Author Topic: The Sainurian and Quintelian  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Malson

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Malson
The Sainurian and Quintelian
« on: December 27, 2017, 10:28:18 PM »
PEOPLE'S ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF SAINURA

To the Government of Quintelia,

Our government has gained interest in contemplating our diplomatic power by personally meeting with your government body. Despite our religious and ideological differences, we will still express our interest in gaining a possible relationship diplomatic wise, and even militarily wise, to preserve peace on Mundus despite the current happenings South of our border. I am formally expressing our request for the head government body of Quintelia to visit Sainura to speak with I, Sahl Al-Basher, in hopes of gaining great relations with your culture and nation...

Best Regards,
Sahl Al-Basher
Chairman of the People's Islamic Republic of Sainura

Offline Major Jaws

• World Power
  • Hallo, Ich bin eine Filipino.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Quintelia, Socram and Sarandib
Re: The Sainurian and Quintelian
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 07:14:58 AM »
OFFICIAL LETTER FROM THE KING.

Salutations,

Greetings, Sir Sahl Al-Basher. I wholeheartedly accept your invitation to strengthen the ties between Abrahamic Religions and to establish peace between our two conflicting ideologies. As I'm still at Royal Seleucid, expect me in three days. I wish you peace and may the Lord bless us.

Signed,

King Lapu

Three Days Later

King Lapu's convoy arrived in the Seleucid Airport where his plane is waiting. After one and a half hours of flying, they have landed in Sainura.

Offline Malson

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Malson
Re: The Sainurian and Quintelian
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 09:42:16 PM »
Basher awaited outside of the airport entrance, awaiting Lapu's presence in front of him. Guards dressed in formal military clothing, Kalashnikovs in their hands surrounding Basher in a side by side formation, a limo with several black SUVs translating the same formation as the guards were doing, no press surrounded Basher as such a request as to keep press away from his meeting from Lapu as to keep it as a peaceful and quiet greeting and transport to his palace. He watched as King Lupa approached the front glass door, automatically opening for his easy walkthrough to the outside, Basher stood as Lupa walked towards him, his hand out for a request for a handshake. He obliges to the handshake, as both went inside of the limo whilst also being held open by one of the guards, a well lit, luxurious interior, with a glass of sparkling flavored water in front of them.

"Hello Mr. Lapu, I am very glad you can join me here today to discuss the regards of our national relations and ways we can improve them..."