Author Topic: A kind request about the Mundus Games (Theocracy and Tamora)  (Read 1863 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra

To: The Theocracy of Kaitaine
Addressed to His Excellency Ambassador Verspasian Atreides

You might perhaps be aware that the Tamoran Empire and the Emirate of Royal Seleucid have formally placed a bid to host the Mundus Games.

It is the belief of this government that hosting the Mundus games will bring benefits not just to the host nations but to all participants countries as they will have the chance to witness Tamora as it is rather than how others depict it to be.

The Tamoran Empire remains a friend of the Theocracy and we are hopeful that the Theocracy of Kaitaine would consider supporting our joint bid to host the games. We believe the Theocracy will benefit from participating at the Games in a friendly host nation as bring much joy to the small but growing Bene Gesserit community.

I look forward to your reply and any questions that you might have on the issue.

Respectfully yours,
Alya Safavid
Head of Foreign Affairs 

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lodja/Kaitaine
Re: A kind request about the Mundus Games (Theocracy and Tamora)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2020, 10:03:59 PM »

To:- Her Imperial Majesty Empress Alya

As it stands the Theoracy are as of yet to take a stance on the Mundus Games hosts. Naturally there are certain nations that we would not be willing to throw our support behind. There is as of the moment, no bidding process underway and the Theoracy would weigh up the pros and cons of the various bids. We also would probably see such a decision on who to support officially fall to our Minister for Culture and Sport. I will however be firmly advising the Minister on the fact that I believe Tamora to be exceptional hosts to guests and more than capable of hosting a first class games. I am only sorry that for the time being I can not be more forthcoming in support for your bid but we do wish the bid well and are confident that when the time comes only a bid of unprecidented quality would see us not support Tamora.

Should I be able to support your efforts in any other way please feel free to ask or as always our doors are open to you and your family.

Signed

Verspasian Atreides