Author Topic: Three Meetings and a Barbecue (Ach, MICA, AKO et al)  (Read 1294 times)

Online Achkaerin

• Lord Chief Justice
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: the Holy Empire of Achkaerin
Three Meetings and a Barbecue (Ach, MICA, AKO et al)
« on: May 17, 2021, 09:32:39 PM »

A Letter to MICA and the AKO

To the members of MICA and the AKO,

As you will be aware the island of Awhaele which sits within the geographic locality of both your organisations is following a referendum sovereign Achkaerinese soil, one of the key aspects following that referendum was how to ensure Awhaele wasn't left isolated in its locality while also making sure that any method of doing so was respectful of the situation at hand, this led to a schedule of friendship between East Moreland and the island of Awhaele being signed. This is a good first step and now I hope to take the next step with you. I would like to invite you to Farthing Castle close to the city of Leonaise in the hope of negotiating an agreement between Achkaerin and your organisations that falls along the lines of the agreement presently in existence between East Moreland and the Cross Straits Union.

Signed

Emperor Peter Azurewind

An Invitation to the Kingdom of East Moreland and the Kingdom of Seaforth

To King David and King Andrew

As you will both be aware I have extended invitations to the members of MICA and the AKO to come to Achkaerin and negotiate an agreement between my country and those organisations that develops Awhaele's relationship with the Illumic and Alba Karinya communities while also ensuring that decisions regarding matters such as Illumic security are made by Illumic nations. The latter half of this point is why I would in addition to the invitations you've already received in respect of MICA and the AKO add a third invitation for representatives of East Moreland and Seaforth to meet with my representatives to negotiate an agreement between our three nations that not only addresses this matter but also reflects the strong history of cooperation that has existed between our nations.

In friendship

Emperor Peter Azurewind

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: Three Meetings and a Barbecue (Ach, MICA, AKO et al)
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 11:21:32 PM »
The flight from Northfort to Achkaerin was a long one and it made Duchess Orlaith Kade grin the fact that her cousin King David didn't emerge for the entire flight from his bedroom. She suspected having had a few sleepless nights with little Llewellyn the trip was a chance to catch up on some sleep. By the time they'd flown to the city of Leonaise David felt ready to go and refreshed, something he hadn't felt for days. As Ironside One called finals David listened, as he usually did, to the chatter on Air Traffic Control. He smiled as he heard the voice of a Seaforthian pilot declare they were not too far behind as the wheels of Ironside One touched down. By the time they'd taxiied to a halt and the doors had opened he could see King Andrew's aircraft was pulling up not too far away. Having walked down to the tarmac the two monarchs exchanged nods of friendly greetings as they made their way towards the hosts. Andrew hung back a step, the Morelanders had a reputation for arriving first and he for a brief moment considered extending his hand ahead of David to claim the "honour" of being first to "arrive" but instead he didn't want to cause any awkwardness with his brash sense of humour and so just waited his turn. Having shaken the host by the hand he turned to David and did likewise.