Author Topic: Revocation Of Current Writs Of Nobility  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
Revocation Of Current Writs Of Nobility
« on: February 27, 2022, 11:27:59 AM »

THE ORDER OF NOBILITY
OF THE INDEPENDENT ORDER

The Order of Nobility is hereby reset and will be determined by current and not ancient contributions to the regional RP, but will honour past contributions to the region following the Avakael happening. I look to honour the current and future generations of Orderian RP, the past has transpired, many of those names are not with us, and I see so many among the new group of RPers who deserve recognition. All former titles of nobility are, apart from those declared in the actions of the former Grand Chancellor in denying the region to its residents, by an Act of the Chancellery, declared void.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis

Offline RobertAgira

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Agira Latina
Re: Revocation Of Current Writs Of Nobility
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 11:34:22 AM »
While I think this is a good decision I however would like to suggest that if possible this go hand in hand with a Constitution Amendment to read as follows.

Remove "Inducting, by means of Writ, members of the region into the Regional Nobility;" in Article 2e.

This to be replaced with a section on Nobility saying.

1. The Order shall maintain a series of titles of nobility. These titles shall be used to reward positive contributions to the region.

2. The Grand Chancellor may induct into the nobility any user they wish using a writ of nobility.

3. A member of the nobility is said to have forfitted their title if they are inactive, without a Leave of Abscence notification, for a period longer than 180 days.

4. The Grand Chancellor may suspend someone from the nobility with the approval of at least two members of the nobility.

5. The Grand Chancellor may strip someone of their title of nobility with the approval of the majority of the nobility.

Offline RobertAgira

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Agira Latina
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 11:44:44 AM »
This is not the place to discuss beef, if you feel their is an abuse of authority file a complaint with Achkaerin like I did. Lets focus this on the legal matters that the issue has thrown up and the problem with our system of rules.

Offline Beatrice

• The Golden Witch
  • Grand Chancellor
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Beatrice/Rokkenjima
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 12:24:45 PM »

THE ORDER OF NOBILITY
OF THE INDEPENDENT ORDER

The Order of Nobility is hereby reset and will be determined by current and not ancient contributions to the regional RP, but will honour past contributions to the region following the Avakael happening. I look to honour the current and future generations of Orderian RP, the past has transpired, many of those names are not with us, and I see so many among the new group of RPers who deserve recognition. All former titles of nobility are, apart from those declared in the actions of the former Grand Chancellor in denying the region to its residents, by an Act of the Chancellery, declared void.

This is hereby suspended as it is rendered unnecessary. I continue to maintain that the Chancellery maintains authority over the Writ of Nobility by the very fact that all appointments are originated from the Chancellery itself.

Beatrice Anselmo
Grand Chancellor of the Independent Order
Empress of the First Empire of Rokkenjima

Factbook of the First Empire of Rokkenjima - Kingdom of Clysperis