Author Topic: Barnes and Rostami  (Read 3064 times)

Offline Malson

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Malson
Barnes and Rostami
« on: May 10, 2018, 08:34:24 PM »
EMPIRE OF VUNMANY AND VARSTADT

To the Republic of Albactana,

Despite the great differences our governments face, such as our majority religions and overall system of governments. But with our differences a meeting between our lands shall never be out of question. As Emperor of Vunmany, Niels Barnes, I would love to be invited to Albactana to experience your culture, and beautiful landscape and to discuss matters such as relations, and the potential to establish embassies between us, and to potentially work out a trade agreement between Vunmany and Albactana. I am certainly excited to meet you Mr. Rostami, and to hopefully bring ourselves a positive atmosphere between Vunmany and Albactana.

Best Regards,
Niels Barnes
Emperor of the Vunman Empire

1833 Vooma Ave.
Palace of the Emperor, Marburg

Offline Phonx

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Solonia
Re: Barnes and Rostami
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 09:05:19 PM »

Republic of Albactana
Jumhurrēh Albāctuɳ
Arbustnı Respublikası

Presidential Palace of Albactana
1 Field Marshal Najm Avenue
Estbikary
Arbazor
Arbazor Province
Albactana

To the Empire of Vunmany and Varstadt,

It is an honour to hear from your nation and we are excited by the possibility of building a co-operative relationship between our two nations. I would like to personally extend an invitation to Emperor Niels Barnes and his government to visit the Presidential Palace in Arbazor for an official state visit. I look forward to discussing the prospects for a future relationship between the Republic of Albactana and the Empire of Vunmany and Varstadt. I look forward to seeing you.

Yours Truly,

Soheil Rostami
President of the Republic of Albactana

Offline Malson

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 09:16:35 PM »
Barnes sat at his desk, his chair facing behind it as he looked out of the window to see the buildings of Marburg, sighing as he was clearly bored, the only thing to occupy him was to simply see life go by outside of his office in the palace. He had recently just sent a telegram to Albactana, and was hopefully awaiting a response to his request, which he was confident it was going to be accepted. Several minutes of staring out of the window, a suited man would walk in, handing him an envelope, "You have received a message from Albactana, regarding what you had sent a day earlier sir..." Barnes nods, grabbing it as he slowly opened it with care, taking the note from Albactana, smiling at it, "Well then... Now that they accepted it, I would like for you to prepare my jet, I will be heading off to Albactana," Barnes responds, standing up, stretching, "Yes sir, we will get it ready for you immediately." The guard nods, quickly walking out into the room, the coming hours of Niel would get him onto his jet, headed towards Albactana.

Offline Phonx

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2018, 11:56:04 PM »
The 20 or so Presidential Guards stood in the hot may heat of northern Albactana in their heavy & detailed traditional uniforms. At the end of the long red carpet that the guards lined the President, Soheil Rostami, stood awaiting the arrival of the Emperor. He hoped the meeting would lead to a deal with another nation which could further the expansion the Batarene economy had seen over the past 20 or so years under the rule of his party. Of course he also had wealthy donors who wanted a deal to further open up their companies to the global markets, like almost all Presidents do. When the tower recieved the word the plane was coming in to land the President straightened up his jacket and rubbed his hands together. "Time to get to business" he said to himself.

Offline Malson

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2018, 02:43:18 AM »
His jet carefully landed on the runway of the airport, the pilots using extreme caution to land the jet unscathed, the co-pilot takes out the radio from the side of him, "We have landed in Albactana, we hope you enjoy your stay!" He yells out, heard by Barnes as he stood up, stretching as the jet prepared to taxi itself towards the red carpet situated about 100 feet from it, it slowly stopped itself, the door opens as it lined up with the carpet nearly perfectly as a result from the pilot's years of experience. Niels Barnes appeared at the doorway, taking steps down the steps, ignoring the hot heat of Albactana, he approached the president, shaking his hand, "Greetings, I am glad we could plan this meeting between our nations, now, I have alot in store for you...So could you take me to where we would head to our discussion area?"

Offline Phonx

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2018, 09:17:21 PM »
"Of course my friend" the President said smiling. He led the Emperor to an awaiting sedan and they both got inside. The drive from the airport to the Palace was a relatively short one but along the way they drove past a number of Batarene landmarks such as the monument to the Republic erected in 1980 to celebrate the birth of a new Albactana. Upon their arrival they quickly headed inside and went to the meeting room. "So what would you like to discuss first, your highness?" inquired President Rostami.

Offline Malson

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 12:34:44 AM »
"Well...Seeing as both of our nations strive to have one of the best economies on Mundus, I simply believe our best matters between eachother is trade, your country seems like a very beautiful place to be lacking exotic imports from foreign nations, and I shall volunteer to have Vunmany do such a thing. Another action we sought to do is a potential trade of embassies, as if we be involved diplomatically between your nation and mine, we may intervene likely for your government in the case of civil breakdown."

Offline Phonx

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2018, 10:45:25 PM »
"Ah of course. An embassy is always a good start" the President said with an amused smile. "Now, what sort of exotic imports can you offer?" he inquired.