Author Topic: Vevinia and Miteravia in JORTs? [ATTD: Vevinia & Miteravia]  (Read 5257 times)

Offline Vevinia

• Microstate
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Vevinia
Vevinia and Miteravia in JORTs? [ATTD: Vevinia & Miteravia]
« on: August 09, 2018, 12:51:48 PM »

With my greatest wishes I send this letter to the President of Miteravia, Eryk Seiler, to propose a collaborative endeavour pertaining to the establishment and subsequent ratification of a Joint Observational Research Treaty, JORT if you will. The primary goal of this treaty would be to research the near solar system and other celestial bodies to further humanities understanding of the universe.

Vevinia would happily host a delegation from Miteravia in order to discuss this further.

We eagerly await your response to our proposal.
Yours Sincerely
High Chief Arsenio Terzis and Elder of Science and Innovation Nereo Morone

Offline Miteravia

• Basically New Zealand
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Miteravia
Re: Vevinia and Miteravia in JORTs? [ATTD: Vevinia & Miteravia]
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 01:12:24 PM »

To the Most Noble High Chief Arsenio Terzis and the Esteemed Elder of Science and Innovation Nereo Morone

Miteravia thanks her neighbours in Vevinia for extending such an invitation to our Republic. After some deliberation in the upper echelons of the Ministry of the Economy and the Foreign Ministry we have decided that such an offer will be greatly beneficial. Plans to establish our own space agency have existed, in their infancy, for quite some time however with the inception of the JORT this may now change. We are further thankful of the offer you have extended regarding further discourse on this matter, the Foreign Ministry will be in contact with you shortly to arrange such a visit.

I look forward to meeting you personally and discussing this matter in greater detail on behalf of the people of Miteravia;
Your sincerely,
-President Eryk Seiler