Author Topic: Post Wedding Meeting - Aschlon  (Read 1547 times)

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Post Wedding Meeting - Aschlon
« on: April 22, 2020, 10:40:33 PM »
Having just finished his hour with another of his guests King David just had time to stretch his legs, his back where he'd been shot was aching once again. It seemed to be the case, sit or stand for too long and it became hell. He did a few laps of his office rubbing the sore spot just to the left of his lower spine. He leaned against his desk for a second or two arching his back trying to release some of the pressure. A voice startled his from behind, "Your Majesty" it was his Chief of Royal Household Quinn Germaine. "I've Representative David George Lloyd Of the Low Lands of Aschlon" at the gatehouse."

"Thank you Quinn" David said as he looked out the huge bay window and across the [url=https://www.schloss-nymphenburg.de/bilder/schloss/luftbild-nymphenburg700.jpg]large lake
that stood to one side of the gravel drive the King spotted his guests car on. David had just enough time to take a quick drink of water before Quinn showed the next guest in. "Mr.George Lloyd" the King stood as the man was shown in, "Welcome to Northfort. I hope your stay has been a good one. Please take a seat" David motioned for the man to take a seat on one of the three sofas that flanked the unique coffee table made out of glass and a jet engine. "So what can I do for you today?" David asked as he poured tea for himself and his guest.