Author Topic: Chapterhouse Lectures 2020  (Read 2710 times)

Offline Libby

• Order Of The Pen
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Lodja/Kaitaine
Chapterhouse Lectures 2020
« on: July 04, 2020, 12:02:01 AM »
CHAPTERHOUSE - AOSTA

To:- Esteemed Academics of all Disciplines.

Every year the Chapterhouse schools spread across Mundus gather together for a series of high profile lectures on a range of subjects ranging from global economics, history and science. These lectures mark the end of the schools academic year and are a chance for our best and brightest students of the Missionara Protectiva to learn from the best and brightest on Mundus. We value all knowledge and therefore giving our young girls a chance to hear a wide variety of views and opinions on a wide range of subjects is vital. In previous years we have seen lectures including the impact of genetic engineering on long term biodiversity, we have seen lectures on various aspects of different religions and even on economic balances across the world.

This year we have been permitted to host the event at the Chapterhouse Lifeboat in Aosta and thanks to the government of the Empire of Aosta have been given permission for all scholars intrested in speaking to attend. We shall make accomodation at the school avaliable to any speaker. We furthermore welcome guests not of the Bene Gesserit faith to come and listen to the talks by prior arrangement as space inside the lecture halls are limited. Each lecture will be followed by a question and answer session to give our students a chance to seek even further knowledge.

Any individual wishing to either attend the lectures as a guest or give a lecture are requested to contact the Lead Missionara Protectiva Scholar.[1] We look forward to a thought provoking series of lectures.

Olimpia Vico
Lead Missionara Protectiva Scholar for Aosta
 1. This is open to everyone and any topic. I just ask for people to either by DM or posting here to let me know what's being planned as to try and avoid for example two people doing the same talk although I doubt that would ever happen.

Offline Hassfurt

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Hassfurt
Re: Chapterhouse Lectures 2020
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 06:49:56 PM »

Dear Scholar Olimpia Vico

The faith of Dualism is one of the least understood by the diplomatic nations of Mundus. It is a faith much apart from the concepts shared by many faiths and this as such has begun much misunderstanding of the situation of daily life in Hassfurt. With this in thought I hope that your lecture season could be a board from which we could launch a better understanding of our beliefs and system of daily life. I would like to accept an invitation to speak in Aosta on the title of "Dualism: The life without end." I hope you accept this as a topic for presentation.

Many Thanks

Prince Abraham Saller
Soldier of Heremod

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 12:19:24 AM »
Rosalie McLean would like to present a talk titled "The Kwisatz Haderach's Ancestry"

OOC - If you read the first bit of this post you get a flavour of the idea that'll drive it, but I'm probably branch it out a bit.

Offline KrisNord

• Order Of The Pen
  • World Power
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Nya Åland/Ui Cenneslaig
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 09:26:42 PM »
Gothi Andreas Elmersson will be attending and giving a talk on "A modern nine noble virtues"

Professor Bruce McInnes will be attending and giving a talk on "The Hydrogen Economy"

Offline Dijel

• Basically New Zealand
  • Here we go again, baby!
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Republic of Kaedwen // The Commonwealth of Merina
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 08:05:07 PM »
Professor Kwatsi Abebe, head of anthropology at Belmont International University (BIU) in Belmont, Kaedwen, will be attending and presenting a talk entitled: "The Origins of the Merinan Crisis"