Author Topic: Songbirds (Ach & Azarath)  (Read 2020 times)

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Songbirds (Ach & Azarath)
« on: December 20, 2022, 07:07:31 PM »

To: Queen Gamora of Azarath

On behalf of the Royal University of Music I would like to invite yourself and your family to meet this years final year class of students, speak to them about the music industry and if you would like to deliver a masterclass lesson for the students. Myself and my husband would also be honoured if you'd dine with us in the evening at the Marble Palace in Valtheim.

Signed

Renee Azurewind
Duchess of Rosemoor

Offline Bambulina

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Kingdom of Azarath
Re: Songbirds (Ach & Azarath)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2022, 08:36:02 PM »

To: Renee Azurwind, Duchess of Rosemoor

Thank you for contacting us, we kindly accept the invitation. As we have already began making arrangements for the event at both locations, we inform you that 4 members of the Azarathian Royal Family will be able to participate in the evening event at the Marble Palace. Her majesty, Queen Gamora I, Crown Princess Shuri, Princess Hiromi, and Duchess Tara.

Thank you for the invitation, we are looking forward to meeting.

Signed,
Queen Gamora I
Princess Shuri
Princess Hiromi
Duchess Tara 

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2022, 10:55:52 PM »
For Renee Azurewind this was a very rare situation, she was used to welcoming and conversing with foreign dignitaries so waiting around the arrivals terminal at Valtheim International Airport wasn't new to her, what made this one different was that the reason for this one was more in her ballpark, she had the musical theatre, drama and singing background, she had multiple awards both domestic and international to her name and then she'd married the Emperor, that had been the end of her acting career but she'd been adamant that she kept on teaching. So this invitation, this meeting was entirely on her initiative.

Running a hand through her hair, Renee mentally went over all the protocols and took a deep breath as she saw the incoming aircraft on final approach. She waited a few moments and then came the nod that the Azarath party were on the way so she turned her full attention on the doors, took another breath and smiled as the doors opened "Welcome to Achkaerin." Renee said "It's nice to have you here."

Offline Bambulina

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2022, 08:23:13 PM »
Gamora wanted minimal dosruption and hassle with transportation, so, all 4 family members traveled on the Airvan A380, clearly breaking there own protocol. It would normally not be allowed to have the queen and the next in line to rule, to travel on the same craft in case anything would ever happen.

They however only had one craft right now, and during most flights, the family members changed to a more comfortable clothing, and changed back again to very elegant wares before exiting the air craft. The flight, was a really long flight to be honest, so they slept, watched movies, discussed some royal and internal matters, even taking short jogs on the on-board treadmill to be able to move around a little bit. Landing finally was a good thing, with Gamora peeking out of one of the windows to see the secret service vehicles on the tarmac.   

As always Gamora went first, instantly being hit by the cold air, witch they have planned for, but it was always an unplesant thing stepping out into the cold, then Shuri the Crown princess followed, then Princes and Princesses, in this case, Hiromi, and then Dukes and Duchesses, in this case Tara. They where however dressed for the occasion, in nice fairly thick coats and warm and very elegant hats and very warm leather gloves. She looked around that area of the airport and then at the hostess who invited then.  She desended the stairs and saluted to the high ranking soldier who was at the end of the stairs, she knew that a few members of the royal press team, and also the individual press team members of the others where already on the tarmac, some staff have been already here for 1-2 days now, including her own secret service.

Gamora smiled warmly. despite the cold weather, and walked over to the Empress, taking off one of her gloves to shake her hand. She knew that her hostess was a Duchess but she would have been rude if she was to shake her hands in gloves on such an event. " Thank you for the invite, and for having me, i am really happy to meet another duchess who is also really into music and the entertainment world. " Gamora said smiling at the other female, and was being genuine about it. She loved singing and performing, heck, it actually managed to keep her sane, after the terrible war she had to endure, and fight in as a child soldier.

She took a few seconds to pause, while still holding her hand and smiling genuinely to pose for a few photos and camera footage from the press members that where there. After a few seconds she noded gently, as a siginal to she was done with the posing, and turned back to Renee. " I would like to personally introduce some of my family... Crown Princess Shuri, Princess Hiromi, Duchess of Cornhall, Tara, and my 2 adorable Corgis, Ellie and Paddy. " She smiled as 2 staff members where gently carrying 2 corgis halfway down the sairs and when they reached the bottom, they put the puppies down, who started trotting around, even trotting towards Renee in a very friendly and happy way.

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2022, 04:55:25 PM »
Renee was well practiced at this greeting each of the four women in turn, making sure to address them with the correct titles and a warm handshake, the Corgi's were a little more surprising but nothing she wasn't used to once she got past the surprise, the younger royals would probably enjoy their presence. "If you'd all like to follow me." Renee said showing the quartet of guests to where a car was waiting for them "There's an entire year of students quite eager to meet you and hear what you have to say."  Renee wasn't exaggerating, word had gone round the college like wild fire about this visit. As the guests got into the provided transportation, the parade soldiers drawn from the Citadel Guard or the Royal Guard to put it simply were filing out to their vehicles to go back to the Marble Palace, Renee nodded her appreciation to the senior officer, that was something for later though as she got into the car and nodded to the driver, the Royal College of Music beckoned.

Offline Bambulina

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2022, 07:08:40 PM »
Gamora, Shuri, Hiromi and Tara all, happyly shook the hand of Renee, and Tara was the only equal rank with her, and also a singer, could not hide an excited grin. "It is great to be here for such an occation, unfortunately none of us actually attended music school, so it will be a great new experience. " She smiled at the other Duchess.

Gamora then noded and each of the 4 guests got into one of there cars, with Gamora, naturally riding with Renee, while her entourage and staff, where riding towards the back of the motorcade.

Once they arrived at the school, all 4 girls got out, and Gamora motioned for Renee to lead the way, but she could have easily guessed where to go as, the place already has her secret service agents, securing the area, but luckily not with too many agents, as she did not want to intimidate the students or staff, there was also visible police presence around, so that also added to the security.

---

Gamora was getting a bit excited as she got out of the car, she never went to music school, she just never had the chance, so attending this event was a pretty new thing, even she was still experiencing new things every day, and this one was very new to her.

Shuri, Hiromi and Tara have performed in universities at the start of there own respective singing careers, as well as the usual small clubs and bars and lounges, and pubs... but officially delivering remarks about music during a state visit was another thing, luckily short speeches was already in place for all 4 of them, as they did not want to bore anybody with long speeches, so they where kept pretty short, and reflecting the music career and general thoughts and tips of each of them.   

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2022, 06:58:37 PM »
In truth speeches wasn't the main attraction, that accolade belonged to the masterclass, students eagerly demonstrating their skills and with four knowledgeable guests there to provide critique they were giving their best which had Renee smiling, as a teacher there was no better reward for her than this environment, seeing her charges succeed and learn from people who'd been there and done it. Sipping on some water she smiled as she watched tips being given "Tell me something." she said glancing sideways at Gamora "How often do you get the chance to just sing for fun? I can imagine state business taking up a lot of your free time these days."

Offline Bambulina

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2022, 08:04:18 PM »
She soon descovered that the speeches where literally only a few sentences for each of them, as they where actually here for the performances of the students, and not to give long speeches and such. How ever they gave they greetings and thoughts and tips on the music world before moving to the side of the stage to let the different bands perform. She had to give it to them, they where infact pretty good, and she looked over at the others, also gently moving to the beat of the music, but also paying close attention.

Gamora turned to Renee, and after understanding the question, broke into a small laugh. " Oh well my time is up to be to decide really, so even while i am touring, arenas, festivals and stadiums with a few club dates here and there, often i still perform daily royal engagements, luckily it is not all only state visits, all 4 of us visit places, like schools or universities, factories, opening ceremonies, unique events, all kinds of places really. And after daily engagements are done, we go straight to soundcheck... when we have no performances, we usually attend concerts as fans, or travel around a bit, for leisure, or simply relax " Gamora said with a small laught.   

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2023, 09:17:11 PM »
"I wish I got that much time to relax." Renee said "I spend my time teaching, doing visits, showing support for the charities and such I'm a patron of... it's a hard thing to balance, yet somehow we manage it. Peter says it's thanks to the support staff we've got, I like to think it's because we enjoy it we're probably both right." she smiled "Let me know when you're ready to head to the Marble Palace." she walked away to give Gamora the opportunity to interact further with the students if she wished while Renee herself headed back outside to get a little air and make sure she didn't have any emergencies to deal with.

Offline Bambulina

• Microstate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2023, 07:53:58 PM »
" Well, even when we are relaxing, we are often doing a bit more, like practicing, doing a bit of sports or weights or cardio, and the like. Also leisure is more then attending concerts too, we like to take planned trips as well and that is time time when only one or maximum two photographers are present for each of us, not a large number of press members. " Gamora said, referring to the fairly large number of personal and local photographers and camera men that where present. She did not mind the personal press team as they full knew how to not annoy her with being too much, but local press members often where annoying. 

" Oh yes, balancing all this is not easy but i have to agree, a large and very skilled staff team makes it so much more easy to help balance it. But a backdraw is, sometimes i do not even know what city, venue or location i am in, i have been to so many places often in such a short time... it gets confusing, really. " Gamora said and then smiled slightly.

"Yes, i really love what i do, and even if i am queen of Azarath, i do consider myself singer first. " She lauched a bit, with a shy shrug and then nodded. She watched as Renee went outside, as she herself waited for the others to finish there short little speeches, before they went outside as well.

" Thank you again for arranging this visit... we always enjoy meeting new, well schooled musicians, i do hope that all of them continue doing it, forming there own bands. " Gamora said as she made her way into her car.

Shuri who was the closest to Renee at the moment, spoke as well. " All of them are an added chance to add to another fantastic generation of singers and bands, even if it is a bit harder to rise really high these days. " Shuri spoke.

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2023, 11:36:40 PM »
"Well that's yet to be seen." Renee said smiling a little as they got into the cars, the next stop was set to be the Marble Palace, home to the Achkaerinese royal family, the fairly substantive estate sat at the heart of the capital, the long drive up the hill and through the gate and then to the front door where Renee's husband Emperor Peter was waiting. "This is Queen Gamora, Crown Princess Shuri, Princess Hiromi
and Duchess Tara." she said indicating each woman in turn "Ladies this is my husband Peter, he's the Emperor."

"Delighted." Peter said smiling "Please come in, dinner will be a while yet but in the meantime perhaps I can interest you in a drink and some conversation?"