Author Topic: Notice of Retirement: Boris  (Read 4189 times)

Offline Malson

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Malson
Notice of Retirement: Boris
« on: May 25, 2018, 09:48:24 PM »
I have been with this region since June of 2016, and I am slowly approaching my 2nd year with TIO. Sadly, due to my overall lost in interest with my IC nation, I am deciding to retire completely from any form of roleplay due to the fact I have lost all commitment. Any roleplays I have done in the past have usually been badly managed and garnered little to no attention, or I just didn't escalate it at all.  These 2 years with this region have been fun nonetheless,  but my chances of coming back are likely slim, and even if I do decide to return I will still have no dedication whatsoever to try and incorporate myself as a nation in Mundus. The only person I shall need to thank is DaveIronside, as we have both known each other a few years before I even joined TIO, and the fact that we have both been friends for that likely amount of time.  I thank all users that I have participated with in RP, and to all that have ever been apart of this giant system of roleplays. I will still be somewhat active on Discord, but that should not mean I will pursue towards all roleplay associated with The Independent Order in the future.

Offline Phonx

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Solonia
Re: Notice of Retirement: Boris
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 09:52:16 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(