Author Topic: A match made in heaven (Tamora and Altromine)  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
A match made in heaven (Tamora and Altromine)
« on: January 10, 2021, 08:17:50 PM »

TO: High Priest - Amarna Araanon

Your Holiness,

I write to you not as a follower of your ancient religion but as a simple man of faith. I too believe in the existence of more than one god and my religion has been native to the lands of MidAranye for millennium. My parents from a young age took me to the temple of Anahita in Ipsus, the capital wonder of the Royal Seleucid, so I understand how religion is intertwined with the national fabric of most if not all of MidAranye’s countries. The gods have blessed our countries and region and we in turn must do our best to honor them as they demand.

My deep faith is one of the reasons why I started together with my good friend Bazoor Vevalwala, a Tamoran in good standing with his faith, the VK company. We seek to protect and promote the values that have been shrined by Divinity and have been passed on to us by previous generations. What drives me and my business partner is the belief that for too long we have kept our religions, customs and values like a precious guard treasure only for ourselves rather than a gift to share with all of Mundus. We seek through our platform to create a temple where the people of MidAranye but also those outside this blessed region to communicate and share experience free of the temptations and depravities that seek to corrupt the minds and souls of our peoples. We have entered in what we believe is a successful partnership with the Church of Mani and with their support and the will of the gods have manage to bring Tamorans a viable alternative as a social platform, one that helps nurture their love of religion and good values and protects them from depravations. And I would like to ask Your Holiness support to do the same in Altromine. With your support and that of your government I am sure we can see to it that VK will reach most citizens of Altromine to their benefit and that of your country.

I respectfully ask Your Holiness to look at the attached documents that offers a way for our modest company to enter into a partnership with your holy organization.  Should Your Holiness have specific needs or proposals, I am more than willing to hear them and available anytime.

Should Your Holiness find the agreement acceptable, please let me know so that we can proceed as soon as possible.

Respectfully yours,
Bavand Khandhy
Co Head and Co founder of VK

Summary of the attached document drafts, proposals and detailed analysys:

-   The Church of Aten will have a permanent member on the committee that drafts policy for the anti-hate speech, fake news and public decency. We seek create for all users in Altromine a specific policy that is adjusted to the needs of the Church of Aten and the government of Altromine.
-   VK agrees to share user data with the proper authorities of Altromine, the date shared will of that of users that  seek to undermine the security and good morals of Altromine.
-   VK, will at its own expense, will create social media pages for all authorized local religious organizations (ooc: think parishes in real life). The list must be provided by the Church of Aten. Should the Church of Aten wish for a page to be removed from the platform, it would be done so 24 hours max.
-   Based on user data locations VK will promote church attendance and religious events near the user.
-   VK will monitor user feedback (based on their private message and public comments) aggregate the data and provide it to the Church of Aten. That way your holy organization will now which messages makes the user more responsive and which one brings disagreement and is ill received.
-   A discrete profiling of the users will be done with the purpose of tracking their online behavior and habits while also checking which ads help change their behaviors.  VK will provide, free of charge, to the Church of Aten this data in order to better tailor and adjust your message so you can better convince the faithful.
-   In return the Church of Aten is to make VK the endorsed social platform of the Church and government institutions as well as seek provide limitation on the activity of the other foreign social media platforms (broadband limits, temporary locking of other social media platforms when they permit content that allows hate speech and fake news and other such measures) which would allow the fateful to be corrupted in their pursuit of profits and other monetary gain.