Author Topic: Invitation to Kazimierzawa [ATTN: Bykrestan]  (Read 3150 times)

Offline Phonx

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Solonia
Invitation to Kazimierzawa [ATTN: Bykrestan]
« on: January 27, 2018, 06:44:52 PM »

Rzeczpospolita Solońska
Republic of Solonia

Ministerstwo Spraw Zagranicznych
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

To the Government of Bykrestan,

I would like to invite representatives of the Grand Republic of Bykrestan to discuss the relationship between our two nations and hopefully build a partnership that will last for many years to come. I hope to see you soon and wish you save travels.

Yours Sincerely,
Więcesław Bilski
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Offline Phonx

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
Re: Invitation to Kazimierzawa [ATTN: Bykrestan]
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 07:36:21 PM »
With all the domestic political turmoil going on Minister Więcesław Bilski wondered whether this would be his final diplomatic meeting as the Minister of Foreign Affairs for his beloved homeland, Solonia. As he waited at Kazimierzawa International Airport for the Bykrestani diplomats to arrive he thought about what he would do if he did get that fateful call from whoever the next Prime Minister would be telling him he'd lost his job to a younger, fresher politician. Too many Mr Bilski could be described as ancient but to him he still felt young and fresh, despite being 72 years old. Once he snapped out of his thoughts the bitter winter cold of Solinia hit him and he shivered a bit. "Let's hope we're not stood here too long" he said.

Offline Phonx

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 08:30:35 PM »
After a short journey from the airport they arrived at the Foreign Ministry where the meeting would be taking place. They were all seated in a large room and all the men were offered a pint of Solonia's finest ale, Mr Bilski of course accepted. "Let's get down to business. How do you envision the relationship between our two Republics?" Mr Bilski asked.

Offline Phonx

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 11:25:56 PM »
"I like the sound of that. Perhaps Phalanx Motors would be interested in opening it's own plant in Solonia as the manufacturing costs would be significantly cheaper and it would allow them to focus their research and development programs within Bykrestan as well as allowing them to hire more employees to work on the R&D programs. As for setting up an embassy I imagine that will be very easy and it won't take long to find a suitable building to house it."

Offline Phonx

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 06:29:10 PM »
"It's good to know that Phalanx could be interested in such a deal and hopefully both our countries will gain from such a move" Bilski replied. "Now, as for the embassy we do have a building that I feel would be perfect to house the Bykrestani embassy in Solonia. However, it would need some updating before it could be moved into so I am sure we can find some office building or hotel to be the temporary base of the embassy in the time being" he added.

"Anyway, about your trade deal request. I do like the idea of a trade deal but I would like to receive a little bit more detail as to what would be included before we agree to anything. Although, if you wish to leave that until the opening of embassies is finalized that is fine with me" Mr Bilski responded.

Offline Phonx

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 10:43:51 PM »
"Hmm this definitely seems like something Solonia could be interested in. There's not very many functioning Republics on Mundus so having fellow Republics to align with could always be helpful" Bilski replied.