Author Topic: A Private Message To His Excellency, President of Zimalia  (Read 1964 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
A Private Message To His Excellency, President of Zimalia
« on: July 25, 2018, 08:35:55 PM »

"Nothing pleases us more than seeing the forces hostile to peace backing down. I have no doubt that your strong and confident leadership was the main reason for their withdrawal and we were happy to have played a small part in the process.

While the enemies of peace have no doubt lost a fight, they are planning to return better prepared and this is why they seek to divide us by asking for us to leave. The Empire of Tamora is willing to continue to defend Zimalia should your Excellency consider our presence necessary.

We also believe that crises such as these show who you can rely on in a time of need. Tamora sees Zimalia as a friend and would aslo like to cooperate on economic and humanitarian areas, not as a foreign power that seeks to impose its way on you but as friends that cooperate on equal terms.

I look forward to your reply regarding your decision about our squadron in your great country and about your availability for further developing our relationship.

Yours respectfully, 
Ayatollah Ramin Rafsanjani,
Head of Foreign Affairs
Empire of Tamora

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Re: A Private Message To His Excellency, President of Zimalia
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 01:12:52 PM »
Allow me to thank you again for the great hunt we had together. It was a memorable experience. I would also like to inform you that the lion cub has been well received by the Imperial family and everyone is absolutely delighted with it.
On a different note, just wanted you to know that Emperor Abbas had already placed a preorder for the new Bugatti for you and it will be sent to you as soon as we get it. It will go well with your collection, I hope. He also wants me to relay that you and your family are always welcome to Tamora for a visit or just for a race.

Yours respectfully, 
Ayatollah Ramin Rafsanjani,
Head of Foreign Affairs
Empire of Tamora

OOC: Don't worry, it's not an invitation for a new visit. He was just being polite. :)