Author Topic: Seaforth in Vallis  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
Seaforth in Vallis
« on: June 04, 2019, 10:31:47 PM »
Official Message from the Kingdom of Vaguzia

To his Majesty King Andrew III,

In these times of world tensions, it is important to reach out to other nations, and your country has been one of the countries that we have had minimal contact with, this i find very weird, because when you think about it, our nations have a lot in common, both heavily influenced by Helusite culture (even though we also have heavy influence by Izraïte culture). Our countries are also one of the biggest military and economic powers in Mundus, which is why it would be good to talk about economic, military, diplomatic and cultural relationships, which is why i and the Vaguzian goverment would be honoured to invite you to our capital city Vallis.

Me, Prime Minister Aaron Kaalit and Prince Théodore shall receive you at Vallis International Airport, i look forward to meet with you,

Signed,
Regent of Vaguzia,  Vicenzo Delacroix-Bruguière
Prince of Vaguzia, Théodore Leonardo Fabiane Gabriel Delacroix
Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Vaguzia, Aaron Kaalit

Offline Rhodes

• Regional Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Seaforth
Re: Seaforth in Vallis
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 01:15:52 AM »
[img][/https://i.imgur.com/rfbyZTy.pngimg]

Regent of Vaguzia,  Vicenzo Delacroix-Bruguière
Prince of Vaguzia, Théodore Leonardo Fabiane Gabriel Delacroix
Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Vaguzia, Aaron Kaalit

It is indeed a long overdue discussion for our two great nations to have as I believe we have much to offer each other.  I look forward to visiting Vaguzia and speaking in person about our mutually bright future.

Warm Regards,

Andrew III
King of Seaforth and the Trojan March

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
Re: Seaforth in Vallis
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 11:18:57 PM »
The temperature in Vallis was absolutely killing, it was around 42 degrees celcius in Vallis and this was tough for the Royal Guard who were awaiting the arrival of King Andrew III. Prince Théodore was awaiting King Andrew III at the airport and was also suffering from the heat, he took a little bit of his plastic bottle and he pulled his long hair back so it wasnt blocking his sight. The plane of the Seaforthian delegation now landed and drove to the place where the Royal Guard was awaiting them. As King Andrew stepped out, the Seaforthian anthem was being played by the Royal Guard and soon after the Seaforthian anthem they started playing the Vaguzian anthem and after this saluted the Seaforthian King. Théodore walked towards the King and greeted him "Sorry that we have invited you in the middle of Vaguzia in the middle of the summer, the weather gets a little crazy, but i think the beauty of Vallis will make a lot good, i am Prince Théodore, honoured to meet you."