« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 04:11:09 PM by Nova »

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: New Topic
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 01:19:15 PM »
Godmod. Nowhere Clysperis says the breakdown they started with Heyra is because of Bahia. And there was no back and forth, just one press release from Heyra, and one article/interview from Clysperis.

In the interview, first paragraph is about heyra, and only mention of Bahia is in the 4th paragraph which is distinct of that “The Palace also confirmed that the Pharaoh was in talks with certain parties to "fully ascertain the situation involving the Bahia Government and the Kaqam Tribe."”.

Please edit.

Only going to comment once.

Not a godmod, the entire speech uses icly available information and common sense, the back and forth referenced is simple enough there is a tweet, press release and news post, there is also is a Bahia news post dated 22nd of January that references Clysperis's OPEN shenanigans so that is known and given the tweet's context plus the subsequent escalation and membership of both Clysperis and Heyra in OPEN I can make an educated guess as to cause.

Offline Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: New Topic
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 07:03:36 PM »
Yes and no. In so far as what actually happened before the retcon yes however as the Achkaerinese position found here clearly occurs after the humanitarian effort has started and is linked to the effort to retcon the tsunami is to also take related threads out of the equation including that so as far as I'm concerned no crisis means no CMA debate, therefore in my view Achkaerin doesn't take a position due to that retcon.  This is why a lot of people were cross at the time, because a lot of work across multiple threads was essentially disregarded.