was a Document mentioning a forgotten Library? We usually don't do that Kind of Nonsense but if she is following that lead as well she probably has something more solid."

Tom placed his Backpack full of Hiking and Archaeological gear on the Counter, waiting for it to be processed while staying on his Phone: "I know she has a head start, but she always goes to the wrong People. High officials never know where these things are. that's why i found the Tomb and left her the boring work to preserve it."

"and she would still love to Flay you Alive for one Uping her." the Phone answered. "Your Contact should arrive at the Harbor soon. So just get through Customs. We prepared for the Harbor few in Advance."

On the Other Side of the City, a pristine White Airship had just Landed, Dr. Diana Johnsons private Mobile Base of Operation. She had the Faculty Retrofit the vehicle to allow instant Excavations if need be, as they could land her Baby almost in any Terrain.
She had an appointment with a Mountjoy Official as she slowly stepped out of her Airship with her Pristine white Suit, fitting Fedora and Ebony Walking cane, while Sipping a Cosmopolitan on her Way down. She had to outrun the little Trustfund Baby this Time, Negotiations where to be made on the Fly and not from back home first. She wouldn't loose to him this time.