Author Topic: The Bordering Federation and Kingdom  (Read 2485 times)

Offline Malson

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Malson
The Bordering Federation and Kingdom
« on: July 18, 2018, 01:56:55 PM »
THE VALOKCHIAN FEDERATION

To Sovereign King Andrew III, and the Kingdom of Seaforth,

The recent terrorist attacks at Bethesda has been especially horrifying and utterly disgusting to our government and our population. Due to this, we will send our greatest condolences to the dead among the bombings that took place in Bethesda. In the wakening of the wave of attacks committed by Borlander separatists, we have considered extending a hand out to the government of Seaforth in regards to strengthening ties up to the fullest extent. As both of us are sharing land borders, it is best to strengthen ties between us in order to get a sense of unity and goodwill knowing that both of our nations will be protected by each other. And to that, I, Danilo Pejic, would like to request an invite to Eventide to meet King Andrew III to discuss future relations between our states. And we hope that this connection between Valokchia and Seaforth will also bring more opportunity to connect with other nations that have the ties we desire best towards the Kingdom of Seaforth.

Best regards,
Danilo Pejic
President of the Federation of Valokchia

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
Re: The Bordering Federation and Kingdom
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 08:22:21 PM »

President Pejic,

I thank you for your condolences on behalf of the victims of the most recent Borland attack and their families. I am always interested in strengthening relations with our Illumic neighbours and look forward to hosting your visit to Eventide, it has been too long since our nations have come together to speak of our mutual futures.

Regards,

Andrew III
King of Seaforth

Offline Malson

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 03:19:07 PM »
It had been hours since Danilo Pejic had sent the telegram up to Eventide, it was expected for him to get a reply back from Andrew III as the message was directed towards him. It had been a very, very long time since there was even a summit between Valokchia and Seaforth and since then relations had been stagnant between both, and today was the day he wanted to make a change throughout both countries. Hours pass as a guard would come into his office with an envelope in hand, "Mr. President, your telegram to Seaforth has been responded to." The guard would say, Danilo Pejic gleefully takes the envelope in hand, he'd smirk when he gently opens up the envelope taking the best care and caution to not rip it. Once he finished reading the short telegram from Andrew III, Danilo gently sets the paper down onto his desk and would stand up, "Well, for one thing, an opportunity has been fulfilled." He says with a smile, walking around his desk towards the doorway of his office, "Alright, I need a ride down to M.I.A., tell the pilots to set course for Eventide..." He gives out an order to the guard that had given him the envelope from Seaforth, after that he slowly walked out of his office with hands behind his back and was confident in his future meeting with Andrew III.

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 04:58:56 AM »

King Andrew had gone over the game plan with Duke Raynald Lachlan extensively. It had been a very long time since a King of Seaforth had direct relations with their southern neighbour and Andrew was intent on forging some kind of meaningful relationship. This would be the first step. As President Pejic deplaned, King Andrew straightened his tie. Nodding to the Duke, the two men exited the private terminal and met the Valokcian delegation.

"President Pejic." Said King Andrew as they shook hands. "Welcome to Seaforth."

Offline Malson

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 04:17:17 PM »
Danilo Pejic smiled at Andrew's welcome to Seaforth, "It is a pleasure to meet you King Andrew... It has been so very long that our leaders have met and I granted the eternal opportunity to step on Seaforthian soil in order to consider great relations between our states..."