Author Topic: Coronam de Mellifluis - Crown of the Hawk  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
Coronam de Mellifluis - Crown of the Hawk
« on: November 13, 2017, 11:49:58 PM »
Festival of Peter the Brave
In the night of the 13th of November West Morelanders were all celebrating the great victory of Knight Peter the Brave over Verdian soldiers in 1319. Now it was night and it was time for the West Morelanders to get as drunk as possible with the goal of just being drunk. In Doqadis there was one big party in the gardens of the city palace. One of the people attending this feast was Lord Patrick Charles of West Moreland, even tho he was heavily advised to take security with him because of  the risk of being attacked by the WMRA, he refused to take security wih him, this turned out to be the biggest mistake he ever made......

While people were drinking and having fun out of nowhere shots were heard shots, and before the people could see what happened the only 10 police officers at the feast whe down, people started panicking and running every way while meanwhile more people were getting shot at. During the chaos Patric tried to escape but after a few metres of running someone shot him in the knee and shortly after he got knocked out by someone punching him in the face.

Sean McGregor
Sean McGregor the leader of this kidnap operation dragged Charles in a van and he and 4 other men drove to a hut somewhere in the West Morelandish woods. In the hut McGregor and the 4 other men discussed what to do now and came to the conclusion to call their bosses McGregor grabbbed his phone and called the boss from which he didnt know the name of and said "The package is here, you can pick it up now"

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Re: Coronam de Mellifluis - Crown of the Hawk
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 11:21:34 PM »
Camp Maelstrom sat in the foothills of the Alps, on the Vaguzian side of the border, for a few months now Achkaerinese and Vaguzian forces had carried out military operations out of it, these were usually counter Borland Separatist Operations consisting mainly of making life as difficult as possible for those terrorists. The senior Achkaerinese officer on the base was Brigadier Indigo Scott, it was a fairly decent morning but that all changed when Indigo saw the daily report.

"Lt Cross." Indigo said
"Yes ma'am?" Second Lieutenant Trixy Cross asked coming over.
"Your squad's heading up to the pass's today correct?" Indigo asked
"Yes ma'am." Trixy said "We're going to rendezvous with Major Crow up at Angel point."
"Well this may interest you." Indigo said she handed the report to Trixy
"Lord of West Moreland kidnapped?" Trixy asked
"We've had the WMRA on our radar in the southern foothills." Indigo said "I want you to take a look, I'll let Major Crow know to expect someone else."
"Understood." Trixy said "So you want me to try and track the WMRA in those hills?"
"Yes." Indigo said

Trixy went off to brief her squad on their assignment, meanwhile Indigo turned to the duty officer
"Sergeant get me the Vaguzian Liaison Officer." Indigo said
"Yes Ma'am." the sergeant said as he went off Indigo's eyes narrowed she really hoped the Vaguzian's got this Lord back before he ended up in the Alps because after that who knew what the heck was going to happen. This was something quite bold for a terrorist group.

Elsewhere Hortense Delacroix was smiling, phone in hand, she smiled
"My people will be there shortly." she said, she hung up the phone and called an old friend "Joseph are they ready?"
"Yes." came the response
"Then let's have our people on their way." Hortense said
"Consider it done." Joseph said

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 07:37:42 AM »
Antoine Di Stifeno
Antoine just had arrived back home after a very long day of working in the office (Vaguzian Intel) and just when he wanted to jump in bad his boss called him so he had to grab his phone again "Oh, Puti á Muta, what is it boss i was just about to sleep!" he said. "Well i am very sorry Antoine but some very bad shit happened, the bloody Lord of West Moreland has been kidnapped, and i need my best men now in West Moreland which is why i am calling you." After the call Antoine had to go to the airport of Saburi as fast as possible and took the first flight to West-Moreland. He immediately took a taxi to the crime scene where his boss Théo Arriveci waited. "So do we have got any leads yet?" he asked to Théo. "Well to be honest with you, no, not really, literally the only lead we got is that it was the WMRA and that it is very likely that they went into the hills." Théo said. "Well this is going to be pretty hard." Antoine reacted.

Sean McGregor
Since the kidnapping had happened Sean had been very nervous, understandable considering they just kidnapped a Lord but he also realised he had to keep his cool to make this work. "So how many minutes now till they pick him up?" Sean asked to his men"About 30 minutes now sir."  To be sure he and his men were safe he took a look outside together with his men. When they walked about 10 metres from their little house in the woods, they heard a sound of breaking branches, one of Sean McGregor's men reacted very quickly to the sound and turned into its direction and out of instinct he instantly pulled the trigger a loud shot followed by a small scream was heard. "What the hell is your problem?! Literally the whole bloody province could hear that !!!!!!!" Sean yelled at his man while looking for the body which he found quite fast "Well shit, he is dead,  they better be quick here now before the Vaguzian army is here."

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 11:35:29 PM »
A blue van pulled up, the window wound down
"You McGregor?" a man asked "Put the package in the back." McGregor's people did as instructed putting the Lord of West Moreland into the back of the van, the driver now handed McGregor a parcel full of money "We'll be in touch about your next mission soon."

with that the van driver wound up his window and drove away he dialed a phone as he did so
"I have the package and I'll be at the holdout in twenty minutes." the driver said, soon it was all going to get very real. He only knew the basics of the plan, not anything critical it was better this way. He didn't even know that he was part of the expendable part of the operation, the distraction, the misdirect.

In the foothills of the Alps Trixy had her team on foot and they were running as fast as they could, they'd been in Vaguzia for a few months now so they knew the terrain and they knew the high ground on the terrain. They made their way to a decent vantage point facing a south west direction, it was just a ridge but it would do for the job.
"Nothing Boss." Seargent Collins said as the eight scouts took it easy getting their breath back.
"Nothing yet at least." Trixy said "WMRA tend to operate in this area so I'd expect them to bring their prize into the area sooner or later."
"Why abduct him and not kill him?" Collins asked
"It would seem these terrorists have a plan." Trixy said "And terrorists with a plan is a very bad thing indeed. Set up a perimeter and camp, we're here for the long haul."
"Yes ma'am." Collins said
"Corporal Parkman, set up the sentry rota and then I want you and Collins to sit down with me and a map." Trixy said
"Understood." Parkman said

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2018, 01:56:47 AM »
Cpt. dos Santos

Because of the small amount of police active in West Moreland and the growing amounts of fights between police and citizens (WMRA), Prime Minister had given permission to send soldiers to West Moreland to help keeping the peace. dos Santos  had been given the task to help the Police with house searching but what he wasnt expecting was big resistance of the West Morelanders. When dos Santos and his team of 20 men arrived, multiple people were slamming lids of dustbins on the street to warn the WMRA that the army was coming, a few seconds later a group of 50 people came running towards dos Santos and his men fastly regrouped and held their Anti Riot shields in front of them "Everyone here, go away or you will be shot at!!!!" dos Santos yelled at the crowd running towards them. Some of the rioters now left but some stayed and yelled things like: "Get outta here ya Izraite Vaguzian scum!!" dos Santos of course wouldnt really shoot now but instead they ran towards the rioters and starting beating them up with bats, shortly after this the remaining rioters also ran but yelled "You better get outta here before we return with weapons, LONG LIVE WMRA!!"

The Royal Palace

While in West Moreland the situation was starting to get really bad, in the rest of Vaguzia life was normal and peaceful, but the King finally had to be informed about the situation and that was about to happen now by Fernando Banderas (the King's advisor). Banderas walked into the office of King Leonard and said: "Your majesty, i need to inform you about the situation in West Moreland. The Lord of West Moreland has been kidnapped by what we believe is the WMRA and the WMRA right now are fighting our police and even our military, we need to act fast"

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 11:06:26 PM »
Bélise Caillat, stood in an old, small, castle in the foothills of the Alps, just about a hundred kilometres away was the East Moreland border. She had around thirty men, all of them like her were Sorority of Materna, though she was the only one with a designation, known as the three of diamonds, she was one of the Marseilles Deck of fifty two. She stood looking down on the courtyard as he van pulled up and two of her men pulled the Lord of West Moreland out and dragged him inside, she took out a SAT phone and made a call to Hortense.
"He's here." Bélise said
"Good." Hortense said "We're all set on our end. Make him comfortable and let's take their eyes."
"Understood." Bélise said "How long do you need?"
"Four hours." Hortense said
"You'll have them." Bélise said, she hung up the phone

Bélise walked down into the castle's dungeon where everything was technologically set up, Lord Charles sat handcuffed to a chair in an orange jumpsuit, a camera recording him. Bélise stood behind the camera a microphone in her hand, she nodded to her assistant and the livestream went viral, it was sent straight to every major media broadcaster whether tv, radio or online it was all part of the plan.

"We the West Moreland Regional Army, acting as the voice of and for the people of West Moreland today charge the Lord of West Moreland with treason against the very people he is supposed to represent. We are not the uncivilized terrorists that the Vaguzian Government makes us out to be. We will provide everyone watching and listening with our evidence and as is the way of justice we will let the people decide this man's fate. And for anyone would be heroes listening, any attempt to shut down transmission will result in a guilty verdict, any attempt at a rescue will result in a guilty veridct, and the sentence is death. We haved no wish to act unjustly but this is of great importance to us and we will not tolerate interference. The trial begins now."
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 11:15:16 PM by Achkaerin »