Author Topic: Radio Free Amsi  (Read 2232 times)

Online Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Radio Free Amsi
« on: December 08, 2019, 08:34:43 AM »

Spirits High As CDL Numbers Swell

Good morning Clysperis! Today is December 8th, 2019, and this is Radio Free Amsi.

Today is significant for a few reasons. One, this is the first time our broadcast is powerful enough to reach every corner of Clysperis due to a station we've liberated from terrorist control. Go us! Second, the liberation of the town of Amsi, just a few miles north of Tarfu, brings the total land held by the CDL to be an amount just shy of 25% of that held by the terrorists. Again, go us! Third, hello to our new international listeners in uniform from Tamora (you know I love you already), Achkaerin, the NQF and Dragovah; you guys are the true fucking champs and are fighting the good fight for a truly free Clysperis! Fourth, but not last, today is the first day I'll be speaking to you on behalf of Free Southern Clysperis. I am Soraya Danesh, and this is the motherfuckin' news. Cue my cool soundtrack, someone!

Our spirits are high as Clysperi flock to the CDL in areas under terrorist control, an area the CDL are calling "Free Southern Clysperis" and while Radio Free Asmi is the name of our program, we're speaking for all of the Free Southern Clysperis area. We're Clysperi, we're Manists, we're Orthodox, we're Muslims, we're all of one voice. Unlike the opposition we don't shun our countrymen for who they worship or what they believe, our differences are what makes us Clysperi. I mean, the internationalists say that all cultures are to be defended but at the end of the day, I think we have them beat. I mean in what other nation can you see so many different voices joining together for one cause such as ours, and still join together over a meal as if we're one family? That's Clysperis. Our CDL fighters, the Prophet be praised, have given us one roof to shelter under and each day we see more Clysperi joining our flock, all while flying the single-finger salute to Nekhtou and his tyranny.

Now some of our brothers and sisters were worried about me because I have a friend, and they thought that friendship would make me a target. They wanted me to link up with our brothers and sisters from the Empire, they said I'd be safe if I left and you know what I told them? They'll have to tie me up and drag me out of Clysperis. We're Manists just as much as we're Clysperi and if there's one thing we don't do in the face of a fight is to run away. So, long story short, I compromised with the CDL: I'll leave the city, but you help me out in my goal of becoming a TINS reporter one day. So here I am, speaking to you live from Amsi as RFA's lead correspondent. Pretty cool, huh?

And to our terrorist pains in the ass, I haven't forgotten about you. CDL forces have today killed 127 of your fighters and injured a further 274 in the liberation of Amsi, giving only 43 lives and 64 injured in return. Your guys kind of suck at operating guns, but we're not complaining because the citizens of Amsi are the true heroes in this one! I heard that despite your "pr...presi....presi...." fuck I can't say it with a straight face, that asshole you call a leader, okay, he told the power company to cut power so the CDL would have to fight you in the dark. Well that didn't work out for him as the workers in the power company clubbed your dudes and kept the lights on, even being so kind as to darken the places your fighters were hiding so they'd be easier to find for our brave lads and gals. You don't get to kill 57 of our people without getting your teeth kicked through the back of your throats.

And we've got Fleur and New Derusmia, who seem to think we need some freedom and democracy, get out. Our cultures and civilization are literally, like, a hundred times older than yours at least. Our values are different, we as a people are different! You value democracy, great, go you, gold star! But that doesn't mean our people value it like yours! We have our own ideas, aspirations, and beliefs in how a country should be run, just like you do! It's not "one government system fits all" here people, you can't just come in here and apply your values to us and expect it to work. We love our Pharaoh, we love our allies, and we don't need you to ride in here and "save" us from....ourselves? Get out of the way and mind your own business, will you, for our benefit and yours!

I'm being informed that I've used my time but.... I'll be back tomorrow! Radio Free Amsi, speaking in the voice of freedom for the Clysperi unlucky enough to have a failed General trying to build a country from stolen land! Like Seaforth, but everyone on Nekhtou's team (including him) is incredibly stupid! I'm Soraya Danesh, signing off, but never shutting up. Kiss kiss!

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis