Author Topic: Back with a new name  (Read 1761 times)

Offline zoelikestrees

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Republic of Zolo
Back with a new name
« on: June 11, 2020, 04:47:25 PM »
Hi everyone! My name's Zoe, and I'm from the US. I'm almost 20, and am a non-binary trans woman. I was a member of this region before years ago when I used a different name, and RP'd a country whose name contained my old name (for anyone who might remember who I am, the country was based on the DPRK and started with a 'Z'). I've had the itch to come back for a little bit now, but have been consistently too overwhelmed with other things to put in the work to make a factbook or start RPing. I don't know what changed now to make me decide to really come back now, but I hope I'll manage to stay engaged. I know I had a lot of fun here before and I'm sure I will again. At the moment I'm thinking of creating a sort of post-colonial state, and I'm looking for someone else to volunteer their country to have historically been the brutal capitalist colonizers of mine, so please message me directly if you're willing! And even if you wouldn't want your country to have played that role, I'd love to write in historical and/or present connections between my country and anyone else's. I haven't totally settled on a name or map location yet, but I have top candidates I'm considering. Especially in regards to a map location, I'm looking to place my country next to that of someone else who is active and who I could write-in historical connections with my country. I'd love it if any of you reached out, either in regards to coordinating RP or just to say hi and/or catch up if that's applicable.

Offline tio_helper

• Administrator
  • Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Littlebrook
Re:
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 04:47:25 PM »
Hi zoelikestrees,

Welcome to the Independent Order!

If you're new to roleplaying, please check out our guide to roleplaying!

In the meantime, be sure to claim your spot on the map, check out the Roleplay Rules and read our Criminal Code.

Got any questions? Head over to our Discord chat.

We hope you have a great time!

All the best,

The Independent Order Team
This account is a bot, please don't hurt it.

If you need technical help, please contact CGJ.

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lodja/Kaitaine
Re: Back with a new name
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 05:50:08 PM »
Welcome back