Author Topic: Setri Development Authority - Your Gateway To Doing Business In Setri  (Read 1885 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima

The Setri Development Authority is the body empowered by Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re to manage the continued growth and development of the City of Setri. The Authority has also been named the managing body of the Clysperi Special Economic Zone. In this function it is the responsibility of the SDA to work with foreign governments and business entities to best take advantage of the opportunities available within the Clysperi Special Economic Zone. These include at present:

• A flat rate of 5% income tax on net profit.
  • Exemption from annual land and building taxes on utilized property
  • Exemption from taxes on distributed dividends and profits
  • Duty-free import of goods in commercial quantities via registration with the Royal Trade Authority
  • No foreign equity restrictions on investments
  • No foreign currency restrictions
  • Full repatriation of profits and capital
  • No restrictions upon foreign ownership
  • Availability of land for lease or sale
  • Full guarantees on rights and ownership
  • Upwards of 70% foreign labour

In addition the Clysperi Mercantile Registry is fully open to foreign vessels and offers further advantages to nations engaging in business with the Kingdom. Ample port facilities are serviced by transportation infrastructure on the ground which positions Setri to become a preferred port in the Gulf of Safraen and an economic centre in Midaranye. Foreign investment is thus not only an investment in the Kingdom of Clysperis but one which will return yields and new economic opportunities for Clysperis and our international business partners.

Foreign businesses, firms and governments looking to begin operations in the Special Economic Zone, as well as those looking to engage in the many investment opportunities offered, may note their interest with the SDA, after which we'll work efficiently to see operations begin.

Shadya
Executive Director
Setri Development Authority

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline Rayyu

• Order Of The Pen
  • Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Rayyu
Re: Setri Development Authority - Your Gateway To Doing Business In Setri
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 10:57:33 PM »

Diamond Farm Labs was established in 2017 and has made a reputation for itself based on innovation and excellence. Our company use a process called Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD). This involves putting the seed in a sealed chamber filled with carbon-rich gas and heating to around 800C. Under these conditions the gases begin to “stick” to the seed, growing a diamond carbon atom by atom. A diamond can be "grown" in as little as five days and is undistinguishable from a mined diamond. We have for some time been considering the establishment of facilities across Mundus. We see ourselves as the future of the diamond industry. With this in mind we ask for permission to establish a lab in Setri. Originally this will require a staff recruited from Rayyu doing all lab work with locals recruited for administrative and janitorial work. Within two years we would intend the whole operation to be run by citizens from Clysperis. We would, as we are manufacturing high value assets, require confirmation that we will be able to freely export manufactured diamonds to any location we choose without restriction or payment. In addition owing to our niche business I would request that no other diamond growing business be permitted within Setri for the next 10 years as to make sure our investment is protected.

We look forward to your response.

Qassim Rasoul
CEO Diamond Farm Labs

Offline Rayyu

• Order Of The Pen
  • Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Rayyu
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2022, 10:14:21 PM »

Following reflection and details brought to light about the creation of Setri Diamond Farm Labs withdraws its request to create an outlet in Setri at this time. As no arrangement had been reached we believe this is a prudent step. The Prophet said "'There are three categories of people against whom I shall myself be a plaintiff on the Day of Judgement. Of these three, one is he who enslaves a free man, then sells him and eats this money'. We therefore must follow his guidance and can not profit from the slavery of the innocent.

Qassim Rasoul
CEO Diamond Farm Labs

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 12:55:04 AM »

The SDA would have preferred that DFA had raised these issues with the CDA directly rather than taking the words of a foreign leader who lacks a full knowledge or understanding of Setri. The Pharaoh is open to discussing this matter personally and would welcome such a discussion at your earliest convenience. These untruths will certainly be addressed.

The SDA is also disappointed by similar premature actions taken by the Umarov Real Estate Trust and welcomes a similar meeting with the Pharaoh.

Shadya
Executive Director

Beatrice Anselmo

Offline paralipomena

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Mktvartvelo (primary nation)
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 09:33:42 PM »

Message from Khelsatsqo Group

We are proud to be Mktvartvelo's main firm on household industry, with an experience of more than seven decades, with an increasing presence over Coft Aranye. We'd interested to study the inclusion of our operations as manufacturers in your announced Special Economic Zone, for the production of our products adapted to both the local [Clysperis] market as well as internationally.

Yours sincerely,
Darejan Ochiauri
Director of Operations, Khelsatsqo Group

Offline Markus

• Roleplay Manager
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Samantra
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2022, 06:26:28 PM »

TO: Setri Development Authority

I am writing on behalf of Rus’ International Bank (RIB), the largest financial institution in the Holy Kingdom of Samantra. RIB has been a leader in banking services in Samantra for more than a decade and has worked closely with our partners at Umarov Real Estate Trust. They have recommended the kingdom of Clysperis as an opportunity to invest and we have decided to apply for a permit to do business in the Clysperi Special Economic Zone.

Our initial plans are to open an office and hire a minimum of 500 Clyperi nationals for a call center. We know a significant minority of Clysperi speak the Rus’ language at an excellent level and will be a great addition to our team. Furthermore, we will also be opening a local branch of our investment division in order to cater to what we believe will be growing upper class of Clysperi and foreign expats. We will be offering investment opportunities relating to Samantran companies as well as other Rus’ countries.

I look forward to your response.

Anton Balabanov
CEO of Rus’ International Bank

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2022, 12:52:13 AM »

To: Darejan Ochiauri, Director of Operations

The SDA is certainly interested in welcoming Khelsatsqo Group to the Clysperi Special Economic Zone. If I may ask what facilities, land or other space should be required to best suit your operations and needs please let me know so I may begin to make the proper arrangements. Should you have any other questions as we move forward do not hesitate to reach out to me personally.

Yours;

Shadya
Executive Director

To: Aton Balabanov, CEO of Rus' International Bank

Thank you for reaching out to me. With this wonderful news reaching my desk I have seen that any necessary permits and other documentation will be handled by my team to ensure an expedited approach allowing for you to get up and running as quickly as possible.

As always if there is anything specific needed to meet your needs my line is always open. I look forward to reviewing plans and establishing what I am certain will be a mutually profitable venture between Setri and Rus' International Bank. I believe you will find the opportunities of the CSEZ to allow for your vision in Clysperis to blossom.

Yours;

Shadya
Executive Director

To: Qassim Rasoul, CEO Diamond Farm Labs

It has fallen upon me to inform you that the invitation for an open conversation with Pharaoh Akasha Di-‘nh-mi-Re has been withdrawn. In short he Pharaoh no longer believes that Diamond Farm Labs is compatible with the vision of Setri  given your withdrawal over the calumnies directed toward the City of Setri. Pharaoh Akasha has addressed directly these points directed toward Setri, setting straight many misunderstandings. As slavery is recognized as an act which taints those who enslave with a stain which persists into the afterlife, slavery not being practiced in the Kingdom for well over half a century, and the many dynamic programs Clysperis has announced to enrich the lives of former slaves and servants regardless of their nationality (including tax breaks for companies who hire the descendants of slaves and former indentured servants) we are unsure as to why unfounded statements would lead to your initial withdrawal.

Regardless, we wish you well in your future business ventures.

Respectfully;

Shadya
Executive Director

Beatrice Anselmo