Author Topic: Request for an equity index fund  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
Request for an equity index fund
« on: January 02, 2021, 03:47:29 PM »
To: Edmond Richard, C.E.O. of Welt

Dear Mr. Richard,

I would first like to send you my best wishes to you and your family for the Christian holiday of Christmas and the Ardian New Year (OOC: Tamora uses a different calendar, the Islamic one).

Secondly, perhaps you may have heard that our modest bank, with the help of God and His Prophet, has decided to expand aboard, outside of Tamora. As we have the pleasure of doing God’s work by serving more and more customers we also find that their needs are more diverse than what we are used to. Not a day goes by without receiving an email about how to invest in MidAranye. It is for this reason that I have decided to contact you.  We would like to employ your services in order to have the Elysium stock exchange issue a new index for MidAranye companies. While Tamora lacking a stock exchange or the legal framework present in other areas cannot have such companies for the index, other MidAranye countries like Royal Seleucid, CLysperis, Pramoria, Safraen, Altromine, Vanora no doubt have.  Please tell me if your company would be willing to provide this service for us.

I look forward to your reply.
Toor Medhora,
Head of Tamora Imperial Bank

OOC: Just so the request is clear, it is for something very similar to this with no companies from Tamora because Tamora doesn't have a stock exchange. I assume Waddan is in the same situation.