Author Topic: Cabbagelandetian Vignettes  (Read 1072 times)

Offline CabbagePreacher

• Basically New Zealand
  • Selamlar, ich bin ein Türke. Probably.
    • View Profile
  • Your Nation: Nichitishi
Cabbagelandetian Vignettes
« on: November 08, 2018, 06:43:06 AM »
Cabbagelandiet, Brasscirom, Brassicus II's Palace

It was late at night and Brassicus II was reading a book about Marseilles he just got. It was hard to catch up on so many years of Mundusian history but he tried to manage. While reading his book somebody knocked the door. "Please come in." he said, hoping that it wasn't Kara Rsizadam.

It was Kara Rsizadam, in his blue suit as he always was. "Vaz, I need to talk to you about Alys." Brassicus had heard this talk before. "Alright Kara, go on." Kara Rsizadam started talking "Well, I have worries about her intentions. I mean, you are ruler of Cabbagelandiet. She is an exiled ruler trying to get her lands back. Don't you think she would be trying to use you for her intentions?" Brassicus stared angrily at Rsizadam "Well, what do you propose then? Just abandon someone that I now care about?" Kara Rsizadam thinked for a bit then replied "Well, yes. You could probably find a more suitable bride, among the Lodjans or the Rokkenjimans... Or just anyone who isn't a claimant to an old place that is looking to use you!" Brassicus took a deep breath, and then started at Kara Rsizadam, more angry this time "So you're saying that I should use myself as a political tool and find a wife for politics reasons? Kara, I do sincerely love her, and I do sincerely plan to engage her. If you don't have anything to say, you are dismissed!" after hearing Brassicus, Kara Rsizadam went out of the room and Brassicus went back to his book.
Cabbagelandiet still lives on thine heart!

The Factbook of Nichitishi - https://independentorder.net/index.php?topic=1864.msg16144
The Important People of Nichitishi - https://independentorder.net/index.php?topic=1865.msg16145#msg16145