Author Topic: The time for talks has ended (Tamora and Phuebra)  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
The time for talks has ended (Tamora and Phuebra)
« on: June 04, 2020, 04:52:53 PM »

To: the leader of the Liberville Liberation Movement (Republic of Phuebra)

As-salamu alaykum brother,

We live in uncertain times. There are more and more nations that blatantly disregard the will of Allah. But even worse than that they actively plot and act to disrupt the nations of the world that are faithful such as Tamora. They put more and more sanctions, more and more barriers, stigmatize all Tamorans regardless of faith to further their agenda. Your struggle for the liberation of Phuebra is part of the same struggle we are undergoing. If we are to succeed then we have to work together.

But unfortunately, we face enemies and division not just from outside but also from within. The troubles in Soleimani (ooc: troubles between the North and the South, not the Merinan thing) are proof of what happens when we stray away from the will of Allah and follow the path of others. And it pains to say that Phuebra is no exception. It has recently become public that one of the militia in Phuebra has been conspiring with foreigners and have sent drugs to Tamora. Of all the countries in Mundus where they could sell their poison they have chosen the one that is second only to Abydos in their respect for Allah and the sharia law. Their greed was so high that they would weaken the minds and bodies of their only allies. This is why we cannot succeed against foreigners, because there are those for whom solidarity is an alien word.

So brother I make you an offer, let us form an alliance to promote the Koran and sharia. I will help you with money and weapons. Your men can come to the federated kingdom of Altai(OOC the majority Muslim kingdom of Tamora) to hear the Koran in the Imam Ali Mosque and then train to defeat our enemies. My house will be your house and your people will be my guests under my protection. All that I ask is that you first prove your commitment to our common goal by executing the head of the al-Wahba militia that was responsible for selling drugs to Tamora. Our brothers of faith must be made to understand that judgment will be upon them if they undermine our struggle.

Peace be upon you, brother! Allahu Akbar!

Sheik (king) Ahmad al-Afifi of the federated kingdom of Altai, Empire of Tamora