Author Topic: A Letter to Matthelon (Ach and Matthelon)  (Read 682 times)

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
A Letter to Matthelon (Ach and Matthelon)
« on: February 04, 2024, 01:13:00 AM »

To: President Daina Testruvial of the Matthelon Confederation

I hope this letter finds you well. I'm writing this letter on behalf of the Achkaerinese Government in the hope that you may be interested in a meeting between our nations, we are both nations of 'the north' so to speak and I believe there's a love of certain sports that our nations also share. It has always been Achkaerinese policy to seek out friendship and cooperation with our fellow nations, and we hope we can make another friend in Matthelon.

We are quite happy to send a delegation south to your nation or if you wish we are happy to make the necessary arrangements to host a visit from your nation. Do please let us know your preference.

In friendship

Cheryl Holmes
Minister for the Diplomatic Office

Offline Matthelon

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Matthelon
Re: A Letter to Matthelon (Ach and Matthelon)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 12:00:19 AM »
To Minister Cheryl Holmes

The Matthelon Confederation would be honored to host our friends from the Achkaerinese Government. I would like to formally invite your delegation to visit us for a multi-day summit in our capital city of Grenneighll. Matthelonic sporting culture is very well known in the region and we would like to invite you to a football match here in the capital. An important match is coming up between capital club Loyalsenn FC and Aristaqua Athletics. If you are interested I can have our team make the arrangements.

We look forward to your response and to furthering the Achkaerinese-Matthelonic relations for the future.

From the desk of the President of the Matthelon Confederation
Daina Testruvial
Matthelon Confederation Factbook Link Below

https://independentorder.net/index.php?topic=3062.0

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: A Letter to Matthelon (Ach and Matthelon)
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 04:28:33 PM »

To: President Daina Testruvial of the Matthelon Confederation

The Achkaerinese Government is delighted to accept your invitation and looks forward to a bright future of friendship between our nations. Our delegation will consist of Empress Serenity, her cousin Princess Cerys and Minister of Foreign Affairs Richard Chambers. The Empress has expressed great interest in attending the football match between Loyalsenn FC and Aristaqua Athletics and plans to be joined by her two young daughters and partner for that event.

From

Cheryl Holmes
Minister for the Diplomatic Office