Author Topic: Our corner of Albion  (Read 90 times)

Offline GiseleAstra

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Tanith
Our corner of Albion
« on: April 14, 2024, 09:08:40 PM »

To - Emperor Lucius III of Eboracum, Empress Serena of Aosta, Emperor and Queen Natalya of Lodja

I would like to invite you all to a four nation conference in Tanith Magna. The four of us share very close border in South-East Albion and I believe that we could all benefit from a range of mutually beneficial agreements. I hope that each of you will attend the meeting with ideas for closer co-operation. Tanith for one would like to expand the Lodja-Aosta high speed rail network further South and if successful explore talks with Holmvik or Weissenwald to begin exploring links heading South to North. It is my hope that we can also discuss matters of significance to each of you.

I am hopeful of your acceptance.

Best Regards

Regent Prince Maximus Astralix

Offline Aosta

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Aosta2
Re: Our corner of Albion
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2024, 01:15:04 PM »
To:- Prince Maximus

I think your suggestion of our little corner of Albion meeting is an excellent idea and I would be delighted to visit Tanith Magna. It is a city I have yet had the pleasure of visiting and I am hopeful our fellow leaders will join us for what could be a highly fruitful discussion.

Best Wishes

Empress Serena.

Online DaveIronside

• Roleplay Moderator
  • Global Superpower
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: East Moreland / Royal Seleucid
Re: Our corner of Albion
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:02:07 PM »

There already exists strong partnerships between many of our nations within this part of Albion. I therefore think that this meeting would be a fantastic way of ensuring these relationships are further improved meaning that all of us can benefit. I am excited to come and take part in this meeting and hopeful of a positive outcome

Queen Natalya of Lodja