Author Topic: The King Within  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Yolotan

• Regional Power
  • Long live Vaguzia
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: The Kingdom of Vaguzia
The King Within
« on: November 16, 2017, 10:47:31 PM »
The King Within
A story about power, love, war, friendship and ambition.

The Year 1105, the Kingdom of Saburi
It was an ice cold night in the woods of Saburi and Elizabeth Coentrao was now on her own after her guards got killed by some very mysterious persons. During the attack Elizabeth managed to get on a horse and fly away, but her horse now couldnt move any further and Elizabeth did not have any food for herself or the horse, so she now had to start running. After 5 minutes of running she could hear the horses of her attackers behind her and she knew her final minutes of life had arrived. Elizabeth stopped running and prayed to the gods "Oh Izra have mercy on my family and grant me a place in *Thaaravir." She closed her eyes and waited for a sword to kill her, but then she heard 2 other horses running towards her attackers, then screams of pain and then silence...... She now opened her eyes and searched for what had saved her, but it was night so she couldnt really see something. Then out of a sudden she saw 2 guys with a torch walking towards her, one of the guys reached his hand out to her and said "You okay, Madame? I am sure you must be very cold"

Elizabeth could hear a clear Gesajan accent from hearing the mans voice, and now she could look at the mans face she could see the man had black curled hair slightly tinted skin and beautiful bright blue eyes. "Thank you sir for saving me, i am so greatful, and indeed i am very cold..... Can i may ask who you are, you sound kind Gesajan to me." Elizabeth said "Ha, of course you may know who i am, i am indeed Gesajan, my name is Teodoto Faranze di Fazio, and this here is my great friend and guard Quintis Chicorali, and who are you if i might ask? " the man replied. "Oh mighty Izra, your are Prince Teodoto of Gesaja?! My name is Elizabeth Coentrao i am from the far north, Irogana." Teodoto now raised his eyebrow "I am indeed Prince Teodoto of Gesaja, but what does the daughter of a Iroganese Merchant do so far south on her own?! " he said. "Well i could ask the same of you, what in the name of Izra is the Prince of Gesaja doing here in the woods of Saburi?!" Elizabeth said. "Well me and my guard here were following these strange knights for 2 weeks, when 2 weeks ago they murdered a whole town in Gesaja, we now have finally found them but have no idea who they are or where they are from, but we it is a long story that i would love to tell when we are in Mastreu, here take my coat and climb on the back of my horse we will ride you to Mastreu, you can recover there and you will be safe."

A week later in Mastreu
When Teodoto, Elizabeth and Quintis had arrived in the Royal Palace of Mastreu, Elizabeth instantly went to a bedroom and slept for a good pair of hours after that she took a long bath while Teodoto waited outside. Teodoto heard Elizabeth stepping out of the bath and he couldnt resist and tried to have a sneak peak on how she looked like, Teodoto was blown away by the beauty of Elizabeth, the beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes, and a perfect shaped body, he now realised he looked a little bit too long and quickly looked away. When Elizabeth had finally putted on some news clothes she walked out of her bedroom. She now looked to Teodoto and said "You werent looking were you?." Teodoto replied "Of course not madame, it wouldnt do justice to your beauty." "Oh dont flatter me Prince." Elizabeth replied. "I am sorry madame, oh and my father wants to hear what happened, so if you would walk with me."

*Ancient Vaguzian for Paradise