Author Topic: Invitation to Lady Filippa  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Abertone

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Abertone
Invitation to Lady Filippa
« on: October 10, 2023, 06:57:59 PM »

To Her Excellency Lady Filippa Andreas

With the upcoming Football World Cup having a blind football tournament for the first time and with our aim of being the hosts we think it important that this version of the game we love is shown in the best possible light. As such we would like to invite you to help us, assuming we are successful, celebrate the tournament. If you would be as gracious as accepting our invitation we would like to offer you the opportunity to be our guest of honour at the opening ceremony of the tournament as well as joining with Emperor Marco to present the first ever Blind Football World Champions with their trophy.

We are hopeful that you will accept and help us celebrate the most inclusive World Cup to date.

Best Regards

Emperor Marco (Honourary President of the ACA)
Thomas Schiovane (Chairman of the ACA)

Offline Cass

• Order Of The Pen
  • Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Cassiopeia
Re: Invitation to Lady Filippa
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2023, 07:31:13 PM »

May I begin by thanking the ACA and Emperor Marco for this kind invitation and honour. I am no footballer myself but I have enjoyed the trials and tribulations of following AK Grenva which sadly over the past seasons has been a rather traumatic experience. I am happy to accept your invitation and will be sending my best wishes in terms of your efforts in the bidding process. I am looking forward to a great tournament and hope to be in Abertone soon.

Best Regards

Lady Filippa