Author Topic: The Catholics of Miteravia  (Read 16648 times)

Offline Miteravia

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Miteravia
Re: The Catholics of Miteravia
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2018, 12:39:11 PM »
'Ah I can certainly appreciate that you must be an exceptionally busy man, it seems I seldom have time for leisurely activities and my role in Miteravia is diminished by the responsibilities you posses in ES.' Hester replied, taking a moment to continue eating his heavily sauced svickova, he cleared his throat, 'So, Your Holiness, how have your first two days been so far? What did you think of the Western State?'

Offline Miteravia

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Miteravia
Re: The Catholics of Miteravia
« Reply #91 on: April 29, 2018, 12:07:22 PM »
The remainder of the second day and the entirety of the third day of the Papal visit had passed without significant deviation from the original plan. No upsets had befallen the party but equally no diplomatically significant events occurred in the last part of the day, partly due to absence of the President who was currently in the Bretonnian Republic.

In the mid-afternoon of the third day the Papal plane was re-fuelled and prepared for the departure of His Holiness, with minimal delays the jet was ready to transport the Pope home to the Ecclesiastical State. A Miteravian delegation comprised of VP Hester, Minister Schön, The Archbishop and Roman Zejda saw the Papal entourage to the takeoff site and wished them farewell on behalf of Miteravia. The Miteravians discussed that the germination of stronger relations with ES was a very pleasing outcome from this visit.