Author Topic: His Excellency’s Declaration of Abdication Act (2014)  (Read 3668 times)

Offline CGJ

• Vice Chancellor
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Dartfordia
His Excellency’s Declaration of Abdication Act (2014)
« on: September 01, 2017, 11:05:37 PM »
His Excellency’s Declaration of Abdication Act (2014)

An Act to give effect to His Excellency’s declaration of abdication; and for purposes connected therewith.

Whereas His Excellency by His Excellent Message of the thirtieth day of July in this present year has been pleased to declare that He is irrevocably determined to renounce the Chancellory for Himself, and has for that purpose executed the Instrument of Abdication set out in the Schedule to this Act, and has signified His desire that effect thereto should be given immediately.

Be it enacted by His Excellency the Grand Chancellor, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, and by the authority of the same, as follows:

Short Title

(1) This act may be referred to as the His Excellency’s Declaration of Abdication Act (2014).

Effect of His Excellency’s declaration of abdication

(2) Immediately upon the Signature of His Excellency to this Act, the Instrument of Abdication executed by His present Excellency on the thirtieth of July, two thousand and fourteen, set out in the Schedule to this Act, shall have effect, and thereupon His Excellency shall cease to be Grand Chancellor and there shall be a demise of the Chancellory, and accordingly the Vice Chancellor shall succeed thereto and to all the rights, privileges, and dignities thereunto belonging.

(3) His Excellency shall not, after His Excellency’s abdication, have any right, title or interest in or to the succession to the Chancellory.

Schedule

I, Avakael, Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order, do hereby declare My irrevocable determination to renounce the Chancellory for Myself and My desire that effect should be given to this Instrument of Abdication immediately.

In token whereof I have hereunto set My hand this thirtieth day of July. two thousand and fourteen, in the presence of the witnesses whose signatures are subscribed.

Avakael

Signed in the presence of:
Beatrice
CGJ
Elpidia
DaveIronside
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 11:21:18 PM by CGJ »
The Most Honourable Marquess CGJ
Vice Chancellor

Dartfordia: TIOwiki - Politics - Flags - Armed Forces