Roleplay > Convention Centre

Niameck Fashion Week 2024 - Socialite's Thread

(1/2) > >>

Norgeras:
The Opera House had once again changed it's face from Fashion stage to Gala Show. Adelheid watched the last laudator on stage. She had to travel the day before to his school and personally boxed him out of detention. She was fuming and furious, that the smug dorm teacher sincerely believed she would let him ruin her Gala. The damn Bunny and his Leukemia Fund where the single biggest Donation driver in the whole country and that pompous failure thought he can tell her she can't have him because he supposedly didn't do his homework?

The Guy lost his job, not only that, she sure as hell shared the story all over the social media platforms. She even had posted where she found the supposedly never handed in homework. The idiot had it lying out in the open on his desk.

But now, she could finally breath. The custom was updated since he had grown a little bit, the fashion show had become the date when he updated the outfit now. She was just glad she'D get to the fun part now. Mingle with people, gossip a little drink champagne and have fun. The Entrance hall had been changed into a large ballroom with countless servers handing out champagne and little bites.

Adelheid grabbed herself some, and a glass of orange juice for the fabulous little marketing bunny Prince Augustin, and handed it to him as he together with the other attendees started streaming in.

"Anyone you want to dance with? And do remember to change into different clothes boy." while she scanned the room herself for the man she hoped was present.

"I mean, do you think people would talk about the fund more and less about you getting my teacher fired if i dance with your best friend and Rhin's Stepmom?"

"Only if we change you into a proper suit to dance in. Albrecht is going to kill me if you collapse of exhaustion again because you tried dancing in the whole getup."

Henriette Herrlich stood awkwardly to the side, she had gotten the usual business talk with her regulars done earlier the day. International Occasions weren't her forte, but she knew she needed them if she wanted to scale her brand. It was then that she was joined by non other than former Admiral, now speaker of the Elder Senate, Mathilda Eidmeier:

"I just wanted to congratulate you for this years models. Well done. And maybe get some attraction your way. People always tend to try and chat up the Speaker. Considering i'm the equivalent of a Prime Minister after all."

Libby:
It was to be a hectic few days for Stasya, get over to Niameck, do the fashion shows, come back to East Moreland for the Feast of Helus and now head back to Neu Urburzis. She was releaved to have the luxurious royal plane at her disposal. She woke early and found her husband had woken up to. As she sat on the edge of the bed preparing to raise she felt David take hold of her from behind. "You could always just stay here" he said giving a gentle pull to encourage her to stay in bed.

"I could but then I'd not get there and that would mean East Moreland wouldn't be very punctual, and you wouldn't want that would you now" she said in mock of his hatred of ever being late. She did though allow him to pull her back and once she was lying back on the bed he wrapped her up and kissed her. "Look I'm going to have to go" she said as she brushed hair away from her face. "But we've a free weekend when I get back so how about you, me, my family villa on Iskor and that black bikini you like" she teased.

"I've a better idea" David said as he kissed her again. "The island, me, you but no bikini" she returned his kiss but then wriggled free and hopped out of bed leaving her husband lying there.

"Deal" she said with a wink as she disappeared to get ready. Despite being invited David wouldn't be going to Niameck, although he was always smartly dressed and stylish he had little interest in fashion beyond that of the tailors stores close to Embassy Row. Beside following the recent good news about the Borlanders the King would no doubt be busy and so was content to let the Queen and her friends enjoy the revallries such an event no doubt carried.

The flight saw a start to such a thing, with Jasmina Danilov and there friend Arina Pasternak having visited Northfort for the feast they would accompany her to the party.

They arrived with each of them looking forward to an evening of high class partying. Stasya had opted to wear the red dress her protegee Zari had created for their fashion show. Jasmina meanwhile had a classic black dress with Arina opting for a white busniess style suit. "Grab a drink and behave....for now" Stasya informed her friends as she spotted Adelheid and headed over. "Amazing weeks so far." She said as they hugged, "I hope the past few days have been OK, just unfortunate timing with the Feast back home and all that." She explained, she wondered if she should mention the news of Barrens demise but figured neither of them were too concerned about politics. "I must say that Princess Rhiannon will be thrilled to hear this has been a success, I know she'd very proud of her friend Augustin, hopefully next year we can have her come here. She needs to learn that gym wear is not the future" she grinned. "I hopefully have a few surprises for you lined up" She said eagerly linking arms with the Princess and introducing her to the two Lodjain friends she'd brought with her. "Ah, the first is right on cue." She said waving to the smartly suited man across the room. "Princess Adelheid allow me to introduce my vassal"  Stasya said the word ironically "Prince Bartholemew of Semelberg" she embraced the young man.

"Ma'am" the Prince said with a bow to each. "Princess Adelheid thank you for allowing us to attend such a wonderful event. I know that High Princess....I mean Queen Stasya, is keen for Semelberg to get some recognition away from home and I know I could do with some days away from the business of the Charterlands." He explained with a deep exhale, since Stasya had essentially said her family would bankroll the mini-principality he had found himself also drafted into the Charterlands governing system and probably never worked so hard in his life.

"I'm trying to line him and Ariana up" Stasya whispered to Adelheid as they moved away after talking to the Prince, "Unless of course you fancy a crack or are you still pining for that Makar?" She asked.

Norgeras:
"I made sure i invited him here, dear. He's kind of perfect from the basic requirements, and a hard worker on top. We kind of fell apart during the civil war and our own politic crisis. Glad we got Matilda for now."

Adelheid glanced around and shrugged as the little Prince Augustin walked back to them, giving a more than dramatic bow to Stasya:

"You're Highness." he said, now dressed in a neatly tailored tux with a big bunny pin from his charity and the sword pin king David once gave him on the lapel.

Adelheid nodded in approval to him, before turning to stasya again: "I invited his older brother and the whole family for the week. I think i saw them during several shows so i can only hope his big brother shoves him over here. Kind of funny, initially i had gunned for the older one. That said."

she glanced around:

"For the sake of Ophelia, and our shared interest in that venture, is it possible you keep your involvement with Denman a little low until she has a better standing in the contest. Our Speaker over there follows a different kind of Feminism and that makes Denman rather unpopular."

Augustin meanwhile rolled his eyes at that:
"I mean let's be fair. We both know that several other Bachelors are already eyeing up whom they can snatch from those who don't make it. I just want Ori to be happy." he turned to stasya again: "You're Highness, would you allow me the first Dance for the evening? I could use some better Headlines tomorrow than my Teacher getting fired so i can be here today."

Adelheid snorted:
"That, and you want the morelanders to like you so you can spent more time with Rhiannon."

Abertone:
Graziano and the rest of the Senate had been surprised that Marco had announced his intention to travel to Niameck. He was not someone they believed was that into fashion as such. He had aides who made all his clothing purchases for him and generally a nice suit, crisp white shirt and an expensive looking pair of shoes was all that was needed. Then when the Emperors cousin saw the security manifest for the suite that the Emperor had insisted on booking, "Lady Tonya", the Lodjain lady in waiting the Emperor had taken rather a shine to. The young lady had visited the Empire three times now since the duo had meet when the Emperor conducted business in the Queendom. The Emperor had arrived the day before the party and meet Tonya in a nice little restaurant the local ambassador had found for them. They didn't stay long there though before retiring to the suite they Emperor had selected. The next day they'd enjoyed the sights of the city as Tonya brought her outfit for the party that night. A fetching low cut red dress that swept the floor as she glided.

The two arrived together, Marco no longer cared about the various scandals and gossip his romantic life seemed to create back home and so walked in arm in arm with Tonya. The duo made their way over towards Jasmina and Ariana where the Emperor left Tonya for a moment while going and introducing himself to the host.

Norgeras:
"Scandal Magnet at nine O'clock, i'll have to introduce myself quickly. My apologies Stasya, for having to leave you with the small guy for a moment."

Adelheid had been warned through her Earpiece of the approaching Emperor and as she turned around to meet him, made sure a waiter with champagne for him was intercepting them at a good spot. She did a curtsy and addressed the visiting monarch Marco:

"Your Highness! What a surprise! Isn't this your First Visit to our Nation at all? I wish my Cousin could be here but he is a little preoccupied. I'm sure our Speaker of the Elder Senate will want to have a word or two with you later on."

Adelheid gave a quick nod over to Mathilda Eidmeier, former Admiral and current Speaker of the Elder Senate:

"Though, don't let solemn politics ruin the Party. Here..."

Adelheid grabbed some of the Champagne from the Waiter and offered it to the Emperor:

"I hope all is to your and your companies liking so far?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version