Author Topic: Comparing Notes (Ach and Bahia)  (Read 1668 times)

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Comparing Notes (Ach and Bahia)
« on: January 23, 2023, 02:34:14 PM »

To: Emperor Antionio III of Imperio de la Bahia del Norte.

Having followed the coverage of the recent PSOF raid in your nation I would be very interested in meeting with either yourself or representatives of your choice, seldom few are the nations that take direct action against the scourge of slavery, it is my hope that a comparing of notes on our respective approaches toward combating slavery, though different to some extent yet sharing the same goal, may be of benefit to each other. With your permission i would also like to visit the Forest School to see the work that goes on there.

Crown Princess Serenity Azurewind, of the Holy Empire of Achkaerin

Offline RobynBahia

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Imperio de la Bahia del Norte
Re: Comparing Notes (Ach and Bahia)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2023, 04:08:53 PM »

To: Her Highness Crown Princess Serenity

While we are pleased that you do not tolerate slavery I think I must explain a difference between us. Our actions against the Kaqam Tribe are not solely anti-slavery. The Kaqam Tribe also destroy the cultures of other tribes, practice child abuse and utilise child soldiers. As such our actions against them are as much to protect the civilisations, cultures and populations of other tribes as it is slavery. While this difference might seem minor it is likely that we share common knowledge. As such you are more than welcome to visit however a visit to the Forest School would not be wise for a visit to the Forest School at this time. We could however take you to the Bahia Intergration Campus, this is a place many of those who pass through the Forest School go to if they are over the age of 16 when they are liberated.

If this is still of interest we look forward to welcoming you.

Emperor Antionio III

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: Comparing Notes (Ach and Bahia)
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 07:43:09 PM »
For Serenity this was a somewhat momentous trip, the first one that she'd planned from the position of being in charge, it had been an interesting experience, similar but slightly different to what she was used to. She'd brought her older brother Simon and cousin Sakura with her, between the three of them they boasted a great wealth of experience across the areas that had led to this trip. Some might think that this trip was serving as nothing more than a distraction from other events, but that wasn't actually the case this was something that they'd planned to do and weren't about to let circumstances elsewhere dictate otherwise. It had been an uneventful flight down from Valtheim, no phones had rang, in fact the highlight had been watching Midvale Wildcats, a largely amateur team, cause arguably the biggest upset in the recent years of the AFC Cup by beating top flight Avalon F.C this being something that as fans of the game had been reasonably enjoyable.

When the plane touched down, the trio disembarked and looked around for the welcoming committee.