Author Topic: We Gotta All Get Together  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
We Gotta All Get Together
« on: February 17, 2020, 12:56:06 AM »

A Private Message To Emperor Peter And The Broader Government of the Holy Empire

As you are undoubtedly aware by now Empress Beatrice, following consultation with her medical staff, has elected to step down from Chrysanthemum Throne citing concerns of her capacity to effectively make decisions on behalf of the First Empire. This development has called upon me to once again rise to the mantle of the service of my nation until such a time Crown Princess Adriana is properly equipped, and ready, to ascend as Empress. During this interim between the rule of Empress Beatrice and the rule of Adriana, the task before me is to ensure that the Throne she inherits is one which enables her to best serve the Rokkenjiman People, stand by our friends and allies, and represent the principles and beliefs of our nation in the conduct of her affairs as Empress.

To these ends, my first order of business as Empress is to write to you today to address the situation which has been left before me in the present state of the Rokkenjiman-Achkaerinese diplomatic relationship. I am not oblivious to the difficulties which have taken place over the course of the past few years, especially as my cousin seemed incapable of moving toward a more conciliatory tone until near the end of her reign, an initiative she will naturally fail to oversee as she leaves the Imperial Government.

On behalf of the Imperial Government and the Rokkenjiman People I wish to offer my apologies for the difficulties which have been presented, especially in those wounds self-inflicted by the Empress herself. In my opinion much more should have been done in resolving the divide between our nations much sooner, and opportunities to pursue these interests should have been acted upon with force and determination. At your convenience I would wish to meet with you and elected representatives of the Achkaerinese People to identify areas which require resolution, after which I hope that we shall together agree upon a roadmap which sees the traditionally close relationship between Pyrettania and Valtheim restored, as it should have been so long ago.

Personally, I am sorry I didn't do more to see these goals accomplished. May today mark the moment were we jointly dedicate ourselves to choosing a better path, and this First Empire honours the Holy Empire for their collective and selfless efforts in assisting the First Empire when it was in need.

I look forward first to the opportunity to listen, and then the opportunity to work with your Government in moving forward from this troubled era.

Respectfully yours;

Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Arovium

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: We Gotta All Get Together
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 12:29:46 AM »
It wasn't the first time such a letter had been received in Valtheim, but it coming from Evanthe meant that it got treated a fair bit differently after all the key difference between Beatrice and Evanthe was that Evanthe hadn't broken her word yet and hopefully never would. It was a sad truth that while there was no issue with Rokkenjima as a nation, a Rokkenjima led by Beatrice had become in the eyes of many in Valtheim increasingly less and less credible, too many broken promises from Beatrice, too many poor decisions made, too much Achkaerinese blood shed because of it. Still it helped give some cover to something else and a flight down to Pyrena was quickly pulled together.

Normally Peter would have delegated this meeting to someone else, probably Sakura, but there were more than enough reasons for it to be the Emperor on this one, traveling with him was Michael Williams the Achkaerinese Consul, or more specifically the head of the elected government. It was a rather interesting moment in that it was rare to see both Peter and Michael together on a trip like this, still door stepping the Empress of Rokkenjima was good fun and if his sister Esme got elected as President of the Mundus Games Committee Peter would probably petition for it to be made into a Mundus Games event, it had been done that many times. The Achkaerinese pair didn't have to wait outside for long before Evanthe appeared. Peter and Michael exchanged pleasantries with her before Peter reached inside his jacket pocket and produced a sealed envelope, such formality wasn't commonplace in Achkaerin but certain documents merited it.

"You know what this is." Peter said handing the new, yet not new, Empress the envelope.

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 08:20:05 AM »
"Yes," Evanthe said with a knowing nod. "Beatrice is in the Family Wing of the Castle spending time with the children until her departure. Given we've quite the discussion before us that should grant them a good deal of quality time together. In the mean time, allow us to go somewhere more comfortable," she said as she led them to the Green Sitting Room. Once the two had sat down she took her seat, a favourite of hers which sat near a window overlooking Pyrettania below.

"It's been quite some time since a Rokkenjiman Empress has had the pleasure of hosting the Emperor of Achkaerin, let alone Consul Williams as well. For the past few years I feel as though Pyrettania has spent its energies speaking at Valtheim, selectively listening to its replies and speaking not as an ally, but as one looking for an adversary. This has caused great damage to the bilateral ties between the First and Holy Empires despite the fact that Achkaerin has acted as a true friend and ally, even as venom and vitriol seemed to be its only reward. The lengths which Achkaerin has been willing to go are exemplified by countless examples of assistance, the most recent example manifesting as the Kirby Report. Know that even as the public voice of Rokkenjima spoke with loud anger I know many more Rokkenjiman officials who seek to put these times behind us and once again enjoy a cordial relationship with Achkaerin."

"It seems as though it has been an eternity since Rokkenjima has listened to what Achkaerin has to say without seeking the worst intents that weren't there to begin with. That I have the opportunity to listen today, I thank you both. While I recognize the intent behind decisions Beatrice has made, I cannot agree with the methods nor the costs associated with them, nor do I believe they will lead to the desired outcome she wished to see. The First Empire, and very much the Crown Princess, will be better served by the bonds of friendship we built over the years than she ever could by the force of arms. Properly and responsibly wielded weapons can indeed protect, but all too often scenarios arise in which no weapon, no matter how powerful or inspiring of awe it may be, will be able to cut through the darkness of our most trying of times and deliver us to safety."

"I did say I looked forward to the opportunity to listen so please, do speak and allow me to listen so that the next time you're in Rokkenjima, we may know it shall be for more pleasant reasons."

Beatrice Anselmo

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 04:24:37 PM »
"We'll be clear." it was Michael who spoke "There are numerous issues which arose under Beatrice's rule which impacted not only on Achkaerin but on other nations as well, the lack of trust one can put in Rokkenjima's word, a knee jerk reactionary policy involving deployment of military force as a first rather than last resort, near constant proclamations of positions that made no legal sense whatsoever, the suggestion and attitude that it didn't matter what anyone else said Rokkenjima was always right. And then of course the refusal to recognize the shift in international status of our respective countries, there was a time a few years ago where a relationship with Rokkenjima was something nations prized, now it's relationships with the likes of Achkaerin, East Moreland, Lodja, Ui Cenneslaig and so on, the landscape of Mundus has significantly changed. Now I think it's safe to say that neither of us want to cut ties with the other but there does need to be a reorganisation of this relationship that is based on respect of Mundus as it presently stands."

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2020, 08:33:34 AM »
"What needs to happen is a restoration of those ties and trusts which previously existed," Evanthe said as she placed her drink upon the table next to her. "It is unfortunate that Rokkenjima had become rudderless, seemingly drifting while those in the wheelhouse were asleep, but I can assure you under my watch no one will be asleep at the wheel. Already I've seen that before any military option is even put on the plate that we see three, viable and workable, diplomatic options to first be pursued. As the primary architect of the diplomatic machinery which made relations with the First Empire desirable in the first place the First Empire is in a better position today than it was yesterday to hand off to Crown Princess Adriana a foundation from which to honour the traditions, principles and values which Rokkenjima so strongly fought for on the global stage."

"To ensure that success, it is important that we ensure she has the steadfast support of Rokkenjiman allies," Evanthe continued. "We also have the benefit of Beatrice's wisdom in selecting Count Emerson to be her Vicegerent, an appointment I elected to continue when re-assuming the Throne. Thus the mechanisms are in place for success, we have only to employ them to see that resolution is actually realized." Pausing to take a call, Evanthe returned her attention to the Achkaerinese.

"I have been informed that King Michael of Tytor will be on the grounds to visit with the Empress Emerita, I understand they'll be speaking elsewhere in the Castle. This, naturally, won't interfere with her ongoing legal matters, so there's no need to worry about the King aiding in her escape."

Beatrice Anselmo

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 06:23:55 PM »
"There are a total of six of the best trained and experienced intelligence operatives on Mundus in Pyrena, they specialize in hunting people down and capturing them." Peter said "If King Michael could smuggle Beatrice past that he'd deserve nothing short of a medal. Now it's all very well for you to say that it's important for Adriana to have the support of Rokkenjima's allies but you're not saying how you intend to earn that support back. This is not the Mundus where you made relations with Rokkenjima desirable, this is a whole different animal, the toolkit of 2013 and 2014 will not be as effective now, the world has shifted, it'd be nice to see some understanding of that. If you're serious about wanting that support then the days of Rokkenjima accusing any friend that disagrees with it of being 'traitors' has to end. This is not going to be a dominant and submissive relationship out of whatever fiction Alex may have critiqued on occasion, it's going to be an equal partnership which means we've got a lot of talking to do. So where do you want to start?"

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2020, 06:47:55 AM »
"I don't doubt their ability, though I also don't doubt that Beatrice has yet to show them the passage system of the Castle either," she said with a grin. "Although, on a more serious note, I can assure you that what passed as diplomacy and action in my absence as Vicegerent certainly won't be taking place with me on Chrysanthemum Throne. In those days we saw Rokkenjima build the case for international consensus on the pressing issues facing the community of nations and then acting not alone, but in concert, with that community of nations. By the very notion of that approach the idea of one nation being subservient to Rokkenjima, or for Rokkenjima to call any nation traitors for disagreeing with it, are incompatible with Rokkenjiman policy as it stands today. I'm never going to talk at you or down to you, if I have an issue it'll be communicated properly, we'll work it out via the appropriate channels, and we won't see the situations that allowed for other states to take advantage of the lack of cohesion and understanding between our states as we saw under Beatrice far too many times."

"As for where we should start, I often entertained ideas in my time as Vicegerent to see a level of coordination and cohesion in the foreign policies of Rokkenjima and her allies. Not one that's dictated mind you, but one which would see communications taking place prior to the announcements of policies. We saw the issues which this approach would prevent when Beatrice deployed vessels in the hopes of effecting a blockade of Slava Lavosk, which I understand impacted Achkaerinese operations from the reports I read of those times. Of course, I would hope that our approaches will be more aligned given my approaches vastly differ from hers in approaching crises, but I still feel it is important that we both have an understanding of where we stand on any given issue or crisis, what we expect as a resolution, and how we can both act in manners which support the many shared values we both hold. We need to ensure that the links of communications between the First and Holy Empires are strong, that they are utilized, and that we listen and consider each other. We've pledged our allegiance to one another, and whereas Beatrice could not trust, I will always trust the words of my allies and fully take their words and concerns on any given matter into full consideration. We have to restore the foundation we built which saw such great cooperation possible, which I have to believe Beatrice wished even with the issues facing her."

Beatrice Anselmo

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2020, 10:49:21 PM »
"So the question is how you to use the common phrase put your money where your mouth is." Peter said "Six years ago your cousin and my daughter signed this." he put a piece of paper on the table:

Treaty of Friendship and Mutual Security
betweeen the First Empire of Rokkenjima and the Holy Empire of Achkaerin

Rokkenjima and Achkaerin;

Desiring to strengthen the bonds of peace and friendship traditionally existing between them, and to uphold the principles commonly shared between them,

Desiring further to encourage closer diplomatic, cultural and defensive cooperation between them and to promote conditions of tranquility and prosperity in their countries,

Reaffirming their fath in the purposes and principles of the Mundus Convention on Universal Rights and the Fair Seas Concordat, and their desire to live in peace with all peoples and governments,

Recognizing that they have the inherent right of individual or collective self defense,

Considering that they have a common concern in the maintenance of international peace and security in the Great Northern Sea,

Having resolved to conclude a treaty of mutual cooperation and security,

Therefore agree as follows:

ARTICLE I

The Parties undertake to settle any international disputes in which they may be involved by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace, security and justice are not endangered and to refrain in their international relations from the threeat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any manner inconsistent with international law and norms.

ARTICLE II

The Parties will contribute toward the further development of peaceful and friendly international relations by strengthening their free institutions, by bringing about a better understanding of the principles upon which these institutions are founded, and by promoting conditions of stability and well-being.

ARTICLE III

The Parties, individually and in cooperation with each other, by means of continuous and effective self-help and mutual aid will maintain and develop their capacities to resist armed attack.

ARTICLE IV

The Parties will consult together from time to time regarding the implementation of this Treaty and, at the request of either Party, whenever the security of the Parties or international peace and security in the Great Northern Sea is threatened.

ARTICLE V

Each Party recognizes that an armed attack against either Party in the territories under the administration of Rokkenjima or Achkaerin in the Great Northern Sea or Illumic would be dangerous to its own peace and security and declares that they would consider action to meet the common danger in accordance with their existing domestic and international commitments.

The terms of this Treaty shall not supersede the already existing commitments to the Confederation of Independent States nor the Cross-Straits Treaty Organization.

ARTICLE VI

This Treaty does not affect and shall not be interpreted as affecting in any way the rights and obligations of the Parties under the Charters of the CIS or the CSTO.

ARTICLE VII

This Treaty shall be ratified by the First Empire of Rokkenjima and the Holy Empire of Achkaerin in accordance with their respective constitutional processes and will enter into force on the date on which the instruments of ratification thereof have been exchanged by them in [city].

ARTICLE VIII

The Holy Empire shall lease, on a yearly renewable lease, territory on the Island of Meridian to be utilized as a military base for the First Empire of Rokkenjima. This lease shall renew itself automatically upon its expiration should neither party elect to cancel the lease.

The First Empire shall seek the consent of the Holy Empire before assets hosted at the base, to be named Queen Cecelia Military Base (QCMB) are used in a hostile or aggressive manner. The First Empire shall also be obligated to pay for the upkeep of the base and will utilize Achkaerin companies and workers for at least fifty (50) percent of the base's construction.

The First Empire and Holy Empire agree to establish a marine protected area in the exclusive economic zone drawn from the baseline of the Island of [island], in accordance with the Fair Seas Concordat. Imperial vessels shall not use their active sonar within this preserve, nor shall military drills or other disruptive activities take place within it.

ARTICLE IX

This Treaty shall remain in force until the opinion of the Governments of Rokkenjima and Achkaerin it no longer serves the best interests of the Parties.

However, after the Treaty has been in force for ten years, either Party may give notice to the other Party of its intention to terminate the Treaty, in which case the Treaty shall terminate one year after such notice has been given.

IN WHITNESS WHEREOF the undersigned Plenipotentiaries have signed this Treaty.

DONE at the City of Valtheim, Achkaerin, in the English, Latin and Rokkenjiman languages equally and authentic, this day 30th November, 2014.

For Rokkenjima: Empress Beatrice Anselmo

For Achkaerin: Crown Princess Serenity Azurewind

"I don't think I need to tell you how out of date this treaty is." Peter said "Mentions of the CIS and the fact it predates Achkaerin's CSU membership aside, there's a whole plethora of matters where those provisions haven't been observed and frankly I think if I left that on the table and stepped outside for an hour you and Emerson would have something more in keeping with the current Mundus than the past Mundus by the time I came back. So to start I think this treaty needs updating significantly then I think we need to consider a few other things."

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 04:39:08 AM »
Evanthe grinned, "If that's a challenge then let us bring Count Emerson in and let's see what we can come up with. I'm confident that, between the two of us, we can craft a treaty that preserves the spirit which Beatrice and Serenity came together upon, while updating several portions which are woefully outdated. Give the two of us thirty minutes, we don't need an entire hour for this task. I understand that Adriana is practicing her organ play in the auditorium," Evanthe continued, "and I'm certain she would appreciate an audience for at least a portion of her practice."

She then texted Emerson. "Treaty redrafting, 30 minutes, an hour if we slack and fail to beat Peter's expectations. If we go one second past a half hour I owe you dinner. You know where to find me."

Beatrice Anselmo

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2020, 05:59:51 PM »
No sooner had Peter and Michael stepped out of the room than Emerson was stepping in, he took one look at the treaty on the table.

"You know the pinch points of this as well as I do and as well as Peter does." Emerson said "Most of it can be taken out, other bits need updating and I imagine you're going to have trouble around any intelligence sharing and then there's QCMB's future. Ultimately though the question is what do you want this to be? A patching up or something new?"

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 07:37:16 PM »
"We'll start here," Evanthe handed Emerson the tablet she was working on as he spoke, "Redraft One, twenty three minutes left on the clock."

Treaty of Friendship and Mutual Security
betweeen the First Empire of Rokkenjima and the Holy Empire of Achkaerin

Rokkenjima and Achkaerin;

Desiring to strengthen the bonds of peace and friendship traditionally existing between them, and to uphold the principles commonly shared between them,

Desiring further to encourage closer diplomatic, cultural and defensive cooperation between them and to promote conditions of tranquility and prosperity in their countries,

Reaffirming their fath in the purposes and principles of the Mundus Convention on Universal Rights and the Fair Seas Concordat, and their desire to live in peace with all peoples and governments,

Recognizing that they have the inherent right of individual or collective self defense,

Considering that they have a common concern in the maintenance of international peace and security in the Great Northern Sea,

Having resolved to conclude a treaty of mutual cooperation and security,

Therefore agree as follows:

ARTICLE I

The Parties undertake to settle any international disputes in which they may be involved by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace, security and justice are not endangered and to refrain in their international relations from the threeat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any manner inconsistent with international law and norms.

ARTICLE II

The Parties will contribute toward the further development of peaceful and friendly international relations by strengthening their free institutions, by bringing about a better understanding of the principles upon which these institutions are founded, and by promoting conditions of stability and well-being.

ARTICLE III

The Parties, individually and in cooperation with each other, by means of continuous and effective self-help and mutual aid will maintain and develop their capacities to resist armed attack.

ARTICLE IV

The Parties will consult together from time to time regarding the implementation of this Treaty and, at the request of either Party, whenever the security of the Parties or international peace and security in the Great Northern Sea is threatened.

ARTICLE V

Each Party shall recognize an unprovoked attack against either Party as detrimental to its own peace and security and declares that they would consider action to meet the common danger in accordance with their existing commitments.

Each Party recognizes that an armed attack against either Party in the territories under the administration of Rokkenjima or Achkaerin in the Great Northern Sea or Illumic would be dangerous to its own peace and security and declares that they would consider action to meet the common danger in accordance with their existing domestic and international commitments.

The terms of this Treaty shall not supersede the already existing commitments to the Confederation of Independent States nor the Cross-Straits Treaty Organization.

ARTICLE VI

This Treaty does not affect and shall not be interpreted as affecting in any way the rights and obligations of the Parties under the Charters of the CIS or the CSTO.

ARTICLE VII

This Treaty shall be ratified by the First Empire of Rokkenjima and the Holy Empire of Achkaerin in accordance with their respective constitutional processes and will enter into force on the date on which the instruments of ratification thereof have been exchanged by them in [city].

ARTICLE VIII

The Holy Empire shall lease on a yearly basis territory on the Island of Meridian to be utilized by the First Empire for the operations and maintenance of Queen Cecelia Military Base. In return, the First Empire shall lease on a yearly basis territory upon Hoshiko Island for an Achkaerinese military base.

Each Party shall seek the consent of the other before assets hosted upon the Bases are utilized in aggressive military operations.

Each Party shall be responsible for the upkeep of their respective bases.

The respective leases upon the Island of Meridian and Hoshiko Island shall be reviewed annually to determine their relevance in the modern era. Should it be determined by the Governments of Rokkenjima and Achkaerin that they no longer serve a useful purpose the bases shall be shuttered one year from notice given.

The Holy Empire shall lease, on a yearly renewable lease, territory on the Island of Meridian to be utilized as a military base for the First Empire of Rokkenjima. This lease shall renew itself automatically upon its expiration should neither party elect to cancel the lease.

The First Empire shall seek the consent of the Holy Empire before assets hosted at the base, to be named Queen Cecelia Military Base (QCMB) are used in a hostile or aggressive manner. The First Empire shall also be obligated to pay for the upkeep of the base and will utilize Achkaerin companies and workers for at least fifty (50) percent of the base's construction.

The First Empire and Holy Empire agree to establish a marine protected area in the exclusive economic zone drawn from the baseline of the Island of [island], in accordance with the Fair Seas Concordat. Imperial vessels shall not use their active sonar within this preserve, nor shall military drills or other disruptive activities take place within it.

ARTICLE IX

This Treaty shall remain in force until the opinion of the Governments of Rokkenjima and Achkaerin it no longer serves the best interests of the Parties.

However, after the Treaty has been in force for ten years, either Party may give notice to the other Party of its intention to terminate the Treaty, in which case the Treaty shall terminate one year after such notice has been given.

IN WHITNESS WHEREOF the undersigned Plenipotentiaries have signed this Treaty.

DONE at the City of Valtheim, Achkaerin, in the English, Latin and Rokkenjiman languages equally and authentic, this day 30th November, 2014.

For Rokkenjima: Empress Beatrice Anselmo

For Achkaerin: Crown Princess Serenity Azurewind

Updated and Amended in the City of Pyrettania, Azukishima Prefecture this [DATE];

For Rokkenjima:
Empress of Rokkenjima
Princess of Arovium

For Achkaerin:

Beatrice Anselmo

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2020, 02:56:38 AM »
"Bare bones" Emerson said "It'll probably work and gives something to build from in the long term, but this is about more than just this treaty you know that. How are you going to ensure the mess that happened last time doesn't happen again? My occupancy of the Viceregency is no guarantee of that. So what outside of this treaty do you have in mind? What are you going to suggest to Peter when he walks back in here?"

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2020, 05:42:14 AM »
"Well for one we've eliminated one large obstacle to cohesion in the end of Beatrice's reign," Evanthe replied, "though clearly, due to her record of broken promises, I feel something further is necessary. I feel that the Office of the Vicegerent should house a formal liaison between Pyrettania and Valtheim, created with one mandate: ensuring coordination between Rokkenjima and Achkaerin on key policy concerns and common interests while, when differences in opinion and approach should arise, build bridges between such differences and present a unified front. Two nations are never going to agree upon every matter before them, however, the displays we saw under Beatrice were wholly inappropriate. While they would not transpire under my rule, I do wish to provide that insurance to instill confidence that this is the new path upon which Rokkenjima shall engage Achkaerin; not in competition or with ire, but as the valued ally and partner as it long should have been."

Beatrice Anselmo

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2020, 07:41:49 PM »
"In the long term perhaps we may find ourselves in that role." Emerson said with a smile "But for the more immediate future should you not perhaps consider the option that covers multiple angles? You know who's the most suitable person and who needs the experience."

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2020, 08:21:10 AM »
"I do, and we'll see if she's ready," Evanthe replied. "Do you believe her to be so? Though I would ultimately trust her with Serenity, above the alternatives," she added.

Beatrice Anselmo

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2020, 07:21:10 PM »
"Ready for such a role?" Emerson asked "She should be, but then again no one's really ready for anything until they actually do it. Preparation can only take you so far, she needs the experience and where better than where her own mother learned the trade?" he paused "Shall we ask her to bring Peter back?"