Author Topic: Proposal to New Derusmia (Tamora and New Derusmia)  (Read 1883 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Proposal to New Derusmia (Tamora and New Derusmia)
« on: May 21, 2020, 05:18:57 PM »

Addressed to: The New Derusmian Ministry of Foreign affairs

Your Excellency,

I am writing on the behalf of the federated kingdom of Attica, one of the component kingdoms of the Tamoran Empire. You might perhaps be aware that Heyran city of Elysium is situated within the boundaries of our kingdom and the Tamoran Empire has placed a joint bid with Royal Seleucid to host the Mundus Games. Should our bid be successful the Tamoran side will be hosted by federated kingdom of Attica.

The federated kingdom of Attica is in charge of financing and developing the infrastructure needed to host the games since the games will be hosted inside our borders. We have already made investments of close to 800 million dinars/usd in the infrastructure necessary for the games and we are planning to invest more. We however need a partner for our latest project which seeks to build a high speed rail between the Elysium and Alaverdi, the capital of the federated kingdom Attica. The distance is approx. 40 miles and we believe the project will not only help tourists for the Mundus Games who can get to Attica via Elysium and its excellent airline connections but also help the local economy as well as reduce pollution pollution.

I know the Republic of New Derusmia is one of the leading powers in the field of high speed rail and therefore I would like to approach you for the opportunity of a partnership between us. Should the Republic of New Derusmia agree to fund half the costs of the infrastructure projects estimated as 120 million dinars/usd we would in return buy two high speed trains from New Derusmia at a total price of 80 mil dinars/usd. I believe this is an opportunity that could benefit both sides since New Derusmia would gain access to a market that is closed to foreign investment and imports.

I look forward to your reply.

Respectfully yours,
Arpine Saroyan
Queen of Attica

Spoiler: map of the kingdoms of Tamora • show

Offline fuwapanzer

• Basically New Zealand
  • this man GUCCI'D down to the SOCKS but need $4 🤨
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Federation of Kaimaya
Re: Proposal to New Derusmia (Tamora and New Derusmia)
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2020, 04:39:59 AM »

To: Arpine Saroyan, Queen of Attica.

Thank you for choosing to work with New Derusmia for your high-speed railway project. The New Derusmian National Rail Intercity Network has been successfully operating since 1988, and we are happy to finally export our expertise to nations outside of Ardia. Once negotiations and such are complete, we'll be able to provide engineering and construction support, in addition to funding the railway and providing rolling stock.

I hope that this venture will begin cordial relations between our two states.

Sincerely,