Author Topic: Financial Cleaning (Heyra & ES)  (Read 2628 times)

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Financial Cleaning (Heyra & ES)
« on: June 09, 2018, 08:31:38 PM »

The Ecclesiastical State of Christ

To:- President Jonathan F. J. Blackwind

It has come to my understanding that the Heyran Republic finances will suffer greatly now that an unfortunate act of God struck and devastated parts of Barnacle, causing severe damage to the infrastructure (especially military equipment) as well as causing a humanitarian crisis. Besides the increase of annual donation from 1 to 2 billion annually, I hereby offer to 'clean up' the remaining 17 billion in debt that the Heyran Republic has accumulated over the past years to ease the financial burden, as well as other funding for future military hardware in terms of naval vessels for instance...anything at your disposal my good friend and ally in the north. If this is settled, we may dispatch the appropriate people to your Republic to discuss terms and conditions.

Take Care and God Bless

Pope Peter II

Offline The Young Pope

• Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Republic of Québec
Re: Financial Cleaning (Heyra & ES)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 04:35:40 PM »
To:- President Jonathan F. J. Blackwind

I'm glad that the Senate has accepted the Ecclesiastical proposal with a wise and open mind, understandably and naturally. On second thought in regards to a meeting, it shall be cancelled as according to my advisors back home there aren't anymore pressing matters and issues that exist as was initially thought. The transactions will thus be completed as soon as possible, for everyone's convenience especially those belonging to our Heyran allies. Our fleet will soon reach Barnacle where it'll hopefully contribute immensely in providing aid and comfort to those suffering from the Tsunami incident.

Take Care and God Bless (Once more...)

Pope Peter II